Chapter 561-580

"Meow!"

The snow-white cat jumped in Su Anxin's direction. Su Anxin yelled. She didn't see exactly what it was. She only knew that a white shadow leaped towards her. She subconsciously waved her hand, Xue Xue The white cat was forced to fall to the ground, making a painful cry.

Lu Jingyi's expression changed. He saw clearly what was thrown to the ground by Su Anxin. It was his grandfather's favorite Persian cat.

"Little!"

Lu Jingyi's face was ugly, and he was about to step forward when he heard Su Anxin yelling suddenly, "Ah, who is behind the bushes?"

Qin Tianyue's face was cold, and Su Anxin fell to the ground by surprise. Now Su Anxin unexpectedly found the place where Hua Zhenzhu and Hua Qianfan were hiding.

It was all Lu Jingyi. If it weren't for him, Huaxing would have been caught by them now, so it's necessary to expose it now? !

Hua Xing, who was standing in front of Qin Tianyue, didn't think so much, he didn't even guess that someone would arrest him.

Lu Jingyi was cold, and someone dared to hide it in his Lu family. What are they going to do?

The sky is getting darker and darker. I didn't pay attention just now. I really couldn't find anyone. Now I take a closer look and see that there is a real person, and not alone.

"Who, come out!"

Lu Jingyi's face was ugly, and he sternly scolded.

Hiding behind the dense bushes, Hua Zhenzhu and Hua Qianfan glanced at each other. Now that they are discovered, are they going out or not?

"Sister Pearl, what should I do now?"

Hua Qianfan is a little nervous. If they go out, Huaxing will definitely find them. If they don't go out, they will definitely be pulled out.

Hua Zhenzhu's expression sank slightly, and his eyes fell on Qin Tianyue's body. Qin Tianyue gradually walked behind Hua Xing, knowing that they can no longer tolerate them at this moment, so expose it!

Qin Tianyue nodded to Hua Zhenzhu in the bush. Hua Zhenzhu and Hua Qianfan understood what Qin Tianyue meant, and they got out of the bush in an instant.

Su Anxin was taken aback. She quickly got up from the ground and ran towards Lu Jingyi. He wanted to run into Lu Jingyi’s arms. Lu Jingyi ignored Su Anxin. He crossed Su Anxin and looked towards Hua Zhenzhu coldly. He Hua Qianfan, "Who are you?"

Su Anxin almost fell to the ground. She thought that Lu Jingyi should catch her too, but he let go.

Why, why, everything is different from what I thought!

Su An angrily stomped in place!

Hua Zhenzhu and Hua Qianfan stood in front of Lu Jingyi. Lu Jingyi looked at the two carefully and did not have the slightest impression. These two people are definitely not from Lu Zhai. Who are they, what is their purpose here, and why they have been hiding here. ?

Lu Jingyi's face was gloomy, and his aura was cold and oppressive.

When Hua Xing came out of Hua Pearl and Hua Qianfan, his complexion changed drastically, and he couldn't believe it gritted his teeth and shouted, "It's you! Why are you here?"

How could Hua Zhenzhu and Hua Qianfan appear here? Shouldn't they be in the geniuses?

There was a very bad thought in Hua Xing's heart. Suddenly, his back hurts. Hua Xing covered the back of his neck in pain, and turned his head in horror. His expression began to trance, "Who...Who are you?"