What kind of thing is that woman, she is in the same class as her, she is really disgusting!

In the afternoon's military training, Instructor Cheng did not let them stand in military posture, but asked them to run five laps around the playground. The command came and made everyone miserable.

You must know that one lap of 400 meters in the Beijing University playground and five laps are 2,000 meters. If they finish running, the girls are estimated to have half their lives.

Instructor Cheng whistled, and the complaining girl closed her mouth quickly.

Instructor Cheng looked young, but he was very strict. All the girls who had been training all morning knew that they did not dare to be presumptuous in front of him.

"Start!"

A whistle sounded, Instructor Cheng's stern voice sounded, and everyone quickly started running neatly.

Qin Tianyue was warm and warm in the crowd, not slow or fast.

Shen Wenwen was beside Qin Tianyue crying without tears, feeling uncomfortably that his legs didn't look like his own.

"Tianyue, I can't run anymore, what should I do?"

Shen warmed and gasped uncomfortably. They only ran a lap, but she felt that it had been a long time, and she wished to lie on the ground right away.

Qin Tianyue's breath was calm beside him, as if he had just started, no matter where he was like a person who ran a lap, people were really angry compared to people.

Qin Tianyue shook his head and laughed, "Open your mouth!"

Shen Wenwen opened his mouth subconsciously in doubt, and Qin Tianyue stuffed a pill with a sweet taste into Shen Wenwen's mouth. Shen Wenwen only felt a warm current slid from his mouth to his throat, and then into his stomach, his whole body was instantly filled. With strength, the legs seem to be a lot easier.

"Tian Yue!"

Shen Wenwen looked at Qin Tianyue in surprise, Qin Tianyue hissed at Shen Wenwen, and Shen Wenwen happily closed his mouth and nodded. Tianyue was so kind to her, so touched!

"Don't speak, do you want to run one more lap?"

Many girls in the crowd were complaining. Instructor Cheng standing in the playground said coldly and sternly. All the girls closed their mouths quickly, and Shen Wenwen smiled at Qin Tianyue and ran forward.

A dozen meters away from Qin Tianyue's warmth, Su Anxin almost fell to the ground. She didn't have any strength at all, and after only running a lap, she felt that her life was almost gone.

Qi Qing is no better than Su Anxin. Everyone is sweaty, and their faces are covered in sweat. How can the embarrassed look like a noble and elegant daughter.

Qi Qing glanced at Su Anxin and touched her face. Fortunately, she knew she wanted military training. She paid a high price for a cosmetic that was very waterproof. Even if she sweats, it is not easy to spend. Let her not be afraid of revealing her true colors.

In order to please Su Anxin, she sacrificed too much. Sooner or later, she would show her true face in front of everyone, shocking them and admiring them.

But... Qi Qing's gaze fell on Qin Tianyue who was more than ten meters away, and cold jealousy flashed under her eyes. With that girl here, can she still be the focus?

No one in military training complains or embarrassed, only she, like an outsider, has no complaints at all, her body is clean and fresh, and her skin is so white and translucent after a day's exposure, she does not look like a military training person.