Chapter 661-680

The night began to deepen, Hua Qianfan lay on the table, her cheeks were full of red clouds, and her mouth was whispering drunken words.

Mo Yishen's slender and tall body stood in his position with clear eyes and the same expression on his face as he gestured to everyone before sitting in his position.

Everyone glanced at Hua Qianfan in surprise and then at Mo Yishen, who had the usual complexion, and suddenly stood up and applauded, "Awesome, you deserve to be the man of the sect master, so amazing!"

Hua Qianfan is the most powerful drinker in their genius doctors. Now someone has drunk him. Everyone admires Mo from the bottom of their hearts.

Mo Yishen gently curled her lips, and Qin Tianyue covered her forehead with some headaches. She quickly took the shredded chicken porridge carefully cooked by a genius doctor and placed it next to Mo Yishen, "After putting so much wine, drink some porridge."

Qin Tianyue looked at Mo Yishen a little distressedly, Mo Yishen held Qin Tianyue with one hand, her phoenix eyes were deep and boundless, and her eyes were clear and clear, but she always felt that she saw the deep drunkenness in his eyes, and his thin lips kept rising sexy. Eyes locked tightly on her body, and whispered, "Yue'er!"

Qin Tianyue stepped forward and pushed Mo Yishen gently. Mo Yishen reached out and grabbed her hand. Qin Tianyue wanted to take it back but couldn't get it back. She knew that Mo Yishen must be drunk, but Hua Qian was not drunk. Fan is amazing, his current appearance does not have the usual stable appearance, he looks like a rascal, staring at her all the time, only knowing to whisper her name.

"I'm here, you quickly have a bowl of porridge!"

After drinking so much alcohol, what can I do without eating? She knew that the medicinal wine of the genius doctor had a nourishing effect on the body, and she did not stop it at that time. Now that the two of them drink like this, she knew it was stopped just now. Not both of them will become drunks.

"You feed me!"

Mo Yi's deep phoenix eyes are soft, his thin lips are more rosy than usual, and the corners of his eyes are also slightly rosy, looking wicked and **** like the most charming spirit on TV.

Qin Tianyue's cheeks were reddening, she almost couldn't help this man look so drunk.

Looking back at the surroundings, I don't know when everyone has dispersed. Hua Zhenzhu and the others also dragged Bai Chuxia and didn't know when they left.

Mo Yan and his subordinates hurriedly left with interest, leaving only Qin Tianyue and Mo Yishen in the cafeteria.

Mo Yishen leaned on the table with one hand, Feng Miao kept staring at Qin Tianyue tightly, never moving away.

Seeing no one around, Qin Tianyue withdrew his gaze, looked at Mo Yishen who was leaning on the table with a headache, "Drink yourself!"

"You feed me!"

Mo Yishen's voice was very low, **** and seductive than usual. Qin Tianyue had a tingling sensation in her ears. How could she feel that this man was deliberately seducing herself.

"You... well, I'll feed you!"

Qin Tianyue glared at Mo Yishen deeply, picked up the shredded chicken porridge in front of him, and found that it was still a bit hot, took the spoon and blew it gently, then handed it to Mo Yishen's mouth.

He opened his mouth to eat, and Qin Tianyue took another bite and put it next to his mouth. Finally, Mo Yishen ate a bowl of shredded chicken porridge.

"Get up, I will help you to rest."