Chapter 50: Storm 2

The older salesperson’s complexion changed slightly, looking at Qin Tianyue’s expression, and knowing that they had offended her just now, it was a blunder. I thought that a girl in such a shabby dress could not afford it at all. A piece of clothing and a dozen pairs of pants, not everyone dares to do this.

The woman who had watched Qin Tianyue take out the bank card turned pale, knowing she had missed it.

This woman really dared to choose so many clothes and pants, and she didn't change her face.

The staff in the store quickly settled the bill and handed Qin Tianyue respectfully the bank card, consumption bill and clothes.

"Miss, you spent a total of 75,330."

Qin Tianyue took the bank card, put it in his pocket, took the shopping bag, and nodded slightly.

The woman and Xu Jin dared not say anything. The salesperson serving the woman walked over with the shopping bag she bought. The woman felt embarrassed and pulled the shopping bag severely, "What's so great? Maybe you It’s just hitting a swollen face to fill a fat man, who knows how your money came from?"

She snorted coldly, turned around and was about to leave, Qin Tianyue suddenly called the woman and Xu Jin in a low voice.

"Wait a moment!"

The woman stopped and looked back at Qin Tianyue.

Qin Tianyue walked to the woman with the shopping bag in her hand. She was almost half a head taller than the woman, so the woman could only look up at Qin Tianyue. This recognition made the woman's face more ugly.

Qin Tianyue looked at the woman with an ugly face, and curled her lips slightly, "Of course my money is earned by myself. As for you... I hope you will still be able to spend it like this in the future."

After Qin Tianyue finished speaking, he left outside, but the woman behind him wanted to rush up but was held back by Xu Jin.

"Isn't it embarrassing enough?"

Xu Jin's face is very bad. He is a face-saving man, and he is completely embarrassed today.

After Xu Jin grabbed the woman, he walked outside alone. The woman yelled. Regardless of the strange gaze of the salesperson behind her, the couple broke up after a quarrel.

Finally the woman returned home, sulking, and seeing her mother still stretched out her hand for money, she didn’t know her mother was embarrassed, and finally told the woman that her father owed money a month ago, and their family had no money. They knew this. News, the woman fainted directly.

Of course this is something to say. Qin Tianyue, after buying Qin Jianan's clothes, bought himself several clothes and trousers, including a few skirts.

Seeing Qin Tianyue carrying so many shopping bags for clothes and pants, the women's clothing store treated her as if they were their own boss, and finally left with the flattering smiles of everyone.

After leaving the mall, Qin Tianyue found a remote place and threw his clothes in the space. Then he went to the Computer City and bought himself a well-equipped laptop.

In the end, I bought two more mobile phones with a price of around 5,000 yuan, one for my own use and the other for Qin Jian’an. My mobile phone was too old and I should replace it. Before, Qin Jian’an had no mobile phones because his family was too poor. When she was studying, she could only call others first. Others informed Qin Jian'an so that the two father and daughter could be contacted. Now that she has a mobile phone to facilitate contact.

After buying these things, Qin Tianyue went to the seed shop again and bought a lot of seeds. Her vegetable plot was still empty. She wanted to grow vegetables in the vegetable plot. She didn't need to plant too much, just enough to eat by herself.