"This is personally given by the lady. The Tianyue sect master is the new sect master recognized by the lady, and Huaxing is a despicable and shameless villain."

Valing said coldly, standing behind Qin Tianyue, coldly looking at Huo Xing and his party.

The tied Huo Xing and others were silent. They were really scared this time, and they couldn't say anything that was complicated.

"Even if she has the sect master ring, she is not worthy to be our sect master, she doesn't know how to be a sect master at all. How worthy to be our sect master is a joke!"

Huo Xingxiao was crazy, yes, this girl is not worthy to be their sect master. Why does a girl with poor medical skills have the qualifications to be their sect master? Isn't it funny? Are Hua Zhenzhu crazy? Looking for a girl to be the master of the sect, in his opinion, the genius doctor is not worthy of being called the genius doctor.

"Who said she is not worthy to be our sect master?"

A serious female voice sounded, and Huo Xing crossed Qin Tianyue and looked out the door, only to see Huaying walked in with the help of someone. She was still very weak, but she was already able to walk completely, but she didn't have much strength on her body and her face was originally grim. Because of Qin Tianyue's medicine, the wound healed a lot, and it didn't look so scary.

Hua Hui and Hua Zhi stood behind Hua Ding and slowly walked towards them.

After seeing Hua Ding, Doctor Qian stepped forward excitedly, "A Ding, why don't you take a good rest?"

Hua Ding smiled weakly, "I'm fine, I'm much better now, it was the sect master who saved us."

She almost went to see the old master and his wife. It was Qin Tianyue who rescued her from the ghost gate. If it weren't for Qin Tianyue, she might have really left the world the moment she was rescued.

Hua Ting looked at Qin Tianyue gratefully. She had been in a coma after being rescued. She woke up and was told that Qin Tianyue had rescued her. Only then did she know that Qin Tianyue was the new master of their genius doctor and could restore her in a short time. Quite a lot, she lamented Qin Tianyue's amazing medical skills.

So who dares to say that Qin Tianyue is not qualified to be the master of the sect, that must be farting.

"The Master of Tianyue is the savior of our genius doctor!"

Doctor Qian said with a sigh, Hua Ding nodded and looked at Qin Tianyue with a loving look.

Qin Tianyue smiled softly at Hua Ding. Hua Ding walked up to Qin Tianyue with the help of Huahui and Huazhi. He was about to kneel down and was stopped by Qin Tianyue.

"Sect Master, you are my Hua Ding's savior, and I Hua Ding will only recognize you as the Sect Master from today."

Hua Ting's words also told Huo Xing and his party that Qin Tianyue was the master of the geniuses.

Among the genius doctors, Hua Ting is the oldest, followed by Doctor Qian, and then the other first-class doctors. She speaks a lot. As she said, all the people at Hua Zhenzhu have already taken Qin Tianyue seriously. The gatekeeper.

Although she hadn't seen the master's medical skills with her own eyes, she was able to rescue the auntie Ling who had already stepped into the ghost gate. It can be seen that the medical skills are absolutely extraordinary. Such a master is very qualified to become their new master.

Qin Tianyue looked at all the geniuses who looked at her excitedly, sighed silently, her beautiful eyes were as firm as a rainbow, "Don't worry, since I assume the position of the genius, I will never let anyone insult you again."