Chapter 201-220

Qin Tianyue asked Mo Yishen to sit in her usual resting position, and then glanced at Xiaoxi and Xiao Nan. The two young shop assistants quickly turned their gazes back. Qin Tianyue had a headache. He looked back at sitting on the stool, lazy like a noble son. Mo Yishen, "When will you go back?"

She was about to be regarded as a monkey, and the man still looked calm, as if nothing had anything to do with him.

At the door of the store, Zhou Yue, Li Fang, and Qi Xuan poked their heads in, looking gossips.

Qin Tianyue lowered his face, "What are you sneaking in?"

"Boss, listen to Lu... Oh no, you are back, why should we come and see you too."

Knowing that he had been discovered, Li Fang quickly explained that the explanation he wanted to cover made Zhou Yue and Qi Xuan stare at him.

"Come and see me? You seem to be free?"

Qin Tianyue's eyes were dull, causing the three of them to cool back, always feeling as if something big would happen.

"Oh, I forgot I haven't inspected the goods yet."

"Me too, I don't seem to have been to the toilet today."

Li Fang and Qi Xuan hurriedly pretended to have nothing to do and ran away dingy, Zhou Yue nodded and smiled at Qin Tianyue, their eyes fell on a certain man behind her, their eyes were slightly deep, and then they turned and left.

Li Fang and Qi Xuan stood inside the Pinyue Fruits and Vegetables shop, looking curiously, watching Zhou Yue come in, and hurriedly pulling him, "How about it, do you see clearly? Who is that man?"

Li Fang couldn't wait to ask, Qi Xuan was also full of curiosity.

Zhou Yue seemed to be pondering something, causing the curious two to push him itchingly.

"Zhou Yue, just say it quickly."

Zhou Yue raised his head and glanced at Luo Xi, who was standing behind the counter looking at something, and then whispered, "It feels like it's not a simple man."

One sentence made Li Fang cut, "What's not simple, I think it's like that. The wild man who didn't know where he came from wanted to be with our boss. Is he worthy?"

Zhou Yue glanced at Li Fang with a deep look in his eyes. In fact, he really thought so. Even if the man was sitting there quietly, his slender and tall body and the aura radiating from his body should not be underestimated, even if he does not know him. Identity, he also understood that this man is definitely not simple.

The man the boss is fond of, he believes that he must be unique.

Zhou Yue didn't know that the reason why Qin Tianyue was attracted to ink at this time was not because of his identity, but because of his beauty, so it is not wrong to say that beauty is deceptive.

A man with earth-shattering beauty, coupled with his deliberate temptation, how could Qin Tianyue refuse.

Lu Tianyou walked out from the inside, they were all gathered together, and asked curiously, "What are you gossiping about?"

"What are you talking about, it's time to open the door, Ayue, you and Xuanzia go back to the Pinyue Garden to have a look."

Luo Xi glanced at the gossiping people, Zhou Yue saw that Luo Xi's expression was cold, and he dared not say anything, so he quickly replied, "Okay!"

Lu Tianyou touched his nose, Luo Ge has been a little abnormal since the morning, maybe it's because of the boss.

"God, what are you waiting for? The guests are about to come."