Chapter 40: Came to my aunt's house

The bus drove for about an hour and finally reached the station in the city.

Qin Tianyue got up from his position, his gaze fell on Mo Yishen's body in front of him. There were many women around him, and the women's gaze fell on him obsessively, and they all wanted to step forward, but they seemed to be shocked by his aura. Live, so I only dare to look far, not close.

It was precisely because of this that there was no one within one meter of Mo Yishen.

The bus stopped in the station, the door opened, and everyone got off the bus.

Mo Yishen glanced at Qin Tianyue, but took it back in a few seconds, and got out of the car following the flow of people.

Qin Tianyue let the old man beside him go first, and got out of the car last.

After getting out of the car, she looked around subconsciously, but did not see Mo Yishen's figure.

Can't tell what it feels like, Qin Tianyue can only walk in the direction of his aunt's house.

Her aunt's house is in an old-fashioned community not far from the station. Uncle Yang Yi is a decorator. He has a cheerful personality and is very kind to her aunt. Although the family is not rich and expensive, it is still a well-off family.

My aunt and uncle have been married for more than ten years, and they have a son, Yang Feng. For 17 years this year, in the second year of high school next semester, his grades are not bad.

Before coming, she had used her mobile phone to call her aunt. The mobile phone was still a second-hand mobile phone bought by her father at the time. He bought it for a hundred yuan, although one hundred yuan is not a lot of money for many people. But for Qin Tianyue, the money was saved by his father, Qin Jian'an, who was frugal.

After walking for about ten minutes, Qin Tianyue stopped in front of the community. The security guard at the door knew Qin Tianyue, so she was easily let in.

When she was in high school, she almost lived at her aunt's house except for the school, so the security guards knew her.

The aunt's house lived on the sixth floor. Qin Tianyue walked up and reached the sixth floor in less than a minute.

Knocked on the door, and the door was quickly opened from the inside. A middle-aged woman saw Qin Tianyue at the door with an amiable smile and stretched out her hand to hold Qin Tianyue, "Yueyue, come in quickly, are you thirsty or hungry? Hungry, my aunt made you your favorite dish."

It was Qin Tianyue’s aunt Qin Lan. Qin Lan was a woman almost as honest as Qin Jian’an. She really loved Qin Tianyue, and because Qin Tianyue had no mother since she was a child, and she was sensible, she loved Qin Tianyue more and more, even her son Yang Feng sometimes. Be jealous of jokes.

"Aunt, I'm not thirsty!"

Qin Tianyue looked at Qin Lan with a smile, and handed the fruit she was carrying to Qin Lan, "Auntie, this is the fruit I picked on the mountain. It is very sweet, so I brought you some."

The fruit in my hand was taken out of the space when I got out of the car and found an unmanned place. After a period of aura irrigation, the fruits in the space were harvested, and each of them was filled with a lot of aura.

"You girl came here, bring some fruit, and bring it back in a while."

Qin Lan looked at Qin Tianyue angrily, a face similar to Qin Jian'an was full of love.

"This is as it should be, it didn't cost money!"

Qin Tianyue put the spirit fruits on the table, and now she can only use these spirit fruits to improve the physique of the aunt's family and make them healthier.

"Mom, who are you talking to? Sister, here you are."

A boy of about seventeen years old walked in from outside and smiled when he saw Qin Tianyue who was talking to Qin Lan.