Chapter 60: Shameless 1

Qin Tianyue’s spiritual medicine fortune-telling website has almost no requirements. The only requirement is truth. If it is deceived and pulled into the blacklist, it will never cure fortune-telling.

After registering the website, Qin Tianyue ignored it again. Anyway, as long as someone placed an order request, her mobile phone would receive a text message notification, so she didn't need to turn on the computer every day to read it.

After turning off the machine, Qin Tianyue didn't care anymore, but didn't know that the Internet was a little bit turbulent because of her spiritual medicine and fortune-telling website.

A netizen wandered around the website at random and found Qin Tianyue, a website for fortune-telling doctors. He clicked on it and found the new website. He also posted the name of the website on a Longwang post, which instantly covered a lot of floors. .

"Who is this? The spiritual doctor tells the fortune? Is it too bragging?"

"Awesome, this is too fake!"

"It's really awesome, and the lie is too false."

Many people leave messages, no one believes it at all, and some are mocking.

Jiaren Yao was visiting Dragon Net by accident. Suddenly the post about spiritual medicine and fortune-telling attracted her attention. She clicked on it and followed the post to the link to the website. As soon as she entered the website, she could see that the background was The elegant lotus flower has medicine and arithmetic on the left and right sides.

Yao Jiaren hesitated a little, and she laughed at herself when she was about to enter the doctor, "What's wrong with me? I believe this thing on the Internet?"

The next moment, Jiaren Yao turned off the computer and looked back at her. On a huge luxury bed behind her, a handsome young man was quietly in a coma. If it weren't for his pale face and thin body, he might be considered to be In his sleep.

Jiaren Yao walked to her husband and squeezed his hand, tears streaming down her eyes, "No matter what, I will save you."

One year ago, she and her husband were traveling in a car accident, and her husband was hit by a vegetative in order to save him. During this year, she lived like a year and looked for countless doctors. No one could save her husband. , She was desperate day by day.

The website just now appeared in her mind. She shook her head and left it behind.

Qin Tianyue didn't know about this. At this moment, she was refining the bone renewal paste in the space, and after refining the refining bone paste, she picked some roses to refine the essential oil.

This essential oil refined by her not only has the effect of relieving fatigue and beautifying skin, but also has some detoxification effects, which is equivalent to some small combinations of cleansing marrow pill, health pill, and ice skin cream. Of course, each has its own effect. , No one can replace it.

After refining this, Qin Tianyue looked at the small bottle of essential oil in her hand. The reason why she refined this essential oil is to develop this aspect. To say that whoever makes the best money in this society must be a woman. Money, especially women who love beauty.

After putting the essential oils in, Qin Tianyue first exercised herself to the extreme, and then practiced spiritual medicine cross-legged. She found that after the extreme training, when her body reached a certain limit, it would be easier for her body to absorb spiritual energy.

Xiao Huo stayed quietly beside Qin Tianyue, watching a surge of spiritual energy pouring into Qin Tianyue's body. After combing her meridians, the spiritual energy poured into Qin Tianyue's dantian, and the little lotus flower began to glow and became more and more beautiful. .

After a long time, Qin Tianyue opened her eyes with satisfaction. At this time, she was already at the Intermediate Level, and she was one step short of reaching the superior. As long as she reached the superior, she could heal Qin Jian'an first.

After bathing in the Lingchi, Qin Tianyue went back to the room and slept.

There was no dream that night. Qin Tianyue woke up early the next morning and cooked porridge with Lingxi water for Qin Jian'an. After the two father and daughter happily finished their meals, Qin Tianyue left Huanshan Village.

After Qin Jian'an cleaned the house, he walked out of the house wearing the clothes Qin Tianyue bought. He met many villagers along the way. Looking at Qin Jian'an who was renewed, the villagers came forward curiously, "Old Qin, where do you buy the new clothes? Yes, it's pretty."

Qin Jianan scratched his hair stupidly, "I don't know, Yueyue bought it for me."

"It must be expensive, it's so comfortable to touch."

The villagers felt curiously and found that the fabric was really comfortable to touch.

"I don't know, Yueyue said it's not expensive."

Qin Jian'an shook his head. He asked Qin Tianyue if his clothes were expensive. In order to appease Qin Jian'an, Qin Tianyue certainly couldn't tell the truth. If he told Qin Jian'an, this piece of clothing would cost thousands, so he would definitely not dare to wear it.

Zhang Shufen and Li Cui walked over from a distance. The two of them had fought each other like enemies a few days ago, and they have been reconciled in just one or two days.

"Who is that person?"

Li Cui asked curiously. Because Qin Jian'an was facing the two of them, they didn't see who they were. They only knew that the person with his back to them was wearing a bright suit. She thought it was like a villager. Outsiders come here.

"Go up and have a look."

The more Zhang Shufen looked, the more familiar she became. He heard the conversation between Qin Jian'an and the villagers before she got closer. The next moment the two's expressions changed slightly, Qin Tianyue actually bought clothes for Qin Jian'an?

That fool Qin Jian'an has never worn new clothes. Today he actually wore such beautiful new clothes. You must know that many people in their surrounding villages would not wear new clothes for several years. Suddenly a fool who never wears new clothes wore one. How can people not be jealous of beautiful new clothes in front of them, especially those narrow-minded people like Zhang Shufen and Li Cui.

"Brother, what are you?"

Li Cui looked up and down Qin Jian’an and found that the dress Qin Jian’an wore was really good-looking. The new clothes she bought for her husband last time for more than 100 yuan were not so good-looking. The fabric was very expensive. Where did Qin Tianyue get the money from that dead girl?

After Qin Jianan saw Li Cui and Zhang Shufen, he shrank back, he was afraid of the two.

A mockery flashed through Zhang Shufen's eyes, and she stepped forward to grab Qin Jian'an and pulled Qin Jian'an's clothes vigorously. After touching the silky fabric, Zhang Shufen gritted her teeth. This fool wears such good clothes? Where did the girl Qin Tianyue get the money? Could it be the woman Qin Lan bought it?

The more Zhang Shufen thought about it, the more he felt that Qin Lan bought it. In her mind, only Qin Lan was still rich. How could Qin Tianyue afford it? This clothes should be at least hundreds!

The same is a relative, why is Qin Lan so good to Qin Jian'an and so bad to her husband, both of them are her brothers, so why is there such a big difference?