"Destroy this place, go back!"

Lu Kunyu frowned and looked at the talisman paper in this room, strangely making him feel uncomfortable, and there is no need for it to exist in such a place.

"Know, brothers ruined this place."

Mao spoke vigorously, and all the policemen were not welcome, tearing off the talisman paper in the house, and leaving the wooden house after the solution.

Lu Kunyu was the first to get into the car and took out a cigarette and smoked slowly. Looking at the scenery outside the window, Lu Kunyu thought about it or took out his cell phone. He wanted to call Qin Tianyue, but he didn't dare to dial out for a long time. In the end, only one text message was sent to Qin Tianyue. The content of the text message was that they found Feng Chenyi's residence, but he ran away.

Finally, he sent another text message to make her be more careful, he was afraid Feng Chenyi would go to her.

After smoking a cigarette, he received a reply from Qin Tianyue. The text message was very brief, only five words. Thank you!

Lu Kunyu smiled bitterly and looked out the window. Qin Tianyue's beautiful and beautiful face appeared in the sky. Any man like this would be tempted by such a girl, even Mo Yishen, who doesn't seem simple to him, was tempted.

But Mo Yishen was luckier than them, he could get her likes.

Today, he also saw her smile, but when she smiled at him and smiled deeply at Mo, she was totally different. Treating them, her smile was alienated and polite, but looking at Mo Yishen, her smile was as charming as a flower, more than sunshine. Be bright, soft and gentle, as if the whole world only saw Mo Yishen alone.

That man must have accumulated countless merits in his last life, otherwise how could she be liked by her!

Lu Kunyu leaned on the seat with a wry smile and closed his eyes.

Qin Tianyue replied to Lu Kunyu's text message while sitting on the sofa, and the tingling in his chest was only for a moment, as if it was just her illusion.

Qin Tianyue stretched out her hand to touch her chest again, her face was meditative, she didn't know if the pain just now had anything to do with Feng Chenyi?

It's useless to think about it now!

There was a slight movement in the kitchen. Qin Tianyue stood up straight and walked towards the kitchen. Her steps were very light, and she stood quietly at the door of the kitchen watching.

The slender back figure was restrained by him, exuding the gentle atmosphere of home, the slender hand holding a kitchen knife is carefully cutting vegetables, and the delicate profile is perfect and sexy.

Qin Tianyue raised the corner of his lips and watched quietly. He didn't know where he heard a word. If a man is willing to lay down everything for you and cook for you, then this man must love you very much.

Qin Tianyue's eyes moved slightly, and he gently walked towards Mo Yideep, grabbed Mo Yideep from behind, and pressed his cheek on Mo Yishen's back.

Mo Yishen's slender body moved slightly, turning his head to look at Qin Tianyue who was standing behind him and hugging him, "What's the matter?"

"Nothing, just suddenly want to hug you!"

Qin Tianyue raised her lips and smiled gently, thinking of the moment when her heart was sore, as if she was about to leave the world in the next moment, she said inexplicably, "Mo Yishen, if one day I am gone, will you go? ……what……"

Qin Tianyue hadn’t finished speaking, but Mo Yishen had already reached the kitchen counter. He hugged her and sat on the kitchen counter, his deep and cold phoenix eyes locked her, “I don’t want to listen to this in the future, listen. If not, I will not say this again in the future!"