Chapter 52: If I can help you

They are all people from the same village. They came to this county and wanted to find a job, but because they were all rural people, they didn’t understand anything and kept their wages low, even in many cases. Not paying them the bill makes it difficult for them to even eat for many times.

It is Luo Ge who has been helping them. Although it is robbing others, it is better than having no food. Therefore, they are very convinced by Luo Ge and are willing to follow Luo Ge all the time.

In this society, no craftsmanship can't be enjoyed at all, and can only be bullied.

Luo Ge originally graduated from a prestigious high school. Because his father had an accident, he could only drop out, and because his father needed a lot of money for treatment. He was originally working on the same construction site as them, but because of an unscrupulous boss, they could only rely on the harm. This method makes money.

"none of your business?"

Luo Xi turned his head, his eyes were reddish, like a wolf about to get angry.

Qin Tianyue stood where she was, and she had seen the family situation of Luo Xi and Lu Tianyou from just now.

Luoxi originally had a fairly good family. His father was a top chef, and his monthly salary was good. Because of a set-up, he broke the meridian of his right arm and was unable to be a chef again. Deterioration requires large amounts of money for treatment.

As for Lu Tianyou, only one elderly grandma raised him when his parents died. He vowed to make money to support his grandma. He didn't expect to slap him in reality, and he would not be able to get back the money he earned. He could only live by robbing others.

Although these two men robbed others, they never did evil things. Robberies only rob those who are rich, never hurt others, just money.

The money is also given to my family.

So far, the two of them are fairly good people, and they are also loyal. She is now in a shortage of people and may be able to recruit them.

Although I haven't decided what to do, I will recruit this group first.

"If I say... can I help you?"

Qin Tianyue spoke in a low voice, his eyes fixed to the torch, Luo Xi and Lu Tianyou stood still, their eyes faintly shocked.

"Help us?"

Lu Tianyou murmured, those eyes kept watching Qin Tianyue suddenly laughed bitterly, "You don't know anything, what can you help us?"

He would never believe that such a young girl could say to help them.

"Who said I don't know, your name is Luo Xi, you have parents in your family, and your father was a top chef, but unfortunately you were murdered. Your name is Lu Tianyou. Both of your parents have died in your family. There is only an elderly grandmother."

Qin Tianyue's soft voice was like a stone falling on the surface of a calm lake, shaking the two of them standing still and unable to move.

"You...who are you? How would you know?"

Lu Tianyou called out aloud, even Luo Xi, who had always been calm and indifferent, couldn't help but look at Qin Tianyue.

How could she know their situation, if they weren't sure that they didn't know her, they would think that Qin Tianyue in front of them was very familiar with them.

Qin Tianyue took a step forward, the slender and tall figure resembling a noble and elegant queen, making countless people surrender.

She had a cold expression, but her eyes had a smile that was not a smile, and she looked at the two of them with eyes that were as bright as stars, "If I say I'll tell you, do you believe it?"

"Fortune telling?"

Luo Xi and Lu Tianyou looked at each other, and they seemed to be unable to believe what Qin Tianyue said. If you don't believe it, how could she know their situation?

"Are you really good at fortune-telling? Don't those who tell fortune-telling are all the old men who are in the 80s?"

Lu Tianyou looked at Qin Tianyue constantly on a baby's face. The extremely calm Qin Tianyue couldn't help coughing, and Lu Tianyou touched his nose embarrassedly.

"I look like a seven-year-old eighty? And... who said that someone who can fortune telling must be a seven-year-old eighty?"

Qin Tianyue's lips twitched slightly, and Lu Tianyou laughed out loud, "Yes, are you really a fortune teller?"

Lu Tianyou ran up to Qin Tianyue and couldn't help asking. Qin Tianyue nodded, and his eyes fell on Luo Xi, who had been standing still and didn't know what he was thinking, "Actually, I don't just know fortune-telling!"

"Then what else can you do?"

Lu Tianyou was too curious. He had never seen a woman so powerful. Not only could she do well in front of Brother Luo, but she could also tell fortunes. He said that there would be another thing. He didn't know what it was, so curious!

"I can still cure the disease!"

Qin Tianyue's eyes kept falling on Luo Xi. As she guessed, Luo Xi's eyes fell on her at the moment when she said that she could cure the disease. At last, she turned away her eyes in disbelief. .

"Cure? Just you? I don't believe it!"

Lu Tianyou also glanced at Luoxi, and then at Qin Tianyue. He didn't believe that he killed him. A girl who could tell fortune-telling and heal but was under twenty years old, was that a god? !

"It's better to try!"

Qin Tianyue curled his lips slightly, and suddenly grabbed Lu Tianyou, so fast that Lu Tianyou had no time to react that his hand had been caught by Qin Tianyue.

He stood on the spot with red cheeks, and never had a girl caught him like this before, he was shy!

Qin Tianyue stretched out his hand to catch Lu Tianyou's pulse. After a while, his beautiful eyes stared at Lu Tianyou, his expression was dull and unclear, and with a faint smile.

When Lu Tianyou heard this, he saw that Qin Tianyue's expression was strange. Knowing that his secret had been discovered, he quickly withdrew his hand, "You...you..."

Of course he understands what Qin Tianyue means. He has indeed been a little angry lately, with excessive irritation, constipation, and he almost suffered from hemorrhoids.

"Don't think you say that. I believe you can heal. Everyone will have me. You are blind."

Lu Tianyou said awkwardly, Qin Tianyue's lips slightly opened, "Then if I cure his father's hand, you should believe it!"

Qin Tianyue pointed a slender finger to Luo Xi standing aside, Luo Xi and Lu Tianyou were shocked in place, "No... impossible."

They have seen countless doctors, and everyone said that Luo Xi’s father’s hands could not be healed at all, and it would only be like this for a lifetime. Now a girl actually tells them that she can heal?

"There is nothing impossible in the world?"

With her current ability to heal a person who has a broken hand, there is no problem at all, even if his hand is already useless, it is at best a matter of time.

"Can you really?"

Lu Tianyou's face was full of excitement. Uncle Luo is a very good person. He always liked them when he was not a chef. Now that he is injured, even if he is decadent, he still treats them well.