Chapter 78: Buy a livestock farm

"Then I will take you to the hospital right away."

Feng Sixing held Song Yuan's hand with a bit of discomfort. She was very afraid, and she was afraid of something wrong with Song Yuan for so many years.

Song Yuan did not delay any longer, nodded towards Qin Tianyue, and the two hurriedly left.

Qin Tianyue looked at the two people leaving behind and did not speak. Of course, she would not take the initiative to say to treat Song Yuan. Moreover, Song Yuan’s disease is very special. Even if Feng Sixing knew that she could heal, she couldn’t trust her so much. She had to wait for them to check. , She can only take action when the group of doctors can't save Song Yuan.

She knew that they would find her sooner or later.

"Tian Yue, is Song Yuan's illness serious?"

Xu Jiaxin asked with some worry that Song Yuan and his wife were both her friends, and she was also afraid that Song Yuan would have an accident.

Qin Tianyue nodded, "I see that his complexion is wrong, and I know that his heart may be wrong, his heart may have a tumor, and it is connected to the blood vessel, so it cannot be operated on."

Xu Jiaxin's expression changed a lot when Qin Tianyue said this, "So... what should I do?"

"If those doctors dare not perform surgery and treat them conservatively, let them come to me."

What Qin Tianyue said, which means that she could cure Song Yuan, and Xu Jiaxin was relieved when she said this.

"Sister Jiaxin, it's okay now. If you want to see it, go. Luoxi and I will also do our own things. If you have anything to do, please call me again."

Qin Tianyue said to Xu Jiaxin, and Xu Jiaxin nodded after thinking about it.

After the separation, Qin Tianyue took Luoxi Lu Tianyou to buy what the store needed. She is now very urgent and can't delay any time.

After buying all the things he needed, Qin Tianyue paid a deposit, left the address, and left with Luoxi Lu Tianyou.

At this time, Zhou Yue called and told them that they had agreed on renting land, but they needed Qin Tianyue to come back.

After returning, it was almost five o'clock in the afternoon, and Qin Tianyue and Lu Tianyou went to Pinyue Garden.

There are many fields next to Pinyue Garden. Zhou Yue, Li Fang and Qi Xuan have already been waiting there.

Seeing Qin Tianyue and the three of them coming back, they hurriedly greeted them, "Boss, I have already negotiated with the villagers here. The rent is 1,000 yuan per acre, and the land is about 50 acres."

"Very good, hard work."

Qin Tianyue nodded and looked at the large fields in front of him, "These fields still need people to take care of. You should work hard to find someone to take care of this place first."

"No problem, boss."

Li Fang said quickly, of course they are very happy to be able to do something serious.

Qin Tianyue's gaze suddenly looked at an abandoned wall not far away, "Where is it?"

Zhou Yue followed Qin Tianyue's gaze and explained, "Oh, there is an abandoned livestock farm."

He also asked the villagers before, and later learned that it was a livestock ranch that had been abandoned for several years. The livestock ranch was abandoned because of the bankruptcy of the owner, and that piece of land was also deserted, which made many villagers feel a pity.

"Livestock farm?"

Qin Tianyue's eyes lit up. She just needed a livestock ranch, and she had to eat meat to open a restaurant. So she wanted to open a livestock ranch by herself, feed it with Lingxi water, and use some medicinal materials. The meat that came out by then would be tender and smooth.

"Yeah, boss, do you want it?"

Luo Xi asked Qin Tianyue. Qin Tianyue looked at Luoxi and nodded. She originally had more than four million left, plus one million from Xu Jiaxin and 500,000 from Feng Sixing, as well as six hundred dollars from the sale of pill. More than 10,000, except for the money and rent spent to buy the things needed for the shops, he still has about 6 million.

"Yes, I want to buy this livestock ranch."

She wants to take it step by step, her six million must be enough to buy this livestock ranch.

"Then I'll go to the village chief and ask."

Lu Tianyou said to Qin Tianyue, and Qin Tianyue nodded.

The five people walked towards the village chief’s house. Qin Tianyue did not follow. Instead, he went to Pinyue Garden first and injected some Lingxi water into the reservoir.

At about six o'clock, the five people from Luoxi came over with the village head.

The village head is a middle-aged woman in her early forties. She was very happy when she knew that someone was going to buy a livestock farm. Rent, after the livestock farm closed down, the villagers’ fields could not be planted, so they could only be abandoned there.

Fortunately, some people want to buy it now, which is simply great. Many villagers also want to come over to see who is going to buy the livestock farm when they learn about this.

"The village chief, this is the one who wants to buy your livestock farm."

Luo Xi led the village head to Qin Tianyue's front. The village head looked at Qin Tianyue in surprise, "You want to buy the livestock ranch?"

"Yes, the village chief!"

At this time, Qin Tianyue was standing outside Pinyue Garden, with an elegant posture and a beautiful face like a flower. He was exactly the kind of lady who did not know what she was going to do to buy the abandoned livestock farm?

"This girl, it's not cheap to buy a livestock farm. I don't know what you are going to do with it?"

The village chief was also a little worried. Seeing Qin Tianyue looks so beautiful, she was afraid that she would lose money after spending money, and she would also feel uneasy at that time.

"Village Chief, I want to raise some animals when I buy a livestock ranch. You can say a price."

Qin Tianyue said softly, and Fang Huaqing stepped up, "Boss."

The village chief looked at Qin Tianyue in surprise, "Huaqing, is she the boss here?"

The village head knew that the fruit and vegetable garden had changed hands. He heard that it was a young girl, but he didn't expect it would be the one in front of him.

"Yes, village chief, why are you here?"

Fang Huaqing seemed to have some doubts, and the village chief quickly explained, "This girl said that she would buy the livestock farm and rent all the fields nearby, so I came to take a look."

Fang Huaqing opened his eyes slightly and looked at Qin Tianyue, wondering what his little boss was going to do.

"Since the boss wants to buy the livestock ranch, the village head can give you a price."

Fang Huaqing said in a low voice, the village chief thought about it and said a reasonable price, "The livestock farm has thousands of square meters, if you really want to buy it, then two million."

Hearing the village chief said two million, Lu Tianyou almost couldn't keep their mouths together. Two million, didn't they think about making so much money in their entire life? Can their boss really come up with two million?

"Okay, then two million, and the rent for 50 acres of land. I will give it to you tomorrow."

"However, I want to trouble the village chief with something."

Qin Tianyue said straightforwardly, and the village chief smiled and said, "You said it."