Zhang Shufen, a woman who is usually arrogant and domineering, is a bit shrewd, but she really loves her daughter Qin Tianjiao. She can't bear to see her daughter being treated like this.

"Mom, save me, save me."

Qin Tianjiao's lower body was frightened, and the man who grabbed her gave her a kick in disgust. Qin Tianjiao rushed forward and threw Zhang Shufen to the ground. The two mother and daughter fell to the ground embarrassedly and crying.

Qin Song pursed his lips and wanted to say something. He was scared to say nothing by the stern eyes of the three men. In fact, he didn't want to provoke his upper body. These people were obviously not easy to provoke. Now, Qin Jianshu's family should have done such a dirty thing.

"Take me away from this woman."

No one can stop the things a middle-aged woman decides. She is already strong, thinking that if she wants to draw Qin Tianjiao's face in her heart, no one can stop it.

Zhang Shufen hugged her daughter Qin Tianjiao tightly, and the three men stepped forward and pulled her fiercely. Zhang Shufen looked outside in fear, and suddenly looked at Qin Jianan and Qin Tianyue. His eyes lit up slightly, "Brother, save me, save your niece. , We were wrong, please help me."

Zhang Shufen's tears and nose flowed down, begging, this time she really wanted to pray for Qin Jian'an and Qin Tianyue, she knew that now only the two of them could save their mother and daughter, and the rest did not dare to step forward.

"Big Brother, I know I have done a lot of things wrong over the years. If you want to beat or scold me, I am willing to bear it. Please save me and my daughter."

Zhang Shufen knelt on the ground and hugged Qin Tianjiao, kowtow in Qin Jianan's direction.

Qin Jianan felt soft and said to Qin Tianyue, "Yueyue!"

Qin Tianyue looked at Qin Jianan. She knew that if she didn’t save Zhang Shufen and Zhang Shufen today, Qin Jian’an would definitely be uncomfortable. If she didn’t take the initiative to do so, her father would definitely save others by herself. In order to prevent her father from being injured, she must Go to save people.

Although I didn't want to save Qin Tianjiao's mother and daughter in my heart, there was no way.

Qin Tianyue nodded reluctantly, "Dad, this is the last time. I won't care about them in the future. You don't care about what they end up with."

Qin Jian'an nodded with complicated expression and sighed.

He knows that Zhang Shufen's mother and daughter ridiculed him when he was stupid, and knew that he shouldn't be saved, but he couldn't just watch the two of them accidentally.

He didn't know when his daughter had such a good skill, and it was precisely because of this that he would pray to his daughter.

I hope that my daughter will save the two. If he sees something wrong, he will definitely step forward to protect his daughter.

"Tianyue, are you really going to save them? Are these people not easy to provoke?"

Xu Yao was a little frightened, and she was also afraid that Qin Tianyue's mother and daughter would have an accident.

A Hua nodded to the side, agreeing with what Xu Yao said. Those people didn't seem to be offensive. Although Tianyue knew medical skills and fortune-telling, he couldn't match them.

"Don't worry, I'll be fine."

Qin Tianyue showed a relieved look to the two of them, and then walked into the courtyard.