Chapter 441-460

Grandma Ayan was originally at home, but seeing that her grandson hadn't come back after such a heavy rain, she ran out anxiously to find someone. After a long time, she didn't see Ayan. She was worried and scared, and she was afraid that Ayan would have an accident.

"Grandma, I accidentally fell down the hillside. It was my brother and sister who saved me."

A Yan looked at Qin Tianyue and Mo Yishen not far away. The middle-aged woman saw Qin Tianyue and Mo Yishen and thanked them gratefully, "Thank you, thank you so much."

Middle-aged women also know how dangerous Fengming Mountain is, so she is worried!

"It's okay, pay attention later!"

Qin Tianyue smiled at the middle-aged woman, and He Mo Yishen walked down the mountain. It was too early, and she should also go back.

The middle-aged woman led her grandson and watched the two leave. She had never seen such a handsome and beautiful two. They were like people who were not mortal. She didn't know who they were.

Because of the heavy rain and the muddy road, Qin Tianyue had difficulty walking, and his delicate and white feet were full of mud.

Mo Yishen stopped and glanced at Qin Tianyue's feet, his sword eyebrows furrowed, his slender body squatted down, "Come on!"

Qin Tianyue stared at his sturdy back, "No!"

The road is hard to walk, and he has to carry himself.

"Come up, hurry up, it's getting late!"

Mo Yishen said without turning his head, holding Qin Tianyue's hand, carrying her on his back, supporting her buttocks with both hands, standing up straight and walking forward.

Qin Tianyue was lying on his back, his breath poured into her body, Qin Tianyue raised a smile, at this moment a light rain fell, Qin Tianyue looked at his wet and handsome side face, could not help but leaned forward and kissed His cheeks.

After kissing like a thief, she put her head on his back, the corners of her lips kept rising, and her smile was as bright as a flower.

Mo Yishen stopped and tilted his head to look at Qin Tianyue who was snickering on his back, his thin lips raised slightly.

His steps were steady and strong, and Qin Tianyue held his hand as an umbrella on top of Mo Yishen's head, and the two walked warmly, walking on the drizzle and muddy road.

More than ten minutes after reaching the bottom of the mountain, Qin Tianyue hurriedly told Mo Yishen to put down herself. Mo Yishen released Qin Tianyue and opened the rear door to let her sit in.

Mo Yishen got into the car with a towel and wiped Qin Tianyue with the towel.

Qin Tianyue also took a towel and deeply wiped the rain off his face with the ink. The two of them were in a panic, and there was a lot of mud left on their bodies to save the little boy.

"Mo Yishen, it's the first time I see you so embarrassed!"

Qin Tianyue couldn't help laughing, Mo Yishen stopped his hand and glanced at Qin Tianyue who was not better than him, then smiled helplessly, "You are almost like me!"

Qin Tianyue glanced at herself. Indeed, she was all dirty and covered with mud. Except for one face, she was clean, and she really looked like a person coming out of the mud.

Mo Yishen asked Qin Tianyue to take off his shoes.

Qin Tianyue glanced at the dirt on her white feet, "What are you doing with your shoes off?"