Chapter 10: Refining medicine

After consolidating the lower level of the spiritual doctor, Qin Tianyue practiced the medicine doctor in his mind again, and went to the medicine field to identify the medicine, and then planted the seeds left by Fairy Qinglian in the medicine field.

Looking at the seeds that had just been planted, Qin Tianyue thought of her mental power. Just planting the herb seeds, he used the aura in the body, and it was the aura in the body that reminded her of her own spiritual power.

When she found out that she was strange, she had already lived with that woman in the capital, and now she doesn't know her abilities...

Qin Tianyue’s gaze fell on the small stone on the side. The stone was not big, only the size of a pigeon egg. She must have very weak mental power now. It is already very good to be able to lift this small stone. She should try, her own Is there any mental power at this time?

When Qin Tianyue's mental power is strong, he can not only lift heavy things, but also attack others' minds with powerful mental power. Of course, this requires a lot of practice. When he didn't have time to practice, he was sold to research organizations by those people. Those frantic people not only studied her, but also injected her with a lot of drugs, causing her abilities to go crazy.

Looking at the little stone, Qin Tianyue's complexion slightly condensed, and her eyes suddenly became sharp. As her expression changed, the little stone didn't move at all. Later, Qin Tianyue's aura became stronger, and the stone trembled slightly and slowly turned towards him. It rose in mid-air, but at the moment of lift-off, it fell again.

Qin Tianyue closed her eyes and took a step back, supporting the tree beside her with one hand. Although she had mental strength, she was always too weak, and she was still too weak.

She just lifted a small stone tightly, but her head was already aching, indicating that her mental power was really weak, and lifting the stone was already a very bad move.

The head hurt and uncomfortable, and the strength in Qin Tianyue's body seemed to dissipate a lot. Just when she felt uncomfortable, the golden lotus at the pubic area of ​​her body began to rotate slightly, a spiritual energy dispersed, and Qin Tianyue's strength began to recover, and the uncomfortable head also had Got better.

She opened her eyes in astonishment. She didn't expect the aura in her body to be so magical that it could actually replenish her energy.

What shocked her the most was that she was already a little depleted by using aura to plant seeds, but now the aura in her body has a faint breakthrough stage. Is it possible that the aura in her body is exhausted after the aura is exhausted by excessive use of aura It will grow strangely.

Qin Tianyue didn't know if his guess was right, so he simply stayed in the space to prove his thoughts, and finally confirmed his thoughts.

As night gradually approached, Qin Tianyue went out of the space and had dinner with Qin Jian'an, before Qin Tianyue entered the lotus world again.

This time after she had studied the spiritual medicine, she picked some medicinal herbs and developed Bingji Ointment based on the medicinal doctor's prescription.

Qin Tianyue tried it herself, and the ice skin ointment applied to her body had a cool and refreshing feeling. She could feel her skin becoming smoother and more delicate, showing that the effect of the medicine was really good.

Qin Tianyue was also very happy for the first successful refining of medicine. After practicing the medicine again and again, all the herbs were in her mind many times. After the successful refining of Bingji Ointment, Qin Tianyue began to refining physical fitness pills. This was specially refined for Qin Jian’an. The first batch of physical fitness pills was not perfect, and there were some impurities. Qin Tianyue refined the second batch again, mixed with the stream water and other herbs in the lotus world. The second batch of physical fitness pills presents a very crystal-clear luster, which is very perfect.

Qin Tianyue took one, and there was a warm current flowing through his body, which was very comfortable.

In the end, Qin Tianyue wiped the sweat and smiled happily. At this time, her ability could not cure Qin Jian’an’s stupid stupidity, but she could improve his body’s quality first. Qin Jian’an was not very well, and she often caught colds easily. These physical fitness pills will definitely improve his body.

After putting the Bingji Cream and Fitness Pills, Qin Tianyue got out of space and lay down on his cramped bed contentedly, and fell asleep contentedly.

Her bed is very hard, not as soft as the bed in that woman's home, but she likes to sleep in her own bed, because this is her home, and only here can she feel comfortable.

"Yueyue, my mother loves you, and my mother is forced to leave you."

"Yueyue, I love you, we will get married when you come back!"

"Sister, no one loves you, you are abandoned, my mother loves me, and Jing Yi loves me the most."

"What is she, but she's just a poor person, so she's embarrassed to play with us?"

"Don't talk about it, everyone, people also have dignity, let's play with ours."

Countless people talked to her with hideous faces, some were hypocritical, some who hated her without concealment, some who hated her.

Qin Tianyue stood there, covering his head in discomfort and pain, and finally got up from the bed sweating profusely.

The sky was already bright outside, Qin Tianyue wiped his forehead with a sweat, looked at the window, and faint sunlight shot into the room through the curtains.

Qin Tianyue was sitting on the bed with cold eyes, and his fists were placed on both sides and held tightly. The blue veins on the skin that were too fair became more and more obvious. It was obvious how angry Qin Tianyue was at this time.

The nightmare of a night was full of the same group of people, and there were hypocrisy inside. She was once stupid and couldn't tell the difference. This time, she would never be so stupid again.

"Yueyue, what happened to you Yueyue?"

The sound of the door being knocked was accompanied by Qin Jian'an's anxious and foolish voice.

Qin Tianyue quickly dissipated those gloomy emotions, got out of bed after getting dressed, and opened the door of the room, "Dad, I'm fine."

Looking at Qin Jianan standing at the door, Qin Tianyue showed a gentle smile, and that beautiful and delicate face became more charming and moving.

Qin Jianan saw that Qin Tianyue really had nothing to do, and then he was relieved, showing a simple smile, "Yueyue has breakfast."

"Well, I'll come to Dad right away."

Qin Tianyue turned around and combed his hair in the room in front of the old glass mirror. Looking at the beautiful and moving face in the mirror, Qin Tianyue did not fluctuate in the slightest.

At this time, she wore white-washed shirts and jeans. Even ordinary clothes could not compromise her beautiful and exquisite face, but instead made her look more pure and charming.

After combing his hair, Qin Tianyue washed his face and brushed his teeth again, and then he and Qin Jianan had a warm breakfast.

Breakfast is very simple, it is a plate of stir-fried vegetables and very thin gruel.

Qin Tianyue ate the humble breakfast very fragrantly, and occasionally raised his head to talk to Qin Jian'an.

After eating, Qin Jianan picked up the bamboo basket he had woven and smiled honestly at Qin Tianyue, "Yueyue, Dad will sell bamboo baskets in a while, and you can rest well at home."

After that, Qin Jianan turned and left, his thin back made Qin Tianyue feel distressed.

Because of his poor family background, Qin Jianan's body has always been very thin.

Qin Tianyue felt very sorry for such Qin Jianan. She was going to go up the mountain for a while to see if she could catch some pheasant and hare, so as to make up for Qin Jianan.