Chapter 34: Fascinated by male ****

Qin Tianyue stared at Mo Yishen's back. In fact, it was not the first time she looked at his strong and sturdy back, but this time, she had an urge to step forward and grab him.

Seeing that he was about to step up the steps to enter the house, Qin Tianyue stepped forward suddenly, stretched out a slender hand to grasp Mo Yishen's palm, and the hot temperature burned her hand, as if it had burned her heart through the hand.

"Maybe, I can help you!"

Mo Yishen's back was straight and hard. He turned around and locked Qin Tianyue tightly with his narrow and deep phoenix eyes. He could still see her beautiful and delicate face in the dark, with a hint of worry for him on it.

It's not that I haven't seen a beautiful woman, and it's not that there is no better than her, but no one has ever let him look at it. Only her. At this moment, Mo Yishen felt that he seemed to feel his heart beating.

He has always felt that although he is in a high position, he has always been cold-hearted and cold-hearted. He is indifferent and ruthless towards anyone. He thought he would be like this in his life, but in this remote mountain village. , When he met her, he felt that he could be moved and softened.

"You can't help me!"

His hands stared at the hands held by the two of them, maybe she didn't notice how well matched their hands are, one is slender and the other is slender and moist, as if the two hands should have been held together.

"I can try. Although your poison is a bit complicated, I should be able to solve it!"

Qin Tianyue whispered, she took the pulse of the ink and knew that his poison had penetrated into her lungs. It would take many steps to detoxify. With her current ability, she would definitely not be able to help him get rid of it at one time, but she still had the confidence to spend at most. The second time, combined with the treatment of the spiritual doctor, will definitely eradicate the poison of the ink.

Mo Yishen’s poison is completely different from Qin Jian’an’s stupidity. His poison can be excreted from the body with medicinal materials. Qin Jian’an’s brain has shrunk a bit after years of stupidity. Her spiritual doctor must reach a higher level in order to clear Qin Jian’an. The meridian of the brain, let the meridian of his brain be restored to normal after the aura.

"Can you solve it?"

Mo reduced his deep phoenix eyes, using his ability to find countless people to detoxify him, but he didn’t make any progress. Detoxification?

Is she really just an ordinary girl? She is agile and fierce, she doesn't have the slightest timidity to deal with wolves, but can cooperate with him tacitly, who is she?

"Well, you can try! If you don't believe me, I can help you alleviate the poison this time."

Qin Tianyue spoke softly, her voice as clear and beautiful as the wind, slowly blowing into Mo Yishen's heart.

To completely remove Mo Yishen's poison, of course, a lot of medicinal materials and acupuncture are needed. She definitely can't take out so many medicinal materials from the space now, so she can only use acupuncture to suppress his poison first.

"……it is good!"

Mo Yi's thin lips moved slightly, and his big palm took the initiative to grab Qin Tianyue's hand and walked towards his house.

Qin Tianyue behind him, "..."

She had a brain pump just now, so she took the initiative to detoxify her. This is not like herself at all. She must have been fascinated by male **** just now.

Obviously don't care about everything, now everything is in charge! Is it useful to regret now? Obviously it is useless!