I don't know what is painted on the surface of this bouquet of roses. It hasn't withered until now, and it looks brighter than I saw that night.

There was a light and steady pace behind him. Qin Tianyue had just turned around. A certain man had put her in his arms and pressed her on the big bed behind him.

The rose in Qin Tianyue's hand fell by the bed. She stretched out her hand in horror to grab Mo Yishen's shirt, her beautiful eyes widened as she looked at Mo Yishen who was pressing against her, "Mo Yishen, you scared me!"

The deep narrow phoenix eyes on Mo Yishen's delicate and perfect face tightly locked Qin Tianyue, and his slender fingers gently stroked her delicate and white face. He had been standing at the door for a while, watching her beautiful and charming. From the back, she lowered her head and sniffed the roses, involuntarily he was already fascinated.

Later, he couldn't help entering the room anymore and pressing her onto the bed.

After bathing, Qin Tianyue's delicate neck and collarbone were exposed in Mo Yishen's eyes in a purple nightdress, her undulating chest loomed, and the beauty deepened his phoenix eyes and became more and more hot.

"Yue'er!"

Mo Yishen's voice was **** and hoarse. Qin Tianyue heard the forbearance in his voice and bit her lower lip slightly. This was a little movement that she was a little scared of. He didn't know that such a movement seemed more seductive to him.

He stretched out his fingers and stroked her lips, preventing her from biting his lips, "Don't bite, I feel distressed!"

The moment Qin Tianyue loosened his teeth and slightly opened his lips, Mo Yishen's ferocious kiss had already kissed her fiercely, with a bit of biting and scorching heat, making her whole body hot.

His temperature spread to her whole body through the thin shirt,

Qin Tianyue made a sound, and Mo Yishen reached out his hand to support the back of her head, forcing Qin Tianyue to raise his head even more to meet his kiss.

After a long time, Mo Yishen let out an unbearable low growl. He loosened her lips and hugged her tightly in his arms. He still had unrelenting **** in his eyes. Now he can't treat her like this. She is too young, he I'm afraid she can't bear her ferocity.

Qin Tianyue hadn't gone through love affairs, so she didn't understand the man's tolerance for this aspect. She only knew that Mo Yishen was uncomfortable, and he was shaking slightly while holding his slender body.

Qin Tianyue knew that Mo Yishen was taking care of and pampering himself.

She once asked herself, if he really wanted it, would she give it? The answer was yes, she had fallen in love with this man, and she was willing to give him the purest self.

But Mo Yishen in front of her would rather feel uncomfortable, but also cherish and take care of herself. How could she not be moved!

She stretched out her hand to hug Mo Yishen, his body is hot, the temperature is very high, and the hands that hold her are very tight, and she is not willing to let go of herself at all, as if to embed herself into his body.

"Mo Yishen, why do you want to keep that bunch of flowers?"

Staying in his arms, Qin Tianyue asked softly.

This flower is so ugly, she thought he should have thrown it away a long time ago, but she didn't expect that he still kept it, and it's still intact!

"Because you gave it! It was the first gift you gave me, and it means a lot to me."