Chapter 741-760

Comincia dall'inizio

How could Su Anxin listen to Sang Qiu's words, she could feel something wrong with Sang Qiu, and even her tone of voice seemed very cold.

"Mom, don't scare me, don't scare me!"

Su Anxin stood at the door and couldn't get in, so she could only pat the door helplessly.

The room was quiet, Sang Qiu didn't answer Su Anxin's words at all. Su Anxin didn't know what to do, so she could only pat the door helplessly.

"Reassure!"

Su Zhengyang's solemn voice sounded not far away. Hearing Sang Qiu's discomfort, he hurried back from the restaurant.

"Dad, Mom closed the door and won't let me in!"

Su Anxin took Su Zhengyang's hand and said anxiously.

Su Zhengyang comforted Su Anxin, and hurriedly stepped forward and slapped the door, "A Qiu, you open the door, what's wrong with you, tell me quickly."

Su Zhengyang's face was full of worry, Su Anxin stood aside and was afraid in her heart. She had never seen Sang Qiu like this. In her mind, Sang Qiu had always been noble and generous. How could she curl up in the room and not come out, and she didn't want to see her.

"Zhengyang, I'm okay, can you rest in the guest room tonight? I just feel a little uncomfortable, and I will get better soon!"

Sang Qiu covered her face, and all the lights in the room were turned off. She didn't dare to turn on the lights at all, because she was afraid that she would be seen as a ghost.

Su Zhengyang realized the seriousness of the matter, and hurriedly asked Ye Qin to get the spare key. Ye Qin dared not listen, so he hurriedly went downstairs to get the key.

Sang Qiu curled up on the bed, his personal doctor scolding her for not coming.

She couldn't let Su Zhengyang and her daughter see her ghostly appearance. Fortunately, her son Su Annan would come back a few days after he went to a friend's house.

She can't ruin her noble and beautiful appearance in the hearts of the two children.

That woman, she was all her, she would never let her go.

If she is to let her know who she is, she must make her pay the price, absolutely.

The sound of the key opening the door sounded, and Sang Qiu suddenly made a painful voice, "Don't come in, don't come in!"

For so many years, since marrying into the Su family, she has always been noble, kind and beautiful. Who doesn’t praise her beauty, even the mother of a few children, she looks like a woman in her early thirties. People envy.

But now she is like a mouse curled up in a hole, unable to see anyone at all.

She can't let others see what she looks like, absolutely not!

Sang Qiu pulled the quilt to cover himself tightly, covering his whole body, and even his face was covered.

Su Zhengyang stepped into the room, and the room was dark. He couldn't see everything in the room at all.

Su Anxin closed her eyes subconsciously, and then looked in the direction of the bed after she got used to it. She could only vaguely see the quilt arched up, "Mom, what's wrong with you? Tell me and dad where you are sick. I have already called the doctor. Called, she said she is coming quickly, and after she sees it, you will be fine."

Su Zhengyang turned on the light in the room and looked in the direction of the bed, where Sang Qiu covered himself tightly. Su Zhengyang frowned, stepped forward and stood in front of the bed, and said softly, "Aqiu, why are you not? Comfortable, I am here, I won't let you do anything."