Chapter 761-780

Shen Yichuan sullen his face on the side, holding on to his wife, "Believe in Mom, she believes in that Tianyue girl so much now, I guess she is really capable."

"Master, sir, and madam, that Tianyue girl is really capable."

A Hua stepped forward and said respectfully.

Mr. Shen's eyes fell on A Hua, "How do you say it."

He now knows that this girl Qin Tianyue is extraordinary and seems to have good medical skills. As for what the situation is like just now, they are not particularly clear.

"We met this girl in the cake shop. She seemed to know something in advance to remind the old lady to be careful when going out. We did not take it seriously. We did not expect to encounter three thieves. The three were very cruel and not only robbed the old man. The man’s handbag and the bracelet of the old lady’s affection were snatched away. The old lady was unwilling. The man scratched the old lady’s arm and kicked the old lady to the ground. At that time, the old lady was dying."

"She gave it to the old lady who didn't know what she had eaten. The old lady didn't wait long and returned to normal. She seemed to be more energetic than usual."

A Hua turned pale when she thought of the scene just now. At that time, she couldn't even take out her mobile phone to call Shen Zhai. Fortunately, she dialed out in the end.

Old man Shen's serious eyes were surprised, and both Shen Yichuan and his wife Wei Xiao's faces were shocked, "What did you say?"

This girl actually has such a great ability? Not only is the medical skill amazing, but can you still know the prophet?

"Master, sir, and madam, every word of Ahua is true, not a single lie."

A Hua said firmly, how dare she speak big words, every word is true.

"Can this girl know the prophet?"

Wei Xiao's eyes fell on the Phaeton by the side of the road with the windows closed, and she could not see what was going on inside.

"Go back first, I hope this girl can save Yoyo."

Old man Shen spoke in a low voice, and Shen Yichuan nodded, and walked towards his car with his wife. As for the three of them, they would never let them go. They would definitely say hello to the police station so that they would be good to serve the three. Actually dared to **** the bag of the old lady of the Shen family.

Qin Tianyue really did not expect Mrs. Shen to be so enthusiastic, and she couldn't bear the enthusiasm.

After getting out of the car and arriving at Shen's house, Mrs. Shen took her hand and introduced her to Shen's house along the way, so that she would treat this as her home in the future, and would often accompany her when she was okay.

Qin Tianyue really couldn’t refuse. He could only tell Mrs. Shen that she still had to study, which was a disguised rejection of Mrs. Shen’s enthusiasm. She didn’t know that Mrs. Shen was happier and told Qin Tianyue that her little granddaughter Shen Wenwen had just passed the exam. Beijing University, they will be in the same school in the future, and they will definitely become good friends.

Mrs. Shen also planned to call her little granddaughter back and introduce them to Qin Tianyue in a moment. She believed that her granddaughter would definitely like Qin Tianyue.

Qin Tianyue could only smile helplessly, and she knew from the mouth of Mrs. Shen that she had actually saved the old lady of the Shen family, one of the five giants.

Although the Shen family ranked third among the five giants, the Yun family and Lu family did not dare to provoke them at will, because the Shen family’s wife Wei Xiao was the fourth daughter of the five giants. The two giants married many years ago. His status has risen more and more, and it can be said to be on par with the Lu Family.