Chapter 4: Space, Sky Eye (2)

The spiritual doctor in her hand flooded into Qin Tianyue's mind like a medicine doctor. Fortunately, she didn't need to digest this time. When she needed to practice spiritual medicine in the future, she would remember it again.

After the spiritual doctor and the medicinal doctor entered Qin Tianyue’s mind, Qin Tianyue stood there for a while, and walked towards the ancient house. On the left side of the ancient house is an elegant and classical room. Although the room is cold, it is indistinguishable from it. There is no master for thousands of years.

Qin Tianyue walked to the right side of the ancient house and opened the wooden door. What you saw was a large pharmacy. On the left was a large black medicine cabinet. There were many medicine names on the medicine cabinet. Open the medicine cabinet. Many herbs, precious ginseng and ganoderma are also a little bit, there are some seeds next to the medicine cabinet, and there are a lot of each kind of seeds.

On the right is the place where the medicine is refining, and there is a pill furnace in the center, presumably Fairy Qinglian used to refine the medicine here.

Walking out of the refining pharmacy, Qin Tianyue's eyes fell on a long corridor in the middle of the living room. After passing through the long corridor, Qin Tianyue went down to a basement. The basement was very big, bigger than she thought. There was not a trace of the dark of the basement, but it was very bright. , The surrounding walls are illuminated with huge beads, and countless exquisite cabinets are arranged neatly. Instead of exquisite things, they are some fresh dishes?

Qin Tianyue walked over in disbelief and picked up an eggplant. After thousands of years, these eggplants were fresh as if they were picked.

It's so magical here, no, it should be said that this space is amazing for her, she can't come back to her senses wherever she goes, and can't believe it is true.

Out of the basement, Qin Tianyue pushed open the back door of the ancient house. Behind the house is a green grassland. On the left is the spiritual pond in the mouth of Fairy Qinglian, and on the right is a large black medicine field. The medicine field is full of green herbs, and the air is light. The fragrance of medicine and flowers permeates, not unpleasant, but a kind of refreshing comfort.

Qin Tianyue stood in front of the medicine field, with gentle eyes and slightly raised lips.

Then she walked towards the Lingchi. The Lingchi was about a dozen square meters large and was made of warm white jade. The clear blue water gathered together from several places, and the water in the Lingchi was filled with thin smoke. In the center of the spiritual pond, a golden lotus stood in it, and the lotus at this time was still in the bud state.

Thinking of Fairy Qinglian, Qin Tianyue took off his clothes and walked down the spiritual pond. The spiritual pond was actually warm. The moment he stepped in, it made people very comfortable. It seemed that something poured into his body. The warmth.

Qin Tianyue walked towards the pool and stood in front of the golden lotus. The golden lotus was still in the bud. She stretched out her hand and gently touched the bud. The bud suddenly began to bloom. A burst of golden light flashed, and the whole golden lotus showed a beautiful posture. A golden lotus seed lay quietly on the lotus, emitting a faint light, and the air has the fragrance of lotus, which makes people intoxicated.

Qin Tianyue stretched out his hand to pick up the lotus seeds in the lotus, and looked carefully.

This is the lotus seed that Fairy Qinglian said that people can wash the marrow and cut the sutra. Although she doesn't know much about the marrow and cut the sutra, she also knows some. Isn't it said in the novels on TV? It seems to be able to transform the body!

After hesitating for a moment, Qin Tianyue put the lotus seeds into his mouth and swallowed.

For a moment, she felt her whole body hot, and a severe pain suddenly swept through her whole body. Qin Tianyue fell into the spiritual pond uncomfortably, curled up at the bottom of the pool, trembling all over.

Fairy Qinglian said that eating lotus seeds would be very painful, but she didn't expect it to be so painful. She wanted to grit her teeth when she was hurt, and her mind was empty when she was hurt.

"what…"

Unable to resist the pain, Qin Tianyue yelled, the heart-piercing pain was like a bone cracking, she struggled uncomfortably, the blue water in the Lingchi water was swayed vigorously by Qin Tianyue, rippling arcs.

"what…"

She couldn't help screaming again, and wanted to give up, but when she thought of Qin Jian'an, thought of those who harmed her, a strong force supported her body again.

I don’t know how long Qin Tianyue fell to the bottom of the pool. She was weak. She seemed to see what was under the golden lotus in the blur, but she didn’t have any strength to check, and she didn’t even notice a lot of black coming out of her body. The stains disappeared into the pool water.

"puff…"

A touch of crystal clear water broke out of the water in the spirit pool, long black hair draped moistly on the shoulders, beautiful and attractive appearance, flawless, **** clavicle under the slender neck, and a drop of water drops along the white and moisturized skin When he fell, his chest was undulating with attractive arcs, and his hair was draped over his chest, covering up a lot of alluring scenery.

Her neck moved slightly, and that seductive and beautiful face made people unobtrusive. She was not as beautiful as a human being, but like a fairy in the sky. No, she was not a fairy, and there was a charm in the pure beauty, she was a fairy. The demon is the elves and ghosts, which can make people willingly indulge in her beauty.

The body was so refreshing that Qin Tianyue seemed to be able to hear the sound of her bones being renewed. She raised her hands and was suddenly stunned in the pool water.

Yingrun's white palms are slender and slender, beautiful and intoxicating. These are not the important points. The point is, when did her hands become so white and tender, and her body...

Qin Tianyue stretched out his right hand across his arm, then all his skin, and finally his cheek.

Under the faint reflection of the pool water, a beautiful face appeared in the reflection of the pool water. The skin was delicate and smooth, like a freshly peeled egg. All the spots of plateau red on her face disappeared due to geographical reasons.

She has always known that she is beautiful, but now she is so beautiful that she is fascinated by herself.

Even her body seems to be a lot more perfect, and the perfect body makes many women jealous.

"Amazing!"

Qin Tianyue couldn't help muttering in a low voice. She still wanted to watch carefully. There was a sudden sharp pain in those crystal-clear beautiful eyes. Some of the heat was burning in her eyes. Qin Tianyue couldn't help but close her eyes and cover her eyes, uncomfortable and painful. Let her bite her lips tightly.

What happened to her eyes? How come it hurts so suddenly?

Before Qin Tianyue could think about it, the pain disappeared. The moment he opened his eyes, Qin Tianyue didn't know that there was a golden light flashing under his eyes like golden lotus light, which was fleeting.

"what happened?"

Qin Tianyue stretched out her slender fingertips and touched the corners of her eyes. Those beautiful eyes that were as beautiful as stars became more and more glamorous. Her eyes seemed to be different, but she couldn't tell the difference.

After a glance at the distance, she realized that some of her slight myopia disappeared completely. Now she can see things more than a hundred meters away clearly, and her ears seem to be able to hear the sounds of insects from a hundred meters away. Is this also true? Is the effect of washing the marrow and cutting the scriptures?