Chapter 5: The shamelessness of the second aunt

Qin Tianyue stayed in the water of the Lingchi for a long time. She was about to leave the water of the Lingchi, but she felt something rubbing under her feet.

Qin Tianyue lowered his head suspiciously, and through the mist and the azure blue pool water, after washing the marrow, the brighter and brighter eyes became more and more clear to see the things at the bottom of the pool.

The next moment, Qin Tianyue widened his eyes in surprise, what's in the pond?

On the soles of her feet, a white egg the size of a watermelon was rubbing against her ankle.

There was an inexplicable feeling. She seemed to think that the egg was acting like a baby. It was weird. How could she have such an idea.

Qin Tianyue knelt down and picked up the egg in the pool, and couldn't help poking the strange white egg with his hand. The egg seemed to shrink.

"What are you...what the **** are you?"

What a strange egg, she actually felt that the egg wanted to approach her, she poked it, and it was a little sad, as if she had bullied it.

The big white egg in his hand moved again, and then there was no movement. No matter how Qin Tianyue poked it, it stayed quietly.

There seemed to be movement outside. Qin Tianyue raised his eyes to look at the sky in the lotus world, frowned slightly, then looked at the big egg in his hand, and gently placed it under a tree, "Little thing, although I don’t know you What is it, stay here, I'll come in again when I have time."

Qin Tianyue got up and quickly disappeared in place.

The big egg under the tree shook for a moment, then stayed quietly and stopped moving.

It's still small, and it takes time to come out. When it comes out, you must act like a baby with the owner.

The moment Qin Tianyue left the space, he glanced at the alarm clock in front of the desk subconsciously, and realized that she had been in the space for so long, only a few minutes had passed. That is to say, the space and the time outside are not equal. The time inside the space is not equal to the time outside. Actually inconsistent? The magic once again shocked Qin Tianyue.

"Brother, are you at home?"

The middle-aged woman shouted loudly again. Hearing this familiar voice, Qin Tianyue's brows were gathered together, and an indifference came out.

She snorted and looked out the window, where a woman walked in from the small road, looking at the dirt house in front of her with disgust.

Qin Jianan heard the woman's voice and quickly walked out of the thatched kitchen. When he saw the middle-aged woman standing in the courtyard, Qin Jianan smiled stupidly, "Shufen, why are you here?"

Zhang Shufen saw that Qin Jianan's face was not very good, but when he thought of what to do when he came here today, his brows opened again, and a bright smile appeared, "Brother, have you eaten yet?"

"Almost soon!"

Qin Jianan didn't seem to see the disgust in Zhang Shufen's eyes at all, and smiled honestly and stupidly. Zhang Shufen heard Qin Jianan say that he hadn't eaten yet, so he squeezed into the house and saw the vegetables on the shabby table. Originally I wanted to eat a meal, but when I saw the food on the table, I didn't have any desire to eat it.

I have known for a long time what Qin Jian'an can do delicious food, much worse than her family, what else to eat?

Zhang Shufen unceremoniously pulled away a bench, and wiped her face with her hands ugly, as if she was very disgusted.

Qin Tianyue closed Zhang Shufen's movements in the bottom of his eyes, his eyes dimmed, flashing through the shadowy birds.

Zhang Shufen is her second aunt, a narrow-minded woman who only cares about herself. Her second uncle Qin Jianshu is a raking ear and is very afraid of Zhang Shufen. Therefore, Zhang Shufen's character is becoming stronger and more aggressive, and she will scold you at every turn. Almost no one in Huanshan Village likes Zhang Shufen.

Her father has four siblings. The eldest is her father Qin Jian'an, the second is Qin Jianshu, and his wife is Zhang Shufen. He has a daughter about the same age as her, called Qin Tianjiao, and the third is called Qin Guoqing. His wife is Li Cui and has no children. Li Cui is also the same. For women similar to Zhang Shufen, Qin Guoqing and Qin Jianshu are similar. Even if Li Cui can't give birth to a child, he dare not divorce her. The fourth oldest Qin Lan, married to the county seat, has a good life. Qin Tianyue's high school has something to do with Qin Lan.

Thinking of Qin Lan, Qin Tianyue’s eyes are slightly moist. Qin Lan is a very gentle woman. She lost contact with her after she went to the capital. This time, she must repay Qin Lan well.

"Brother, where is that girl Tianyue?"

Zhang Shufen gritted her teeth and asked, thinking of Qin Tianyue's stinky girl, her face would not look pretty, but she didn't expect Qin Jian'an to have such a powerful daughter who was admitted to Beijing University, which is a university that countless people want to enter. She was admitted to that stinky girl by Qin Tianyue, and her daughter lost her temper. She went to work before finishing a junior high school. Why didn't she have such a powerful daughter?

"Yueyue is uncomfortable and is resting."

Qin Jianan couldn't see Zhang Shufen's malice at all, and smiled honestly.

"Take a rest? How long has it been, that is, are you accustomed to her?"

Zhang Shufen spoke unhappily, completely ignoring the discomfort Qin Jianan said.

"Yueyue..."

Qin Jianan wanted to say something, but was interrupted by Zhang Shufen's wave.

"Brother, I have something to tell you today."

Zhang Shufen cleared her throat, and her eyes flashed when she thought of the money the Niu Family in the next village gave her.

"Thing? What's the matter?"

Qin Jianan looked at Zhang Shufen honestly, as if he didn't understand what Zhang Shufen was going to say. Although he was stupid, he knew that Zhang Shufen didn't like him. Zhang Shufen always didn't like stepping into his home. How could he think of stepping into his home today.

Qin Tianyue stood at the door, Zhang Shufen didn't notice her at this time.

Qin Tianyue's eyes were cold when she heard that Zhang Shufen had something to tell Qin Jian'an.

She remembered that Zhang Shufen also came here at this time, with the purpose of asking her not to go to university and to marry her.

At that time, she was immature and scolded Zhang Shufen. Later, Zhang Shufen yelled in the yard that she did not respect her elders. Many people gathered around and pointed at her. At that time, she went back to her room and cried aggrieved. , Only his father Qin Jianan comforted himself.

This time, she would never let Zhang Shufen feel better.

"Is such that!"

Zhang Shufen cleared her throat and said with a friendly smile, "Yueyue is also big. As her second aunt, I am also very worried about her. I know that she was admitted to Beijing University, but it is impossible for your family to provide evidence. She goes to college. I heard that it costs tens of thousands after college. Big brother, your family doesn't have that much money, right?"

Qin Jianan stood where he was, with his simple face at a loss. Although he was stupid, he knew a lot. He knew that his daughter Qin Tianyue was admitted to college, and his family's circumstances simply couldn't allow her to go to college.

Tens of thousands of dollars, even if he makes a lifetime, he can't make it. In addition, he is a fool, no one dares to ask him at all. He can only rely on his own growing vegetables to sell to maintain his family's life.

Thinking that he was dragging Qin Tianyue down, Qin Jianan stood still sadly.

Qin Tianyue clenched her hands, her face was ugly, and her eyes were moist. She knew that her father Qin Jianan was blaming herself.