Chapter 75: Proof

"Sister Jiaxin, this is the essential oil that I refined myself."

Taking out two bottles of essential oils from his space, Qin Tianyue handed them to Xu Jiaxin. One bottle was colorless and transparent essential oil, and the other was rose red, which looked very beautiful and translucent.

"This bottle of colorless essential oil can be used by your husband. It can not only relieve fatigue, but also make his body better. This bottle of rose essential oil can also relieve fatigue and make your skin soft and smooth. You can use it for a long time. His body can also exude a nice rose scent."

"This essential oil, you don't need to drop it in the bathtub, you only need three or two drops each time."

After hearing Qin Tianyue's explanation, Xu Jiaxin took it over excitedly, "Tianyue, this is great."

She knew that the things Qin Tianyue made were absolutely top-quality things. Of course she was very happy to get the things that Qin Tianyue gifted.

"Does the scent on your body also come from this essential oil?"

Xu Jiaxin asked Qin Tianyue curiously. Qin Tianyue had a very nice scent on his body, very weak, not like the pungent smell of perfume, but a very fresh and nice scent. I smelled it the first time I met Xu Jiaxin, thinking Asking Qin Tianyue felt a bit abrupt.

"Well, that's it."

The scent on her body was actually obtained after taking Jinlian Washing Marrow Menstruation, but it was similar to the taste of essential oils. When Xu Jiaxin has been using this essential oil, she will have this similar smell on her body.

"That's great, I won't need to buy perfume in the future, Tianyue, thank you so much."

Xu Jiaxin held two bottles of essential oils in her hands and said with a smile to Qin Tianyue, "I say thank you for my husband."

Xu Jiaxin felt a little moved when Qin Tianyue thought of her husband.

Qin Tianyue smiled, and Xu Jiaxin continued, "Tianyue, if you sell these things in City A, it will definitely cause a lot of sensation. Have you ever thought about selling these?"

"Well, yes! One of the shops I rented is ready to sell these things."

"That's great!"

Knowing that Qin Tianyue really wanted to sell these things, Xu Jiaxin almost didn't jump up happily. She had never felt that she had been so gagged, all because of Qin Tianyue.

At this time, the waiter served the food, and Lu Tianyou and the two also walked in from outside and sat beside Qin Tianyue.

"Tian Yue, you taste the dishes here, it tastes good."

Xu Jiaxin introduced the characteristics of this place to Qin Tianyue in a hospitable manner.

Qin Tianyue picked up the chopsticks and elegantly picked up the chicken in front of him. After tasting it, the taste was really good, and it was just good. If you really want to say that it makes people feel particularly good, there will be one or two things. This kind of taste has already made countless people feel good. When she came here, she believed that if her restaurant opened up, with Uncle Luo’s cooking skills and vegetables irrigated by Lingxi water, the taste would be even better.

"Tianyue, you also want to open a restaurant, and you don't know how it tastes, it must be very good."

Xu Jiaxin believes in Qin Tianyue very much. Although Qin Tianyue's restaurant has not yet opened, Xu Jiaxin has a sense that Qin Tianyue's restaurant will be very popular.

"Yeah, it must be great."

Lu Tianyou and Luo Xi said softly, they not only believed in Luo Hongyao's technology, they also believed in Qin Tianyue.

Qin Tianyue smiled, showing a beautiful smile, "Yes, it will be great, and you will know it when it opens."

Xu Jiaxin nodded. The four of them happily finished the meal and were about to leave. The door of the private room was knocked suddenly. A waiter led a noble middle-aged woman into the room and saw Xu Jiaxin's middle-aged woman smile. , "Jiaxin, after hearing the manager say that you are dining here, I will be here right away."

The middle-aged lady's eyes fell on the three Qin Tianyues beside Xu Jiaxin, and asked suspiciously, "What are these three?"

She and Xu Jiaxin are very good friends. They played together since childhood. They have never seen these three people. They are young and dressed normally. How could Xu Jiaxin know these young people?

"Sixing, are you dining here too?"

Xu Jiaxin saw her friend and asked her to sit down quickly, and then explained Qin Tianyue's identity to her, "This is the doctor Qin I mentioned to you. These two are her friends."

"Doctor Qin? That's the Doctor Qin you met at Gu's drugstore last time?"

The middle-aged lady looked at Qin Tianyue in surprise. Last time Xu Jiaxin came back, the two got together. She found that Xu Jiaxin looked a lot younger and the fine lines on her face were much less, so she curiously asked Xu Jiaxin if she would do it. I learned that Xu Jiaxin used ice muscle cream from a doctor named Qin in the Gu’s drugstore. She also tried it and found that the effect was really good. So today I know that Xu Jiaxin is here, so I came to her to think about it. Ask about Bingjiu.

How could I not expect to meet Dr. Qin whom Xu Jiaxin said here, so young, she is a little reluctant to believe, how could such a young girl be so powerful?

"Jiaxin, are you lying to me? How is this Doctor Qin possible?"

Feng Sixing's face was full of disbelief, and even his tone was a little cold.

How could Xu Jiaxin not know the character of her good friend Feng Sixing, fearing that she would offend Qin Tianyue, she hurriedly pulled her, "I lied to you, she is really the doctor Qin, don't underestimate other people's young age, just look down on her."

Feng Sixing was still reluctant to believe it, and whispered to Xu Jiaxin, "Last time you said that Doctor Qin would tell the fortune and help your sister find her daughter."

Feng Sixing glanced at Qin Tianyue again, and saw that her eyes were faint, and her expression had not changed because of her indifference. Feng Sixing had some strange thoughts in her heart. How could such a young and beautiful girl be a doctor and a master of arithmetic? How does this make her believe?

"Sixing! Don't you believe me, don't you?"

Xu Jiaxin sighed and said, Feng Sixing looked at Qin Tianyue, "I really don't believe it, unless I see it with my own eyes."

Xu Jiaxin frowned, Qin Tianyue put down the juice in his hand and looked at Feng Sixing, "How can Mrs. Song want me to prove it?"

"How do you know my husband's name is Song? Jiaxin, you said?"

Hearing Qin Tianyue's identity, Feng Sixing concealed his surprise and looked at Xu Jiaxin beside him. Xu Jiaxin shook his head, "Do you think I can say it? Tianyue must have calculated it."

Feng Sixing took a deep breath and felt that it was impossible for Xu Jiaxin to tell who she was. Besides, she and Qin Tianyue had never seen each other, and her friend Xu Jiaxin could not really speak of herself.

"Then you help me calculate, what is my fortune in recent days."

Feng Sixing actually doesn't believe in fortune-telling. She thinks this is superstition, and everyone should believe in science in the 21st century.

Lu Tianyou and Luo Xi looked at Qin Tianyue nervously, believing in his boss, but still a little afraid of Qin Tianyue's calculation, this Madam Song is obviously a bit wrong, if Qin Tianyue's calculation is wrong, Feng Sixing doesn't know how ironic the boss will be.