Chapter 6: Lesson two aunt

Seeing Qin Jian'an's sadness and anxiety, Zhang Shufen smiled triumphantly, she knew it was very easy to deceive Qin Jian'an, as long as Qin Jian'an was persuaded, that girl Qin Tianyue would not be obediently obedient.

"Big brother, we all know that you are not easy. These tens of thousands of dollars are a sky-high price for us. It’s better to marry someone earlier and teach each other. What's the use of studying? In the end, you don’t want to marry."

"We have a family named Niu in the village next door. That family is better than any of our Huanshan villages. They are willing to pay 10,000 yuan to marry your family Tianyue. This is your blessing!"

Zhang Shufen's saliva was flying all over the sky, and she said passionately, as if she was married to her daughter.

As soon as she thought that she could get a thousand yuan, Zhang Shufen worked harder and said that as long as Tianyue could marry the Niu's family, her one thousand yuan would be available.

One thousand yuan, that is their family's income for nearly half a year.

The Niu family is really generous. She must persuade the fool Qin Jian'an and the stinky girl Qin Tianyue what to read. If there is no money in the family, she will not be married at home in the end.

Qin Jian'an stood still and didn't speak, with sadness in his eyes.

Zhang Shufen sneered, preparing to add another fire.

The sound of footsteps came from the side, and Zhang Shufen turned her head and saw Qin Tianyue walking towards her.

The moment Zhang Shufen saw Qin Tianyue, Zhang Shufen was stunned and not seen for a while. The girl Qin Tianyue became a lot whiter, and she seemed to be much more beautiful. The jealousy overwhelmed Zhang Shufen's heart, and she was uncomfortable with her face ugly.

She didn’t understand. Qin Jian’an looked so ordinary. Qin Tianyue’s mother was beautiful, but she wouldn’t be able to give birth to such a beautiful daughter. Her daughter has always been compared with Qin Tianyue. Yes, Zhang Shufen's complexion is getting worse.

Qin Tianyue looked at Zhang Shufen coldly, and Zhang Shufen said dissatisfiedly, "What kind of eyes do you girl, I don't even call someone when I see my elders."

"Shufen, Yueyue didn't mean it."

Qin Jianan took Qin Tianyue's hand and said honestly.

Qin Tianyue looked at Qin Jian'an with a soft gaze, and squeezed her hand with her backhand. She understood her father.

"Huh, who knows if she did it on purpose, since she is here, then I won’t say much. You have to think about the matter of Yueyue marrying, brother, the Niu family is not something you can climb. It’s your blessing that they can see Yueyue."

Zhang Shufen spoke arrogantly as if giving alms, the black face covered with spots and plateau red looked nondescript because of arrogance.

"Since we can't climb, we won't."

"As for whether you are blessed or not, I only know that blessing is on my own."

Qin Tianyue looked at Zhang Shufen indifferently with a pair of beautiful eyes. For a while, Zhang Shufen was shocked by Qin Tianyue's aura, and he mumbled, but couldn't say it.

"You...you dare to talk to me like this when you turned you back?"

Zhang Shufen murmured angrily, and pointed at Qin Tianyue.

Qin Tianyue looked at Zhang Shufen's hand with a cold and terrifying gaze. Zhang Shufen withdrew his hand subconsciously. Her body couldn't help but shrank. It was weird. She was actually afraid of Qin Tianyue, a stinky girl.

"Second aunt pointed at me like this, shouldn't I say it? Whether my Qin Tianyue can go to college, I'm not sure whether my second aunt is bothered. Since my second aunt thinks Niu's family is good, she can let Tianjiao marry him."

Qin Tianjiao and Zhang Shufen are of the same virtue. Although they are sisters, they have never been better. When Qin Tianjiao sees her, every time they are sneered or sarcasm.

"You...you...big brother, you don't even talk about Qin Tianyue girl, I'm kind to you, do you treat me like this?"

Zhang Shufen cried loudly, completely like a shrew, who clearly blamed her for her own fault.

You think she doesn’t want Qin Tianjiao to marry, and others want it too. She doesn’t understand how her daughter is inferior to Qin Tianyue. The Niu family must have been attracted to Qin Tianyue because Qin Tianyue was admitted to Beijing University, and she would have a face when married to their family. It is impossible for a wealthy family like the Niu family to fall in love with Qin Tianyue.

Qin Jianan looked at Zhang Shufen dumbly and squeezed Qin Tianyue's hand, "Shu...Shufen, Yueyue is right, she doesn't want to...marry, so don't marry."

With moist eyes, Qin Tianyue looked at the dumb and ordinary Qin Jian'an beside him, and his heart was extremely moved. This was his father. As long as she didn't want to, he could refuse anyone, even Zhang Shufen, who hated the troublesome.

Zhang Shufen didn't seem to have expected Qin Jian'an to speak this way, and was stunned for a while, unable to react at all.

She didn't expect Qin Jian'an to dare to talk like this, he was a fool, and he dared to treat her like this?

"You...you...big brother, you have no money at all. Tianyue is the best girl to marry a talented person. That 10,000 yuan is your income for many years. Are you not tempted?"

Zhang Shufen tried to lure Qin Jian'an, thinking of her thousand yuan disappearing in front of her, Zhang Shufen wanted to cover her chest distressedly.

"Ten thousand yuan? Second aunt, your vision is really superficial? But do you want to sell me Qin Tianyue for ten thousand yuan? I don't know how many gifts you can receive, second aunt?"

Qin Tianyue's sharp gaze shot at Zhang Shufen, as if he could see Zhang Shufen through. Zhang Shufen was seen without a lot of self-confidence, avoiding Qin Tianyue's gaze, Zhang Shufen, who has always cursed the world, has a shrinking side, and I don’t know how shocked it would be to be seen. .

"What nonsense are you talking about, what will I receive in return? I'm doing it for your own good."

Zhang Shufen was talking here and she didn't dare to speak loudly. After all, she was indeed guilty. She didn't expect Qin Tianyue, a stinky girl, to talk about it at once. How could she know that it must be a guess. I haven’t seen this stinky girl for a while. She is so powerful, even she is not an opponent.

"If the second aunt is really good for me, then I shouldn't run to my house and let me marry."

Qin Tianyue said in a cold voice, Zhang Shufen snorted coldly, and was untenable, and said loudly with a guilty conscience, "I want to see what your ability to go to college, don't know good or bad, sometimes when you cry."

After Zhang Shufen finished speaking, she strode towards the outside. I don’t know when the outside was already surrounded by a lot of people around the village. Seeing this group of people watching the excitement, Zhang Shufen yelled dissatisfied, "I don’t know what to look at. Do you eat at home?"

Many people around couldn't afford to provoke Zhang Shufen, so they quickly moved away.

Qin Tianyue took a step forward, watching Zhang Shufen's departure with a gloomy look.

When I was about to turn around, I seemed to feel something and looked far away.

There, a tall and tall figure of Xin came up from far to near carrying a hoe.