In the hearts of the fans, he Wen Runqianqian, since he meets his fans, he must not leave the fans in the cold, otherwise he won't know if something bad will be reported tomorrow.

"Go!"

Yun Zhixi smiled beautifully and tenderly, and her beautiful eyes fell on a dozen fans, "It's late, everyone go and rest, otherwise tomorrow will not be a beautiful beauty."

When Yun Zhixi spoke, a dozen small fans quickly dispersed, "Zhixi, then you should rest early, so don't get tired."

Yun Zhixi took the fresh flowers and nodded gently, "Okay, let's go first."

After the fans left, the assistant beside Yun Zhixi quickly took the flowers in Yun Zhixi's hand, "Zhixi, let's go."

"No, you go back first!"

Yun Zhixi said gently to several staff members, in the eyes of outsiders, she has always been a gentle, kind and elegant star, and in the upper class society in Beijing, she is the most beautiful first lady.

"Can……"

What else did the little assistant want to say, Yun Zhixi glanced at her, and the little assistant nodded quickly, "Then let's go back first. Be careful."

"Well, go!"

With a soft smile on Yun Zhixi's exquisite and beautiful face, the little assistant hurriedly left with a few bodyguards.

Seeing everyone leaving, Yun Zhixi glanced at the watch on her wrist. There are still a few minutes before she knew the time, he should be coming back soon?

Thinking of that person, Yun Zhixi was so excited that she couldn't suppress it. She hadn't seen him for a few months. The last time he suddenly disappeared from the capital, she looked for him for a long time and couldn't find him. Later, because of work, she went abroad to film. Knowing that he had returned to the capital, he wanted to come back right away, but he couldn’t get away because of his work. She had to wait until these two days when she was about to leave the filming place. She specially asked him to check his trace and knew that he had gone. China probably came back today, and she quickly speeded up the filming and chose to return to China today.

Yun Zhixi looked towards the VIP channel, staring intently.

On the other side, Qin Tianyue waited quietly. After the crazy fans just now, she walked towards the pillar on the side and stood in a quiet corner, hoping not to be disturbed by anyone.

But if you don't want to be disturbed, it doesn't mean that no one disturbs you. Mu Ze walked over to Qin Tianyue and stood in front of her, "I heard you are my fan? Do you want an autograph or a group photo?"

Mu Ze raised his self-confident smile, and Qin Tianyue took a step back, "I am not your fan."

"Don't be shy, I know you girls are relatively shy. Since I'm here, I can satisfy you if you want to take a photo with an autograph, but if you want to take a photo, why do you want me to see you!"

Mu Ze slowly stretched out her hand, and approached Qin Tianyue to find that her skin was really good, her arms were long, and every inch of her skin was tender and shiny, better than Yun Zhixi. I don't know what it feels like to touch.

Seeing Mu Ze’s hand approaching him, Qin Tianyue shot at him with cold eyes, Mu Ze’s hand stiffened in the air, he wanted to take off Qin Tianyue’s mask, and wanted to see her face clearly, but he hadn’t approached him yet. She was almost unable to move by her gaze.

At this moment, he believed that she was definitely not his own fan, it was the girls who had misunderstood.

Fearing that there will be reporters secretly taking photos, Mu Ze pretended to smile and put down his hands, "Sorry, I have no other meaning, I misunderstood, goodbye."