Chapter 2: Rebirth

Her chest seemed to be burning hot, and Qin Tianyue covered her chest uncomfortably. The next moment, she opened her eyes, and her hateful and unwilling eyes suddenly froze when she saw the scene in front of her.

Here is... shouldn't she go to hell? Why do you see the previous room, is it her illusion?

Didn't she die with the institute? She can still feel the burning sensation in her body now, but what is the situation now?

The mud-brick walls are full of traces of shedding. The ceiling is old and the lamp is the oldest round bulb. Not far away is the old wardrobe. Next to it is a desk with missing corners. There are tall books stacked on the desk.

Qin Tianyue quickly got up from the bed, the sound of insects screaming in his ears, everything was so familiar with a trace of strangeness.

Her eyes were red in disbelief, she didn't care about putting on her shoes, opened the door of the room and ran outside.

Seeing the busy figures in the simple thatched kitchen, Qin Tianyue couldn't help covering his mouth, his eyes were flushed, and he whispered, "Dad..."

Qin Jianan seemed to hear Qin Tianyue’s voice. The not-so-tall figure turned around, looked at Qin Tianyue with a simple face with fine lines, and raised a distressed and foolish smile, "Yueyue, why are you getting up, go now? Lie down, Dad will make you your favorite food."

Qin Tianyue ran towards Qin Jian'an and hugged him tightly, "Dad, you're okay, you're okay!"

Qin Jian'an was still holding vegetables in his hand, and at this time he didn't care about the vegetables in his hands, and quickly threw them away and hugged Qin Tianyue, "Yueyue, what's wrong? Is it uncomfortable, dad see!"

Although Qin Jianan's IQ is only seven or eight years old, he knows everything, but he rarely expresses it to the outside world. He loves his daughter Qin Jian'an very much, even if his IQ is not enough, even if he is a fool in the eyes of others.

He gently patted Qin Tianyue's back, trying to touch Qin Tianyue's forehead with his hands.

Qin Tianyue hugged Qin Jian'an and did not let it go, tears kept falling, she still clearly remembered Qin Jian'an when she was dying, she would never forget it in this life, she was afraid that all this is a dream, it is a game. Dreams that no longer exist.

Qin Jianan's silly consolation was in his ears. After Qin Tianyue calmed down his mood, he raised a smile, "Dad, I'm fine, but... I just didn't see you for a while."

She wanted to say a lot, wanted to tell Qin Jian'an that she missed him, but now she couldn't say it because Qin Jian'an didn't understand.

She is still staying at Qin’s house now, which means that the woman hasn’t come to her door yet. That’s great. Everything hasn’t happened yet. Her father is still by her side. Since God gave her a chance to make her come again, in this life, She must let her father live a good life and never be confused again.

"I'm here, I've always been here."

Qin Jianan rubbed his hands and said stupidly, looking at Qin Tianyue with love as always.

Qin Tianyue nodded tearfully, Qin Jianan quickly pulled Qin Tianyue and sat on the shabby stool beside him, took the fish soup for Qin Tianyue, and blew, "Yueyue drink, Dad made it."

Qin Tianyue gave a hum, picked up the fish soup and drank it.

"Just drink Yueyue, go to rest and eat later."

Qin Jianan touched Qin Tianyue's forehead again and found that there was still a trace of hotness. He hurriedly pushed Qin Tianyue into the room and covered her with a thin quilt.

Lying on the bed, Qin Tianyue kept looking at Qin Jian'an, as if afraid that everything was fake.

After Qin Jian'an walked out of the room, Qin Tianyue had a chance to calm his beating heart.

She got up and walked towards the desk. There was a calendar on the desk. She wanted to see what day it was.

The calendar is July 2015. She remembers that she had a fever in late July. At that time, she had a very heavy fever and almost died, which means that she is now reborn and returned to July 15.

Qin Tianyue stretched out her hand to touch the dilapidated desk, eyes full of memories and satisfaction. She used to blame God for a moment, why other people would be reborn in such a good family, and she had no mother since she was a child, only a fool. Stupid father, whose family is still very poor, relies on tuition waivers to go to school.

Now she will no longer complain about everything, but fortunately that she lives here and has a father who loves herself. As for that mother, don't worry.

Qin Tianyue's gaze fell on the mirror studded on the wall next to the closet. The mirror was a bit old, and even some mercury in it had fallen off, barely able to see the entire figure.

Qin Tianyue stood up and walked to the mirror, where she was reflected. The eighteen-year-old still had a hint of immaturity. Her beautiful and moving face had a pair of eyes that were more beautiful than the sea, and her curled eyelashes blinked. Like the most beautiful stars, underneath Qiong's small and lovely nose are lips that are more delicate than cherry blossoms.

It is undeniable that she has a very beautiful face, especially after a few years, but it is a pity that her cheeks are spotted and plateau red due to geographical reasons. After leaving here, I don’t know how much skin care products have been spent. Her skin has improved a lot.

Her hometown is called Huanshan Village, surrounded by mountains on three sides, and there is only one way to the outside.

Huanshan Village is a very backward mountainous area in China, and the villagers here are also very poor, especially her family is the poorest. She studied in the county seat dozens of miles away. If she hadn’t had an aunt who married to the county seat, from time to time Will take care of their family, maybe Qin Tianyue has no chance to study at all, let alone admitted to Beijing University, the university that countless people envy and yearn for.

Qin Tianyue is the only student in Huanshan Village who has been admitted to Beijing University for so many years. He still remembers the excitement when he knew that he was admitted to Beijing University. The head of Huanshan Village also came to congratulate her with a lot of things and asked her to work hard in the future.

Thinking of the past, Qin Tianyue's chest was slightly warm. Although the villagers in Huanshan Village were poor, many of them took good care of their family. Thinking of certain people, Qin Tianyue's expression cooled again.

There was a burning sensation in her chest. Qin Tianyue stretched out her hand to cover her chest, and carefully unbuttoned her coat. A lotus-like mark was printed on her chest on her left chest.

"what is this?"

Qin Tianyue watched in shock. When did this mark appear on her chest, and the appearance of this mark was somewhat similar to the jade pendant Qin Jian'an gave to him.

Qin Jian'an accidentally picked up the lotus jade pendant and gave it to her. It was given to her when she was eighteen years old. The lotus flower on it was exactly the same as the current one.

It stands to reason that she should wear the jade pendant on her neck now, but now the jade pendant is not worn on her neck, but only has the mark of a lotus flower, which is charming and beautiful, just like a real lotus flower.

How is this going? Why is this happening?

After hesitating and shocked, Qin Tianyue reached out and touched the lotus mark on her chest. Suddenly, she disappeared into the room.