Chapter 79: Road to the pinnacle

"The pastures and fields need someone to help me take care of them. I want to ask the people in your village to help me take care of them. The salary is one hundred yuan a day. Let them start working tomorrow whoever wants to."

"One hundred yuan?"

The village chief’s eyes widened. Although the salary of one hundred yuan is not high, it is already a very good salary in these places. It is better than they do for other people.

"Um!"

"Okay, I'll go back to the village and tell everyone."

The village chief said with some excitement, now that the ranch is sold and everyone can have a job again, everyone is sure to be willing.

"Then trouble you."

Qin Tianyue spoke politely, but the village chief quickly thanked him for himself and the villagers in the village. With Qin Tianyue, the villagers in their village would go up to the next level.

The village chief left soon. Under her call, almost all the villagers were willing to wait for Qin Tianyue to work tomorrow.

After discussing everything, Qin Tianyue went to the bank and transferred the bank card given by Feng Sixing another two million to the card, and then gave it to Luoxi, who did not dare to take it, "Boss, what does this mean? ?"

"There are two and a half million in this card. You will pay the village chief's money tomorrow. Take the rest of the money by yourself and do whatever you want."

"No, I can't collect the money."

Luo Xi quickly refused, and Qin Tianyue forced it into Luo Xi's hand, "If you still hold me as the boss, take it."

She knows the difficulties of the Luoxi family. Since they are all her own, she is not stingy with giving them the money.

Luo Xi looked embarrassed, and Lu Tianyou also wanted to refuse, but they did not dare to speak.

"Everyone first move out there, find a good place to live first, I still don't have the ability to let everyone live better, at least let you live better first."

Hearing what Qin Tianyue said, Lu Tianyou and the others reddened their eyes and shouted together, "Boss!"

"Well, don't be sensational. Sooner or later I will take everyone to the top. It's a bit hard at the beginning."

Qin Tianyue's soft voice and gentle eyes made Lu Tianyou and others more firmly loyal to Qin Tianyue.

Qin Tianyue was their benefactor, the one who led them astray. If it weren't for her, they might still be robbing others, being a gangster, and being looked down upon by many people.

Now there is a person telling them that they will take them to the top, how they are not excited, how are they not grateful.

"It's too early, let's go away first, call if you have any problems."

Qin Tianyue waved at several people. After everyone separated, Qin Tianyue returned home in the car.

Looking at the humble home, Qin Tianyue sighed helplessly. He still had more than three million in his hand, but he dared not buy a house. It seemed that he was still too poor.

At the same time, Xu Jiaxin and Feng Sixing Song Yuan were sitting opposite the doctors. Because they had acquaintances, the director of City Hospital A was diagnosed for them. At this time, the director of the city hospital was looking at Song Yuan's diagnosis report, and his expression was not very good.

"Director Liu, how's it going? Is my husband okay?"

Feng Sixing asked a little anxiously, Xu Jiaxin on the side hesitated to say something, Tianyue once told her that Song Yuan had a tumor on his chest and that he could not undergo surgery.

Director Liu raised his head and sighed, "Mrs. Song, President Song, you must be mentally prepared."

"what?"

Hearing what the director said, Feng Sixing's eyes almost went dark, Song Yuan held her back, his face was a little pale, and he also guessed that his illness might be serious.

"Sixing, don't rush to listen to what Director Liu has to say?"

Xu Jiaxin comforted Feng Sixing, and Feng Sixing's tears almost fell, "Director Liu, tell me."

"CT showed that Mr. Song had a tumor in his heart, and it was connected to blood vessels. At present, we can only treat it conservatively and see if the tumor will dissipate first."

Director Liu whispered, Feng Sixing learned that her husband had a tumor on his heart, and tears of fear fell directly, "How could this be?"

Song Yuan's expression changed, and the corners of his lips moved slightly, but he didn't know what to say.

After Xu Jiaxin knew that Song Yuan had really grown a tumor, his heart beat violently. Tianyue was really amazing, and it was true.

"Sixing, listen to me. In fact, Tianyue told me that Song Yuan had a tumor just now. She said that if you can't cure it, then go to her."

Xu Jiaxin said to Feng Sixing, who was desperate and despairing. Feng Sixing quickly grabbed Xu Jiaxin and said quickly, "Is what you said is true?"

Song Yuan also looked at Xu Jiaxin expectantly. He hadn't seen Qin Tianyue's medical skills, and he didn't know whether she was good at it, but at this moment he was willing to believe that Qin Tianyue was a normal person, and he was afraid that something would happen to him.

Qin Tianyue knew that he had a tumor just by looking at it, showing that his medical skills must be extraordinary.

He wants to believe her!

Director Liu frowned slightly when Xu Jiaxin said that, "Mrs. Song and Mrs. Song, you still have to trust our hospital's medical skills. How can someone know that someone else has a tumor just by looking at it?"

Director Liu said that he didn't want to believe Xu Jiaxin's words.

Feng Sixing hesitated, Xu Jiaxin squeezed Feng Sixing's hand, "Tianyue's medical skills are very good, she will definitely be able to save Song Yuan."

"Mrs. Xiao, how can you trust those ignorant people, and don't want to trust our hospital? We will try our best to treat President Song."

Director Liu said dissatisfied.

Xu Jiaxin looked at Director Liu, who was obviously dissatisfied, and said displeasedly, "Director Liu, if your hospital can't treat it, it doesn't mean that others won't."

Who is an ignorant person, only those who have not seen Qin Tianyue's greatness know that Qin Tianyue can see Song Yuan's illness at a glance, and it can be seen that the medical skills must be superb, of course she trusts Qin Tianyue.

"Jiaxin, let's go to Tianyue, where is she now?"

Feng Sixing couldn't wait to find Qin Tianyue, Xu Jiaxin said quickly, "I'll call Tianyue first."

"it is good!"

Feng Sixing nodded, and Xu Jiaxin took out her mobile phone and walked out.

"Mrs. Song, President Song, you still..."

Director Liu also wanted to persuade the two of Feng Sixing to get up from their positions, "Let’s go back first, Director Liu, I’m sorry to trouble you today."

Director Liu stiffened his face, what the **** was going on with these two people, he actually believed in an ignorant person.

Feng Sixing and Song Yuan left Director Liu's office. Xu Jiaxin had finished the phone call and came back, telling them that Qin Tianyue had gone back, but that he would come to City A tomorrow.

Feng Sixing and Song Yuan breathed a sigh of relief, and then separated from Xu Jiaxin.