Shen Wenwen curled her lips, she didn't believe that Yun Yao was so kind, "You are so kind?"

"Hey, Shen Wenwen, why am I not so kind?"

Yun Yao turned white and gave Shen a warm look, Dan Feng's eyes fell on Qin Tianyue, with a soft smile, "Don't listen to Shen Wenwen's nonsense, get tired, drink some water, there is a towel to wipe sweat!"

Shen Wenwen suddenly realized, "It turns out that you are really not good intentions, this is a bad intention."

An embarrassment flashed across Yun Yao's cheeks, and Shen Wenwen's big mouth knew it was all right, so why speak out!

"Don't listen to her nonsense, I just see your hard work!"

Yun Yao looked at Qin Tianyue, showing eight neat and white teeth, and his beautiful face was full of sincerity.

"Wipe your sweat!"

Yun Yao handed the towel in his hand to Qin Tianyue, and Qin Tianyue looked at Yun Yao, "No, thank you!"

Qin Tianyue is not an ignorant girl, of course he knows what Yun Yao means, so she can't accept his towel, she can only refuse, and can't give him hope.

Yun Yao's hand froze in the air, seemingly unbelievable. He took the initiative to chase a girl for the first time, and Yun Yao, who had never been rejected like this before, received a huge blow.

Seeing that the atmosphere was stagnant, Shen Wenwen quickly grabbed Yun Yao's towel, "Okay, the towel is given, and the mineral water is also given. Our time is almost here, you go."

There is no sweat on Tianyue's face, so what should I wipe?

Yun Yao glanced at Shen Wenwen, then at Qin Tianyue again, "Then I will leave first."

He staggered a bit, and walked away from the shock. The first time he was hit, he didn't care about it, and the second time he refused so simply. It is conceivable that she was really boring to him. Does he have any? So bad?

"Tianyue, don't you really like Yun Yao? Actually, he is a bit ugly, and his personality is not bad. You can also consider it."

Although Shen Wenwen always frustrated Yunyao, he didn't hate Yunyao in his heart. On the contrary, the relationship with Yunyao was really good. Yunyao and she were both members of the Big Five. They often played together when they were young, but they just grew up. I understood a lot, and then I was a little alienated.

Qin Tianyue looked at Shen Wenwen, curling his lips slightly, "I don't like it!"

"Do you really have a sweetheart?"

Shen Wenwen's eyes widened slightly. The last time she was in Shen's house, she felt that something was wrong. Now that Qin Tianyue refuses Yun Yao so altogether, is there someone who really likes it, that's why she refuses Yun Yao so altogether?

Qin Tianyue smiled without talking, stood up and walked towards the playground.

Shen Wenwen stood there in a daze, and hurried to catch up, "Tianyue, wait for me!"

Do you really have a sweetheart? Who is that? Tianyue hides too deep, right? Who can be worthy of her such a good one? She is so curious!

Su Anxin stood up, squinted at the direction Qin Tianyue was leaving, and smiled coldly.

She didn't expect that Yun Yao was thrown over the shoulder by Qin Tianyue, and there was no sign of anger. Instead, she smiled and spoke to Qin Tianyue in a pleasing tone, why everyone was talking around a lower class person.

"Reassure!"

Qi Qing stood in front of Su Anxin, and Su Anxin's eyes flashed through calculations, "I definitely can't make her feel better."