"Mo Yishen, are you stupid? This also promises me."

He didn't refuse such a rude request.

Mo Yishen reached out his hand and touched Qin Tianyue's cheeks, his phoenix eyes were gentle and affectionate, "As long as you like it, I'm willing to do anything!"

From the moment he knew he fell in love with her, he was willing to give everything, even his own life.

Perhaps they had known each other and loved each other thousands of years ago, so from the moment they fell in love with her, he felt that the two were not just together at all, but had gone through countless trials and vicissitudes, so he was willing to do anything, as long as she was happy. .

Qin Tianyue stretched out his hand and squeezed Mo Yishen's hand, the **** interlocked, his slenderness and her slenderness were tightly clasped, and it seemed that they would never separate.

"Mo Yishen, it's nice to have you!"

To live her life again, she originally only wanted her father to live a good life and avenge those who had hurt her, but now she realized that there was light in the darkness, so that she could slowly move forward in this light.

"Actually, it's nice to have you!"

Mo Yishen pulled her in his direction, clasped her waist with one hand, and clasped her fingers with the other, his handsome face hung down close to her, and the clear mint breath rushed towards her.

Qin Tianyue put a hand on his sturdy chest, her beautiful eyes were watery, her delicate lips raised, "Really?"

Her long fingers touched his chest, "Then how do you prove it?"

The first time she saw him, she thought he was the kind of man who didn't even say anything, but now she realized that he could make her surrender if he talked a touch of love.

"Then I will prove it to you!"

Mo Yishen pushed Qin Tianyue against the wall and hugged her in his arms, leaving her feet off the ground so that she could not escape.

"what are you up to?"

Qin Tianyue was frightened by his scorching gaze that seemed to swallow her, and his words stuttered a little.

"I want you... to belong to me!"

Mo Yi's deep and fiery gaze seemed to be able to swallow Qin Tianyue into his belly in the next moment. Qin Tianyue was a little scared, his cheeks were blushing, and he pushed Mo Yishen vigorously, but this person was like a wall of iron and copper, and he couldn't push away at all.

"Mo Yishen, you quickly let go of me, someone is coming."

She heard a few footsteps approaching them, and hurriedly punched her.

Mo Yishen glanced back, his Feng eyes narrowed, and he unwillingly let go of Qin Tianyue.

Qin Tianyue slapped her cheek with her hand, she only felt that her whole body was hot and it was Mo Yi's deep harm.

"Go home, it's late."

Qin Tianyue took a jealous look at Mo Yi Shen, and walked to the side of the road to stop a car back to Huanshan Village.

Mo Yishen looked back at Qin Tianyue, his thin lips raised slightly, **** and seductive.

When I returned to Huanshan Village, it was already eleven o'clock in the evening.

After Mo Yishen paid the money, he took Qin Tianyue's hand and walked towards Huanshan Village.

In the dark Huanshan Village, the night is beautiful, the starry sky is dense, the moonlight is beautiful, there are insects, breeze, flowers and water.