Chapter 161-180

When he said it was all right, Yang Yi sighed, the same as Qin Lan's sigh just now.

Qin Tianyue knew Yang Yi must be worried about what happened. She looked at it with her heavenly eyes, and then withdrew her gaze clearly.

"Is my uncle worrying about Afeng?"

Qin Tianyue asked Yang Yi, Yang Yi and Qin Lan looked at Qin Tianyue in surprise, "How do you know?"

"Aunt, let's tell you, I actually learned some fortune-telling techniques from my grandfather. Seeing you are so troubled, I have the courage to forget it."

Sooner or later they wanted to know about their fortune-telling, so they simply found an excuse. Fortunately, Qin Lan and Yang Yi and others are not very shrewd people. Even if she said that, they would not doubt anything.

"But my dad is..."

Qin Lan was a little puzzled. How could her father be a fortune-telling because she was a sacred stick in the mouth of others?

"Actually, Grandpa has real abilities, but everyone doesn't believe him at all. I used to be young and didn't dare to say that I could tell a fortune."

"Now I have explored a lot of magic techniques, and my ability is stronger, so I dare to count."

Qin Tianyue explained that Qin Lan and Yang Yi nodded, "Do you really count it? That's why I know why I am troubled?"

Yang Yi looked at his niece. The last time his wife said that her niece was good at medical skills, he still didn't believe it. Later, his wife used the ice muscle cream from his niece Qin Tianyue. The effect was so good that he believed it.

Suddenly my niece said that he could tell a fortune. He didn't even know what to say?

"Actually, my aunt and uncle don't have to worry about this matter."

Qin Tianyue said with a low smile, Yang Yi shook his head, "Tianyue, even if you know how to tell a fortune, you don't understand what we are worrying about? We worry too much."

Yang Yi stood by and shook his head, looking at his son Yang Feng who was chatting with Qin Jianan not far away.

Qin Tianyue looked back, then laughed in a low voice, "I know what my uncle and aunt are thinking, not only worrying about Afeng school, but also worrying about their own work, right?"

Yang Yi looked at Qin Tianyue in surprise, and didn't seem to expect that she really knew all about it.

Qin Lan was almost speechless. Does his niece Qin Tianyue really know how to tell a fortune?

"Yes, seeing Afeng is going to be a sophomore in high school, I want him to transfer to City A. That will help him a lot in his studies."

Pengzhou County has always been only a small county. He wants his son to become a talent. Only by transferring him to City A, will his son be more devoted to learning and receive a better education.

Besides, he doesn't want to work hard in the small county town of Pengzhou County. He also wants to take his family to City A and go to the big city.

Now he has no ability to transfer his son Yang Feng to the school in City A, so he can only do it in a hurry.

"Aunt, uncle, there is actually one thing I haven't told you."

Qin Tianyue raised a smile, Qin Lan and Yang Yi asked suspiciously, "What have you not told us?"

"Actually, the last time I helped people, they gave me two apartments, one of which I am going to give to you. The apartment is very close to City No. 1 Middle School. You can send A Feng to study in it."