Chapter 521-540

Qin Tianyue sneered, "Then you can try, isn't he in the capital? Then I will find him and bring him back to be with you!"

Qin Tianyue's eyes flashed coldly, and this group of people was so arrogant who did the wrong thing, which shows how disgusting the person named Huaxing is!

Hualing and Hua Zhenzhu told her that Huaxing colluded with other people, so she killed the old sect master so arrogantly. It is not easy to deal with Huaxing, and he cannot be allowed to return to the genius doctor. If you want to catch him, you must go In the capital, Huaxing has no power there, and it is much easier to deal with him.

When Hua Xing was brought back to the genius doctor's door, they told him to keep kneeling in front of the door master's grave and let him confess.

After the gatekeeper was killed, Huaxing threw the body of the gatekeeper into the mountains outside. It was their people who quietly took the body of the gatekeeper for burial. They are still in the mountains until the genius doctor gate is taken back. They will reopen the gate. The Lord’s body was moved back and buried in the cemetery of the genius doctor, and then the wife’s body was moved back to reunite the couple.

"No, Huaxing sect master will not be caught by you so easily, we don't believe it, we don't believe it!"

Huaxiang and Huabei roared, how could people like Huaxing be caught so easily? They didn't believe it, they didn't believe it at all.

"Then you can try!"

Qin Tianyue smiled indifferently, not wanting to look at these people anymore, and turned to leave.

Huo Xing looked at Qin Tianyue’s back and suddenly squinted at Hua Zhenzhu and the others, "You have always said that Huaxing is not worthy to be a sect master, then she, what qualifications does she have to be a sect master, she has nothing, not even the sect master’s ring , They are just the puppets you found, Hua Pearl, you are just looking for excuses to catch us, in fact, your heart is the same as us."

Huo Xing coldly raised a smile, Hua Zhenzhu sank her face and looked at Huo Xing coldly.

Valin looked at Qin Tianyue, Qin Tianyue raised his lips and looked back at Huo Xing.

Her hand reached into her pocket, and a six-petal flower ring appeared on the palm of her hand, and she put it on her index finger.

The six-petal ring reflected Qin Tianyue's white and slender fingers, which became more beautiful and dazzling.

After everyone saw this ring, they all exclaimed.

The people at Hua Zhenzhu showed a relaxed smile, and the people at Huaxing had anything else to say.

The moment Huo Xing saw the ring, his whole body trembled. The ring they had been looking for for so long actually appeared on a girl. Looking at the ring, he didn't know whether it was the ring reflecting her hand or her hand. Radiantly reflected on that ring, and in short it looked like a good match.

"No... how could it be in your hand! How could the madam's ring be in your hand?"

Huo Xing murmured lowly, his eyes were full of shock and fear. Although they were from Huaxing, they also subconsciously surrendered to those who wear the ring, because only the person who owns the ring is the real master, so Huaxing will be so. Try your best to get the ring.

I haven't heard anything from my wife for so long. After so long, they all thought that the wife was dead, but now... how could it be possible? How could the lady give the ring of the genius doctor to such a young girl? Even if she knows how to heal, can she still be comparable to any of their genius doctors?