Chapter 77: Uncover the murderer 2

More than a dozen security guards stood in a row, looking at Feng Sixing a little nervously. After gathering everyone, the security captain walked up to Feng Sixing, "Madam, everyone is here."

Feng Sixing nodded and said to Qin Tianyue, "Tianyue, all the people are here. You asked me to concentrate so many people, could it be..."

Xu Jiaxin and Luo Xi looked at Qin Tianyue, and seemed to want to know what happened. Didn’t they say that there was a ghost voice? Is it not ghosts but humans that are causing trouble?

Qin Tianyue's gaze suddenly scanned all the security guards, and finally fell on the two security guards who were standing on the side in their early fifties. The two watched Qin Tianyue staring at them, bowing their heads nervously, not daring to look at each other. superior.

Seeing the two of them like this, Qin Tianyue curled her lips slightly, and then looked at Feng Sixing and Xu Jiaxin beside him, "Didn't Mrs. Song say that there is a ghost call? Now let's reveal the true face of this ghost."

"What?" The security captain on the side asked in surprise, is this ghost still fake? He also heard it with his own ears, which was very scary.

"it is good!"

Feng Sixing said with some excitement, this matter has troubled their husband and wife for a long time, and now it can finally be resolved.

At this time, a tall middle-aged man walked in from outside, followed by a young secretary.

"Sixing, what are you asking me to do? What is this doing?"

The middle-aged man is Feng Sixing's husband and the owner of a real estate company. Seeing his wife call the security guards together, he asked curiously and incomprehensibly.

"Ayuan, come here!"

Feng Sixing pulled over her anxious husband Song Yuan, walked towards Qin Tianyue, and introduced, "Ayuan, this is the master I invited. Hasn't it been said that there are ghosts all this time? Now Master Qin has helped us count the ghosts."

"Grandmaster?"

The moment Song Yuan saw Qin Tianyue, his expression on his face was exactly the same as when Feng Sixing saw Qin Tianyue, and he didn't believe it.

Feng Sixing knew that her husband definitely didn't believe it, and smiled apologetically at Qin Tianyue. After pulling Song Yuan aside and not knowing what he said, Song Yuan's eyes began to change, "Master Qin, did you really find the ghost? "

Qin Tianyue nodded, the two couples were a little excited, "Where is the ghost now?"

Qin Tianyue looked at the two people who were a little nervous just now, Feng Sixing and Song Yuan also looked at them, "Could it be them?"

Qin Tianyue nodded, and their expressions changed drastically, "We don't know anything? Why are you wronging us?"

The two did not understand, why did this woman know it was them? Obviously they did it very secretly, how could she know?

"Is it wrong? Just search for their resting place."

There is a special place for security to rest in the community property, and the bed for the two people to rest is inside.

Hearing what Qin Tianyue said, the two of them couldn't sit still at all. They shouted injustice. Of course, Feng Sixing believed in Qin Tianyue and asked them to search the resting room of the two.

Knowing that they couldn't hide it, the two looked at each other, turned and ran.

"Catch them for me."

Song Yuan's face was ugly, and now he completely believed in Qin Tianyue, and he hurriedly asked people to catch these two people.

The security captain greeted his people, and quickly caught the two people who wanted to escape. They were held in front of Song Yuan and Feng Sixing, "Boss, I have brought them."

"Why are you doing this?"

Song Yuan's face can be as ugly as it is. He thinks it is good to these people, and they actually responded to him in this way.

One of them raised his head with a sullen face, "Why? Because you have to fire us. We have worked for you for so many years. Just because we are old, you have to fire us. Of course we have to pay the price."

When Song Yuan heard this, his face was calm, "Who said I want to fire you?"

"Isn't it? They all say that?"

The other person spoke unwillingly. Song Yuan shook his head and was angrily speechless. Now it is useless for him to explain, "Take them away."

"Yes!"

The two were taken away, waiting for them to be sanctioned by law.

Song Yuan rubbed the bridge of his nose, his face was not so good, no one's mood would get better after such a thing happened. Recently, there have been many things, and he himself feels a little uncomfortable in his body. Fortunately, after solving this problem, his heart will be too. A lot of loose.

"Master, thank you, if it weren't for you, you wouldn't find them yet."

He never thought that his own people would be the cause of the trouble. Song Yuan was a little bit distressed by all this.

Qin Tianyue smiled, his gaze fell on Song Yuan's face, looking at his slightly bluish face, a dark light flashed under his eyes.

"Tianyue, you helped us this time. This is some of my husband's and me. You can accept it."

Feng Sixing took out a card from his bag and handed it to Qin Tianyue. There were half a million in the card, which was considered a reward to Qin Tianyue.

Qin Tianyue did not refuse, and accepted the money. She is short of money now and needs a lot of money, and there is no need to be polite.

Seeing Qin Tianyue accept the card, Song Yuan breathed a sigh of relief, a familiar pain in his chest, and he covered his chest with some uncomfortable feeling.

"What's wrong? Isn't it uncomfortable again?"

Feng Sixing supported her husband. Song Yuan has been feeling a little uncomfortable in her chest recently. She persuaded him to go to the hospital, but he always said that he would go again after solving the problem. Now that he is in pain again, Feng Sixing asked quickly.

Song Yuan's face was a little pale with a hint of blue, he nodded, "Hmm!"

"Then go to the hospital and have a look."

Feng Sixing said quickly, and Qin Tianyue sighed, "Ms. Song's chest has been hurting for a month."

Song Yuan and Feng Sixing quickly looked at Qin Tianyue, and Xu Jiaxin, who had not spoken, looked at Qin Tianyue.

"Yeah, he has been in pain for a month, and I had asked him to see it, but he didn't listen."

Feng Sixing didn't think of Qin Tianyue's identity at this time. Song Yuan showed a faint smile.

"You should go to the hospital right away. If you can get an operation, hurry up."

She just saw a trace of abnormal bruise on Song Yuan’s face, and she knew that something was wrong with Song Yuan’s body. She used her heavenly eyes to see that Song Yuan had a small tumor on his chest, connected to a blood vessel, even if it was checked by the hospital. He did not dare to operate on him easily.

"What? An operation?"

Feng Sixing's complexion changed slightly, almost unable to stabilize, Xu Jiaxin hurriedly supported her.

Song Yuan looked dumbfounded, "Master, have you figured out something?"

Is there something wrong with him? And it's serious?

"Song Yuan, Tianyue is not only good at fortune-telling and medical skills, she may be able to see what's wrong with you."

Xu Jiaxin explained that Song Yuan knew that a girl who looked only about eighteen years old in front of him was so powerful that she could not only tell fortune-telling, but also heal.