Chapter 621-640

"Thank you early summer, thank you!"

Qin Tianyue smiled softly at Bai Chuxia.

Bai Chuxia raised her head and looked at her, her eyes full of reverence for Qin Tianyue. In her heart, Qin Tianyue was her god. She was willing to do anything she wanted her, even if she let her die.

"Hungry, I'll take you to see what you can eat?"

The sky was still raining lightly. She had to see if there were any dry clothes. Put them on first. Otherwise, she could catch a cold easily. All of Mo Yishen's body was also wet. Her body was okay, and his whole body was wet. No one did it.

Bai Chuxia nodded, and Qin Tianyue walked towards Hua Zhenzhu with her.

Seeing that Qin Tianyue's expressions were not the same as when they first saw them, the Hua Zhenzhu people were obviously relaxed and cheerful, and several people showed light smiles.

"Sister Pearl!"

Qin Tianyue walked to the Hua Zhenzhu group and saw that they were boiling water, and there were more than a dozen packets of instant noodles beside them. They should be cooking instant noodles.

In this earthquake, almost all houses in Qinglong Village collapsed. No one was good. The food and other things were buried under the ground. The government brought a lot of tents and food, and brought people with them to save people. The wounded who were rescued by Qin Tianyue and others were also settled by them. After meals, Qin Tianyue and the others can leave here.

"The noodles are about to be cooked, um...you won't let him eat some too?"

Hua Zhenzhu greeted Qin Tianyue with a teasing smile in his eyes.

Qin Tianyue's cheeks are reddish. Although she is usually very mature and powerful, she is only an 18-year-old girl. She will feel shy if she is teased by people she knows.

"No, I'll be a while..."

Qin Tianyue hadn't finished speaking, and there was already a tall man sitting beside her, and the familiar breath continued to pour into the tip of her nose.

"thanks!"

Mo sounded in a deep, low voice, and he was thanking Hua Zhenzhu.

Hua Zhenzhu smiled deeply at the ink and did not dare to look at him again. This man had a very strong aura, except Qin Tianyue, I am afraid that no one would dare to look at him more.

Bai Chuxia sat on the other side of Qin Tianyue, looked up at Mo Yishen, then lowered her head and stirred her fingers. She remembered what Tianyue sister said. She didn't like Mo Yishen, but she still had to learn to like it. he.

Qin Tianyue looked back at Mo Yishen, stared at him in surprise, and whispered, "You walk without a sound?"

"You didn't hear it!"

Mo Yi's thin lips slightly hooked, and Qin Tianyue was speechless, and because of so many people, he dared not say anything to him.

"The noodles are ready, everyone will eat it, and we should go back after eating."

Hua Zhenzhu quickly put the instant noodles into the box and handed them to the people next to them one by one.

Everyone didn’t dislike it. They quickly took the instant noodles and ate big mouthfuls. They were indeed hungry. They came here early in the morning and spent a lot of time saving people. After another rain, they were tired and hungry. .

Hua Zhenzhu gave the instant noodles to Bai Chuxia. Bai Chuxia raised his head and smiled at her, preparing to give the instant noodles to Qin Tianyue first. Qin Tianyue held her hand and shook his head, "You can eat it in early summer."