Chapter 27: There was an accident with Grandma Xu

"No matter who he looks at, he is not worthy of us anyway."

A Hua said in a low voice. In fact, she also knew her situation. How could that man be so good, she could not help but want to step forward when she saw him.

Xu Yao held A Hua's hand and comforted, "A Hua, don't like him anymore, we should still have some self-knowledge."

A Hua nodded lost, her gaze fell in front of Qin Tianyue, "Tianyue, he will definitely be able to see you."

"Yeah, Tianyue is so beautiful, he will definitely like it."

Xu Yao nodded, and the dozen or so girls on the side saw Qin Tianyue and stepped back involuntarily. Qin Tianyue has always been the most beautiful in their surroundings. She used to think she was beautiful. Now she went to the city to read and came back. It's getting more and more beautiful, even more beautiful than those female stars on TV. If Qin Tianyue appeared in front of that man, he would definitely be able to see her.

Seeing Qin Tianyue, all the girls who were still full of confidence instantly retreated. The girls around the mountain village were relatively simple. Even if they were a little jealous, they never said anything badly.

Qin Tianyue's forehead dropped a black line again, she didn't like him.

"He hurt his arm, don't know what's going on?"

A Hua looked in the direction of Mo Qishen, and asked with some worry.

Xu Yao and others looked over, Qin Tianyue's gaze fell on Mo Yishen's left arm, where the white gauze was a little red.

"I took some medicine for injuries. He doesn't know if he will accept it."

A Hua took out a bottle of wound medicine from her pocket.

"Let's go up together!"

A Hua said towards Xu Yao and Qin Tianyue, and Qin Tianyue was dragged forward again.

Across a piece of land, A Hua nervously took the medicine bottle and walked towards Mo Yishen.

"You... your hand is injured. This is medicine. If you rub it on your arm, the wound will heal quickly."

A Hua lowered her head and handed her medicine to Mo Yishen. Mo Yishen looked at the medicine in A Hua's hand indifferently with deep phoenix eyes, and said in a **** low voice, "Leave!"

"What...what?"

A Hua raised her head sadly, Mo made her whole body chill with deep cold eyes.

"Leave! You stepped on my food!"

A Hua covered her mouth and ran away crying, Xu Yao and the others hurried to catch up.

Qin Tianyue turned around, but suddenly stopped for a moment and then left. She could feel a line of sight behind her falling on her.

After comforting Ahua, Qin Tianyue thought of Grandma Xu, she was still a little worried, afraid that Grandma Xu would run into the vegetable field.

Before Qin Tianyue could think about it, Xu Yao's panicked voice came, "Tianyue, Tianyue!"

Qin Tianyue walked out of the room and saw Xu Yao's eyes full of tears. An ominous premonition appeared in Qin Tianyue's mind. Could something happen?

"Yueyue, go and see my grandma!"

Xu Yao's home is the closest to Qin Tianyue's home, so for the first time, she only thought of looking for Qin Tianyue.

"what happened?"

"My grandma was... bitten by a snake!"

Xu Yao took Qin Tianyue's hand, "Go help me see my grandma first, and I'll find my dad!"

Xu Yao's father is now working in her own field. She first finds Qin Tianyue to look at her grandmother, and then she can find her father with confidence.

"Well, you go first, I'll see Grandma Xu."

Qin Tianyue didn't delay any longer, and strode forward.

Xu Yao nodded quickly and walked anxiously in the direction of her home field.