Chapter 48: The shock of everyone 2

Hearing that it had changed, the girl couldn't help looking for a mirror, and kindly took out the mirror to show her.

When she saw the scars and spots on her face, the girl couldn't help crying, "It's useful, it's really useful! Thank you, thank you!"

She clenched Qin Tianyue's hand in excitement. This was the first time she felt that life was meaningful in more than 20 years.

"No thanks, take this box of ice muscle cream back. If there are some traces after use, you can buy another box."

Qin Tianyue put the ice muscle cream in the girl's hand, and the girl nodded excitedly, "I don't know where to buy it?"

What she asked was what everyone in the room wanted to ask. After seeing the effect of ice cream, everyone wanted to buy it, especially the women present.

"In the future, Gu's drugstore will be able to sell it, you just come here to buy it."

Qin Tianyue said softly, everyone nodded, and the old Gu on the side touched his beard, his face was shocked. He thought he could make some beauty ointments, but he couldn't achieve this effect at all, and he had never heard of it. What kind of ointment can be effective in just a few minutes, it is simply amazing.

"How much is this box of ice muscle cream!"

The girl wiped the tears from her face and asked Qin Tianyue.

Qin Tianyue shook his head, "This box is for you, buy it next time."

The girl shook her head quickly, "No, I have to pay for this box of ice cream."

Seeing the girl's insistence, Qin Tianyue thought for a while, "I originally priced ice muscle cream at 188,000. Today you are the first one. You can get a 20% discount. You can give you 155,000!"

She is unwilling to price her carefully made ice skin cream too low. After all, its effect is also related to this. The medicinal materials needed are some of the more expensive medicinal materials, so 188,000 is already a conscience price.

When Qin Tianyue said 188,000, everyone sighed, some disliked expensive, and some felt reasonable. Many women present had used skin care products, and tens of thousands of them were not unused. None of them was so good. The effect, so 18,000 is really not expensive.

"It's not expensive, I'll buy it! I don't have that much money with me now, can I pay by WeChat?"

The girl took out her mobile phone and smiled shyly at Qin Tianyue. Qin Tianyue nodded and paid the girl's WeChat payment.

"I want to buy it too!"

"I want to buy too!"

Several women hurriedly spoke, and Qin Tianyue shook his head, "Today there is only one box of ice muscle cream. If you want to buy it, come back tomorrow."

Many people were disappointed that they would be able to buy it tomorrow, and they vowed to come early tomorrow.

"Is it tomorrow?"

Qin Tianyue nodded, and his eyes fell on many people who were looking forward to it, "Tomorrow there will be health pill and marrow pill! Anyone who is interested can come and buy it."

"What are Xisui Pill and Health Pill?"

Someone asked puzzledly.

"The effect of the health pill is to make the body healthy and strong. The Xisui pill is similar to the health pill, but it can remove some toxins in the body and make people look younger."

"If you take these regularly, your body will not regenerate disease, and what's more, it can make people healthy and longevity."

As Qin Tianyue's words just fell, everyone's eyes were shocked, and many people couldn't control their voices.

People care more about the body than beauty. If there is a medicine that can make people healthy and live longer and look younger, who wouldn't?

"Buy, we buy!"

"We buy, we all buy!"

Many people said excitedly, and Qin Tianyue persuaded the agitated crowd, "Everyone go back first, and wait for tomorrow to buy again."

After a while of persuasion, all the talents left.

Old Gu couldn't hide his excitement and walked to Qin Tianyue, "Tianyue, are you really going to sell these in our pharmacy?"

"certainly!"

Qin Tianyue nodded. She has seen Gu Lao's life and knows that Gu Lao is a sincere person who has been treating patients all his life. The medicines in Gu's drugstore are all at a conscience price. She has never been like other drugstores. The purchase price of ordinary medicine is very cheap, and it can be sold at several times the price.

Old Gu looked at Qin Tianyue with some excitement. Qin Tianyue said in a low voice, "I want to sell the health pill, marrow pill, and ice skin ointment at your place. Three is divided into three, I am seven and you are three. How do you think about the old man?"

"No, no, it's pretty good that you can put it with me, I can't ask you to share it."

Old Gu refused, he had no regrets for being able to know such a powerful genius doctor Qin Tianyue.

"This is what you should, Old Gu!"

Old Gu thought for a while, and finally insisted, "If you insist on dividing, then I will be one for you."

In the end Qin Tianyue agreed, and Mr. Gu said with a smile, "Tianyue, don't call me Mr. Gu in the future, just call me Grandpa Gu."

Old Gu touched his beard, and said happily that he would really die without regret if he could meet such a powerful young genius doctor in the second half of his life. Maybe they will be able to discuss medical skills in the future. Her medical skills are certain. Can benefit myself a lot.

Qin Tianyue nodded, "Okay, Grandpa Gu!"

Qi Guotao applauded happily on the side, "Congratulations to Mr. Gu!"

Old Gu looked happy. Qin Tianyue entered the room with Old Gu and Qi Guotao. The three chatted again and exchanged contact information. After that, Qin Tianyue said that he would bring the three medicinal herbs he needed tomorrow, and then left the Gu's drugstore.

"Tianyue, Uncle Qi will take you back!"

Standing outside the car, Qi Guotao looked at Qin Tianyue with a smile.

"No need, Uncle Qi, I still have something to do, you go back first."

As Qin Tianyue said, Qi Guotao nodded and greeted Qin Tianyue before leaving.

Qin Tianyue bid farewell to Old Gu, nodded with Gu Bai and then left.

Gu Bai looked at Qin Tianyue's back reluctantly, and Old Gu patted his apprentice on the shoulder, touched his beard and said inexplicably, "Xiao Bai, she is not what you can think of!"

For such a girl, the other half will definitely be the best in the future. Although his apprentice is also excellent in his heart, he is definitely not worthy of a girl like Qin Tianyue.

Gu Xiaoxiao stood behind Gu Bai, curling her lips, her expression dim and silent.

Gu Lao glanced at his daughter, sighed and shook his head, he really couldn't interfere with the feelings of young people.

After Qin Tianyue left the Gu’s drugstore, he went to the bank first, opened an account by himself, and then took out Qi Guotao’s money. The bank staff saw that Qin Tianyue had actually deposited six million into their bank, and his smile became brighter and finally smiled. Qin Tianyue was sent away with a full face.