I saw a few people raised their fists and waved at Qin Tianyue and Mo Yi deeply. The two moved sideways extremely fast, and they reached out in a tacit understanding and kicked their attackers. Several people were kicked and fell to the ground. Screaming in pain on the ground.

Although Luo Xi is not as good as two of them, it doesn't take much effort to deal with these people.

Brother Kun looked at him in shock. Seeing his own person fell on the ground and covered his belly, covering his stomach, covering his face, nothing was intact.

"You...you..."

Brother Kun was a little scared. Several brothers got up from the ground and stood behind him. He pretended to be calm and yelled at Qin Tianyue, "You wait for us, our Baihu Gang will not let you go."

After Brother Kun finished speaking, he ran outside first. The brothers didn't dare to wait any longer, and ran away quickly.

Luo Xi smiled mockingly and walked to Qin Tianyue, "Boss, this is a member of the White Tiger Gang. We have offended them now, I'm afraid they will retaliate against us."

I heard that the Baihu Gang will take revenge if they have grudges, and they hold grudges very much. They have offended them now, I am afraid that things will happen in the future.

Qin Tianyue sneered coldly. Luo Xi knew how she would not know. Even if she knew the consequences, she would never accept it. Qin Tianyue would never be a tortoise. If the White Tiger Gang really wanted to deal with her, she would definitely not be polite.

"The soldiers will block the water and the earth. If they really want to confront us, I won't be polite."

Qin Tianyue said coldly, and Luo Xi nodded.

"It's too early, let's go."

Mo Yishen whispered to Qin Tianyue, and Qin Tianyue looked at Mo Yishen.

Luo Xi stared at the two and spoke slowly, "Boss, leave it to us here, you can go first."

"Okay, I'll go back sooner when I'm done."

Qin Tianyue glanced at Mo Yishen and whispered towards Luoxi, who nodded with a smile.

"Let's go!"

Qin Tianyue took the lead to walk outside, followed by Mo Yishen.

After the matching figures of the two disappeared in front of Luo Xi, he withdrew his gaze.

"Mr. Luo, our boss is amazing!"

The eyes of several young waitresses were glaring, and they said in an admiring voice. They were all hiding in the corner just now. Seeing the neat and handsome skills of the boss and her boyfriend, they felt passionate even if they didn’t understand. The boss and the handsome boss Boyfriends are really amazing, and it's a blessing for them to have such a powerful boss.

"Well, she has always been the most powerful person!"

Luo Xi smiled slightly, still remembering the scene when he first met in his mind. Without her, he might still be in Pengzhou County now, doing things that hurt the world.

After Qin Tianyue and Mo Yishen walked out of the dining room, she glanced at the time. It was past nine o'clock.

"I want to go home!"

Qin Tianyue looked at Mo Yishen, and Mo Yishen turned his head and raised his lips, "Then go home."

"How to go back? Are you carrying me?"

Qin Tianyue smiled and joked, Mo Yishen's thin **** lips lightly opened, "Okay!"

As long as she asked him to carry it, he would definitely be willing, even if he went to the end of the world.