Chapter 801-820

Bo was lifted by Mo Yishen, and he hugged her tightly, his deep and narrow phoenix eyes locked her tightly, and Qin Tianyue felt the scorching heat in his eyes even in the dark.

"No...no!"

Feeling his thoughts, Qin Tianyue hurriedly pushed Mo Yishen, she knew exactly what he was going to do.

Mo Yi's deep and thin lips raised slightly, his head bent down, his hands entangled with hers, "I can't help but say no."

In the darkness, a faint moonlight came in, the moonlight shone on the wall, and the two closely entangled figures reflected on the wall.

In the darkness, insects are singing, in the faint sound of wind, and the voices of men and women whispering and groaning, rippling and undulating, like the most beautiful chords.

When Qin Tianyue woke up, the sky was already faintly bright. If it hadn't happened today, she wouldn't be able to wake up if she was killed.

Mo Yishen entangled her until wee hours last night. He would never let her go if he didn't know that something was going on with her.

The body that hadn't been soaked in Lingchi water was sour and uncomfortable, especially below, even if it was not the first time, she still couldn't bear it.

This man is simply a beast, a beast that ate her bones apart, a beast that the scum doesn't want to keep.

Bai glanced at Mo Yishen, who was holding her tightly in his arms beside him. Qin Tianyue wanted to squeeze the bridge of his nose tightly. Seeing that he was sleeping so soundly, he picked up and put down his hand, gently removing his hand, Qin Tianyue turned toward him. Walk in the direction of the bathroom, get ready to wash, and go downstairs to make breakfast.

It was already seven o'clock in the morning to prepare breakfast. Seeing Mo Yishen still hadn't gotten up, Qin Tianyue glanced at the time and went upstairs to call Mo Yishen.

Pushing open the door of the room, Qin Tianyue walked in quietly.

Mo Yishen lay sideways on the bed, with a thin cover covering his lower body. His strong upper body appeared on Qin Tianyue's face, and his eight-pack abs appeared in Qin Tianyue's eyes, tempting her early in the morning.

His handsome face was calm, and his narrow and sharp phoenix eyes closed tightly. His whole body faded away from the terrifying aura because of his deep sleep, and he looked like a sleeping handsome man. No, he was not a handsome man, he was just a sleeping hormone.

If it weren't for her strong concentration, it is estimated that the nosebleed would have flowed out when she saw this scene, and if she changed to another girl, she would have screamed loudly.

Qin Tianyue quietly stepped forward, squatting down on the bed, leaning forward, his fingers couldn't help but want to grab Mo Yishen's nose.

Her hand just got close to Mo Yishen, a pair of phoenix eyes that made the world pale, and at the same time her hand was tightly clasped by him, and with a slight pull, she fell toward his chest.

"what……"

Qin Tianyue didn't even notice that he would come this way. The whole person was lying in Mo Yishen's arms, and was about to raise his head to berate him, his body turned, and she who was lying in his arms was pressed under him.

He gently pressed her down, his handsome face locked her tightly, and those narrow and long phoenix eyes were full of clarity, so there was no blurring of just waking up.

Qin Tianyue's eyes widened, angrily, "Mo Yishen, you woke up a long time ago?"

"Just woke up!"

A **** voice rang in her ears, and Mo Yi laughed in a low voice.