Chapter 401-420

He didn't use evil spells, he only used some ordinary spells, and the purpose was just to retaliate against Qin Tianyue for taking care of his own business.

Hearing that she can tell fortune-telling and medical skills, he is quite interested in her!

"Why don't we meet?"

In the dark room, Feng Chenyi's low voice echoed in the cabin, full of gloom and weirdness.

There was a slight movement outside the door. Feng Chenyi looked outside with a pair of cold eyes. He lives in a remote place and usually no one comes here, so there is almost no sound. Now there is a sound of walking outside, even if it is lowered. He heard the footsteps.

"Unexpectedly, you dead policemen are really amazing, you can even find them here."

Feng Chenyi's cold voice sounded, picked up the rag doll on the desktop, turned and ran towards the cabin.

Lu Kunyu took Mao Dali and a dozen policemen to finally find Feng Chenyi's foothold, a single wooden house on the outskirts of City A.

The wooden house is very simple, with a lot of weeds crawling outside, almost covering the whole wooden house. If it is not confirmed that Feng Chenyi lives here, they would not believe that there are people living in such a place.

"be careful!"

Lu Kunyu made silent gestures to his own people. All the police nodded. Mao Dali had been staring at the wooden house. The wooden house was quiet, as if there was no one at all.

Suddenly, there was a broken voice, and all of Lu Kunyu and Mao Dali's complexion changed drastically. They kicked the people away from the wooden house. As expected, there was no one inside the wooden house, full of incense candles and the smell of talisman paper.

The dilapidated wooden house was kicked away with a few wooden slats, leaving a cave that could be drilled out. What they heard just now was the sound of the wood being kicked to pieces.

"Oops, Feng Chenyi definitely knew that we were here, so he ran away and went after him."

Mao Dali took a gun and walked around the wooden house and led a group of policemen towards the back of the wooden house. Unfortunately, after searching a large circle, Feng Chenyi could not be found. It can be seen that Feng Chenyi really escaped.

"Captain, Feng Chenyi ran away!"

Mao Dali walked to Lu Kunyu in frustration.

"Well, Feng Chenyi is very cunning. This time he ran away, and the next time we have to catch it, it may be very difficult."

Lu Kunyu looked solemn and frowned coldly.

"Well, let's find Tianyue, she will definitely be able to catch Feng Chenyi with her ability."

Mao spoke vigorously, and several policemen nodded. They had seen Qin Tianyue's abilities. Now it is really difficult for Feng Chenyi to catch him again after running away. Only if Qin Tianyue helps them, there may be a great opportunity.

"No, don't bother her."

This time it has troubled her a lot, and let her get involved.

Mao Dali was disappointed, and he understood what Lu Kunyu was thinking. He looked at the talisman paper in the room, frowning uncomfortably, "What the **** does Feng Chenyi do? How can he behave like a magic stick? Look inside this room. It's all talisman paper, giving people a creepy feeling."

Lu Kunyu looked at Mao Dali and said quietly, "He is not as simple as a magic stick!"

Feng Chenyi's ability should not be underestimated to make Fang Zhen and the others end so miserable. To catch him, he must be grasped with twelve points, and he must be more careful.