Chapter 39: His thoughtfulness

Mo Yishen didn't even look at the winking woman. The woman was upset in her heart. She was about to reach out and touch Mo Yishen's hand. Mo Yishen's gaze fell on her, his gaze was very cold, with a hint of deterrence.

The woman quickly retracted her hand, her body trembling secretly, and she no longer dared to look at Mo Yishen.

This man's gaze is so terrible, he is obviously just a countryman, how could he have such a terrible gaze?

He walked straight in the direction of Qin Tianyue. Qin Tianyue's pupils dilated and he was a little fidgety. Why did he come here?

In the end, Mo Yishen still sat beside Qin Tianyue.

She moved in the direction of the window, trying to get a little deeper from Mo.

An old man staggered towards the back of the car. There was no place in the car. Qin Tianyue quickly got up from his position and stepped forward to support the old man, "Old man, sit down."

"Girl, it's better for you to sit down, I can just stand."

The old man said with gratitude, Qin Tianyue shook his head and sat in his place, while he walked toward the front, keeping away from Mo Yishen as much as possible.

Many people gradually came up in the car, Qin Tianyue was squeezed in the middle, and she frowned uncomfortably.

It is the first time she took a bus from her last life to the present. Because it is too remote, there is only one bus to the city. It is inevitable that every time the bus will be full of people.

Qin Tianyue's gaze fell out of the window, looking at the scenery that was gradually receding, and he thought to himself.

What is she afraid of, he just sits down in her place, why is she running away? I didn't even vowed to tease Mo Yishen.

Well, she admits that this man is too strong, she doesn't dare to tease, if something goes wrong, she can't stop it.

The bus drove on an unsteady road.

Qin Tianyue was squeezed a little uncomfortably, one hand suddenly grabbed her hand from his side, Qin Tianyue was about to shake off the big hand, but his eyes met the owner of the big hand.

"you……"

Qin Tianyue had just spoken, Mo Yishen had already pulled her towards her position, let go of her hand, and Qin Tianyue sat on Mo Yishen's seat.

"I……"

He glanced at Qin Tianyue, and walked towards the front of the bus.

Qin Tianyue looked at his back and wanted to stop Mo Yishen, the old man beside him suddenly said, "Girl, that's your boyfriend, it's really considerate."

The old man who had just given his seat asked with a smile.

Qin Tianyue's cheeks are reddish, delicate and charming, "No old man, you have misunderstood, I am not familiar with him!"

The old man looked at Qin Tianyue in surprise, and didn't seem to believe it, "You two are not so unfamiliar? You look good, but you can match each other. Even if you are not together now, you will definitely be together in the future. When I was young, The well-known matchmaker in our village has brought many couples together. I am not mistaken. You two are very married."

Husband and wife? ! Qin Tianyue's gaze fell involuntarily on Mo Yishen's body not far away. How could the two of them be married?

"Old man, stop talking nonsense, we are really unfamiliar!"

Qin Tianyue retracted his gaze and said in a low voice.

She didn't even know the name of that man, how did she get the husband and wife photo? She won't be able to be with him in the future, they are not people of the same world at all!

She still has many things to do, and she must not let herself be shackled by feelings.