Chapter 101-120

At this time, a few floats drove up not far away, and the cars were full of flower baskets. Therefore, the crowds onlookers took a big step. The floats stopped neatly at the Pinyue store, and a few flower delivery staff left. Came down, "Is Miss Qin Tianyue here?"

"In the!"

Lu Tianyou, who were shocked by the scene, couldn't return to their senses, and said quickly.

"Boss, the boss is looking for someone."

Li Fang shouted towards the inside of the shop, Qin Tianyue's charming figure soon appeared outside the shop, and he was a little surprised when he saw a few floats.

Yesterday, she asked Luo Xi to order some flower baskets, but there weren't that many. There seemed to be hundreds of them.

"Are you Miss Qin Tianyue? Please sign for your flower basket here."

Several flower-giving clerk came up with the notebook and asked Qin Tianyue to sign for the flower basket.

Qin Tianyue signed the names one by one, and everyone left, leaving more than a hundred flower baskets that surrounded the entire Pinyue. Everyone looked at them in surprise.

Luo Xi walked to one of the flower baskets and looked at the words Xiao Zhihe and his wife, and others with Song Yuan and his wife, Qi Sheng, Qi Guotao, and Gu Hong.

Qin Tianyue shook his head, very grateful to the few people in his heart, thank them for remembering these.

"Place the flower baskets, ready to open!"

It's almost time, and it's time to open.

Qin Tianyue had just turned around and was about to enter the shop, and a flower delivery cart drove up again. This time the flower baskets were more delicate and larger than the previous ones.

"Is this Miss Qin Tianyue's shop? Here is her flower basket, please sign for it."

Qin Tianyue raised his forehead with a headache, and stepped forward to sign for it, wanting to see who gave it, but there was no label.

"Hey, who gave this? Why didn't you write the name?"

Zhou Yue asked in a low voice, there are still no names, who is so strange?

A certain man who was thinking of strangeness couldn't help but sneezed. Opposite him, several tall and muscular men bowed their heads respectfully, leading a gentleman and elegant man wearing a pair of gold-framed glasses. Lord!"

Mo shot at a few people with deep and narrow phoenix eyes, making them afraid to raise their heads at all. Lord Mo is still as strong as ever, even in this poor country.

"The old lady missed you, let us come over."

The gentle man bit his scalp and said in a powerful manner.

Mo Yishen sat on a simple chair, tapped the table top with his slender fingers, "Tell the old lady that I will go back naturally when I want to go back."

"…Yes!"

Several people nodded together, no one dared to be rude to Mo Yishen. Whoever made Mo Yishen the most terrifying person, more terrifying than the old man, no one dared to resist him, especially what he said.

On Qin Tianyue's side, after people placed the flower baskets, Qin Tianyue had a headache looking at the shop that was almost completely blocked.

"Tianyue!"

Several men and women walked over arm in arm, led by Xu Jiaxin and his wife, then Feng Sixing and his wife, Qi Guotao and his son Qi Ze, and Mrs. Liu who Qin Tianyue rescued yesterday.