Chapter 421-440

She didn't know how she felt in her heart, but she felt very sour and uncomfortable.

When she knew that Lu Jingyi was with her sister, she had never felt so uncomfortable.

Qin Tianyue turned and was about to walk towards the door, but Mo Yishen grasped his hand, his phoenix eyes were deep and the corners of his lips were smiling, "Yue'er, what's wrong with you?"

Qin Tianyue clearly heard the ridicule in his tone. Qin Tianyue turned his head and glared at Mo Yishen, watching him holding a purple-red nightdress in his hand, she gritted her teeth angrily, he was embarrassed to pick it up!

"It's okay, let go, I'm going back!"

She herself felt that she was so unreasonable, but the thought that his clothes belonged to other women made her uncomfortable and her temper was inexplicable.

"Don't you think these clothes belong to other women?"

How could Mo Yishen let go? He hugged her hard, his **** voice teased in a low voice, his jealous appearance was so cute, so cute that he wanted to press her on the bed for fear of scaring her, he I have been suppressing myself.

"Isn't it? Don't tell me this is mine?"

Although it was the second time she came, it was the first time she stayed overnight. She didn't just buy this dress at first glance, and she didn't know who it was? Fortunately, she was crying because of his words just now. It was a waste of her tears. Her tears were fed to the dog!

"Haha, Yue'er, do you know how cute such a person is!"

Mo Yishen laughed for the first time, his handsome face became more **** and charming because of his smile.

"I asked people to buy this dress here. I bought it for you, or you can try it. Is it all in your size?"

"I only want you in this life, how could other women enter here."

He has a serious habit of cleanliness, and it is not a place where casual people can enter him, let alone his room.

Qin Tianyue's cheeks turned blushing in an instant, she just now. . . Too shame, how could she become like that! Doesn't it make sense for women in love?

If she calmly thinks about it, she should know how Mo Yishen could be such a person. Even if he really has a woman, she can't dare to take her and give her other women's clothes!

Qin Tianyue pulled over the purple nightdress in Mo Yishen's hand, and ran to the bathroom quickly, without any face to see people.

Mo Yi's deep and **** smile came from behind, and Qin Tianyue gritted his teeth secretly. Why is his teeth white?

It took nearly half an hour for Qin Tianyue to take a shower. She stood by the bathroom door and listened to the movement outside. After hearing no movement, she quietly opened the door and looked around for a week and found no trace of Mo Yishen. She walked out in her nightdress.

Where did he go?

The huge room was quiet, without Mo Yishen's figure.

Qin Tianyue walked towards the edge of the bed, sat on the edge of the bed, and began to be in a daze. She has experienced too many things today, but fortunately, she was finally promoted to the yellow rank.

Qin Tianyue's gaze suddenly fell on the bedside table on Mo Yishen's right side, her eyes moved slightly, and she stood up and walked towards the bedside table.

I didn't notice just now, there was a bunch of roses on the bedside table on Mo Yishen's right, and this bunch of roses was very familiar.

She stopped in front of the bedside table and sat on the edge of the bed. She stretched out her hand and picked up a bouquet of roses in front of the bedside table. Upon closer inspection, it was indeed the bouquet of roses she gave to Mo Yishen.