Chapter 64: Doctor

In the restaurant, Xu Jiaxin and Qin Tianyue sat facing each other, her face still grateful after excitement, picked up the juice on the table, Xu Jiaxin stood up, "Master Qin, Doctor Qin, I will toast you with juice instead of wine."

Qin Tianyue got up from his position, "You are polite, ma'am."

Xu Jiaxin drank a drink, sat in her seat and looked at Qin Tianyue. Seeing her extraordinary temperament, she nodded and said, "Doctor Qin, have you ever thought of opening a store in City A? There are several shops under my name, if you have one. Yes, I will transfer to your name right away."

Xu Jiaxin was originally from a wealthy family, and she married a well-known wealthy businessman in City A, and her husband sang her husband, and the two had a very good relationship.

Hearing what Xu Jiaxin said, Qin Tianyue's heart moved slightly. She did think about opening a few shops in City A. After all, she couldn't open a few shops in Pengzhou County. There is very little traffic, and everything will be huge. Opening a store in City A is only the first step. One day, she will go out of City A, open her own stores across the country, and go abroad.

Seeing Qin Tianyue seem to be thinking, Xu Jiaxin spoke again, "Doctor Qin is the benefactor of my Xu family, and I will transfer these shops to your name immediately."

Several shops in City A, even if they are the cheapest, have a price of more than 100,000 yuan. The shops under Xu Jiaxin's name are all in the most prosperous locations, and the prices are of course more expensive.

For Xu Jiaxin, several shops are not as good as her niece and her sister. She is willing to take out these shops. If they can use these shops to get close to Qin Tianyue, she is of course very willing.

"I can't ask for these shops!"

Qin Tianyue shook her head. Of course, she also knew the prices of shops in City A.

"But can I rent it out?"

From Xu Jiaxin's mouth, she learned that she has small shops and some shops with two or three floors, which can be used for catering, which is exactly what Qin Tianyue needs.

"This... okay! But Doctor Qin, I have a million here. You can accept it. If you don't accept it, I will feel sorry for it."

Xu Jiaxin took out a card and handed it to Qin Tianyue. Qin Tianyue stopped rejecting it and accepted Xu Jiaxin's card. Xu Jiaxin breathed a sigh of relief.

After chatting with Xu Jiaxin again, the two agreed to have time to visit the shop the next day. After leaving the phone number, the two left the restaurant.

After leaving the restaurant, Qin Tianyue headed towards Luoxi's house.

Luo Xi and others had been waiting on the side of the road for a long time. After seeing Qin Tianyue who was walking downstairs in the taxi, a group of people happily stepped forward, "Boss, you are here."

After Qin Tianyue paid the money, he walked to a few people, "Well, why are you here?"

"Wait for you, boss!"

Lu Tianyou smiled, and quickly took the things in Qin Tianyue's hand, "Boss, I'll get it for you."

Zhou Yue and others shook their heads. When did Lu Tianyou become so diligent?

Qin Tianyue allowed Lu Tianyou to take over what was in his hands and walked towards Luoxi's house with everyone.

After entering Luoxi's house, Luo Mu brought out the fruits at home, "Tianyue, eat some fruits."

"Thank you auntie!"

After Qin Tianyue picked up a piece of fruit on the table and ate a piece, he looked at Luo Hongyao who had walked in.

Luo Hongyao was a little excited. He sat on the stool opposite Qin Tianyue. After eating the health pill yesterday, his originally weak body improved a lot, and he didn't even breathe when he walked.

"Uncle, how do you feel today?"

Qin Tianyue asked softly, Luo Hongyao's eyes were reddish, and he nodded, "It's much better, Tianyue, thank you so much. If you didn't have you, I..."

"dad!"

Luo Xi on the side stopped Luo Hongyao.

Qin Tianyue got up, "Then let's start."

Qin Tianyue looked at Lu Tianyou, and Lu Tianyou hurriedly handed the things in his hands to Qin Tianyue.

Qin Tianyue took out the bone renewal paste he refined from his pocket.

"Father Luo, because your bones have grown together, I must break him again to heal it. There may be some pain. You have to hold back."

Qin Tianyue opened the bone renewal paste and looked at Luo Hongyao. Luo Hongyao looked at Qin Tianyue firmly, "I have endured the greater pain. These are just trivial things. Don't worry, I am mentally prepared."

There is no pain like before, this time even if it hurts again, he will resist it.

Qin Tianyue nodded, Lu Tianyou watched quietly and did not dare to speak at all. Luo Xi stood in front of her mother and embraced her, fearing that she would be worried.

Luo Hongyao stretched out his right hand, Qin Tianyue grabbed Luo Hongyao's hand and looked back at several people, "I advise you to avoid it first."

Luo Xi supported her mother, "Mom, let's go out first."

Luo Xi was afraid that her mother would not be able to stand it. Luo's mother looked at Luo Hongyao, and Luo Hongyao nodded towards her. Luo's mother was helped out by Luo Xi, but Lu Tianyou and others did not leave.

After everything was ready, Qin Tianyue's expression suddenly slammed and clicked, breaking Luo Hongyao's healed hand again, even if Luo Hongyao was ready, it was inevitable that he would still make a painful sound.

In fact, Qin Tianyue has medicine that can make Luo Hongyao not feel the pain, but she can't take medicine at this stage when she breaks her arm.

After breaking Luo Hongyao's arm, Qin Tianyue quickly applied medicine to him, and the bone renewal ointment filled his entire arm. Luo Hongyao's pale complexion slowly softened, and the pain seemed to disappear a lot, fearing that Luo Hongyao would really suffer. No matter, she still added some pain-suppressing herbs to the bone renewal paste.

After applying bone renewal ointment to Luo Hongyao's arm, Qin Tianyue took out the silver needles and quickly pierced Luo Hongyao's arm. Each silver needle carried a trace of spiritual energy. She needed to use spiritual energy to clear Luo Hongyao. No one knew that with Qin Tianyue's aura input, Luo Hongyao's dim and shrinking meridians began to become moisturized.

The four of Lu Tianyou who looked at him were stunned. Qin Tianyue's needle was extremely fast. They couldn't come over at all. Their eyes were full of admiration. They wanted to yell, their boss was really awesome.

Luo Hongyao originally had only pain, but after Qin Tianyue applied bone renewal ointment, he only felt that the pain disappeared, and a kind of numbness spread all over his wrist.

More than ten minutes later, Qin Tianyue pulled out the silver needle, tied the bamboo piece he made to Luo Hongyao's hand, and wrapped him with gauze.

After doing all of this, a little sweat was already coming out of her forehead, and she was about to raise her hand to wipe off the sweat. Lu Tianyou and the others had already moved forward with paper towels, "Boss, wipe your sweat."