Xue Ran didn't expect this accident at all. She knew that the subordinates beside the ghost wizard were not ordinary people, so she also relaxed her vigilance.

Xue Ran only thought about Qin Tianyue's skin. He didn't expect that Qin Tianyue would have such a powerful skill, and he would kick the ghost wizard's men one or two meters behind him with a single kick.

Taking advantage of the time of the ghost wizard’s retreat and the time when Xue Ran was stunned, Qin Tianyue grabbed the hand that Xue Ran stretched out to him with one hand and slammed it. Xue Ran yelled out in pain, and took advantage of the other hand. This put the Soul Eater Gu in Xue Ran's hand into Xue Ran's mouth. Just when the Soul Eater Gu was about to enter Xue Ran's mouth, Qin Tianyue felt an invisible mental power pierce her mind. She frowned fiercely because of the pain and discomfort.

It was also at this time that the men of the ghost wizard attacked her.

Qin Tianyue tilted her head and glanced at the ghost wizard who was standing aside without any movement. She could clearly feel that the spiritual power came from the quiet and silent ghost wizard. She did not expect that this man would have spiritual power, and she was no better than her. weak.

During this period of time, she has worked hard to practice her mental power, and the improvement can be said to be very great. Compared with this man, she is still inferior, but she is not only mental power.

Qin Tianyue coldly curled his lips, grabbed Xue Ran with one hand, and quickly stuffed the Soul Eater Gu into Xue Ran's mouth, and then fought the man with all his strength.

The man was shocked secretly, didn't he say that this woman only knows how to do medicine and fortune-telling? Are you still so good? He can only barely fight against her now, knowing that he can be regarded as a top-notch skill in Miaojiang, has been by the side of ghost wizards, and is respected by many people.

However, when I came to City A, I encountered a girl who was so powerful, who seemed to be nothing more than a delicate beauty. He didn't expect that he was not weaker than him, and he could not underestimate the enemy.

The man stretched out his hand to grab Qin Tianyue, Qin Tianyue bent over to avoid, kicking the man hard with one foot.

The man stretched out his hand to block Qin Tianyue, but the whole person was shocked and took a step back, with a hint of shock on his face that was imperceptible. This girl is really strong!

Aside, Xue Ran bends over and pulls his throat desperately, "Uncle Ghost, save me, Uncle Ghost, save me!"

The head under the brim of the ghost wizard looked towards Xue Ran, and raised his head for the first time, revealing that terrifying face. His face was full of random lines, like the most terrifying ghost lines. The dark eyes make people dare not look directly.

"madness!"

The piercing voice of the ghost wizard sounded, and he walked slowly towards Xue Ran, suddenly his left hand pinched Xue Ran's throat, lifted her into the air, bit his right hand, and put it into Xue Ran's mouth.

Xue Ran smelled the smell of blood that was even more stench than his body, and couldn't help but feel sick and wanted to vomit it out.

"Swallow."

The cold voice of the ghost wizard sounded, Xue Ran swallowed the blood with tears, and just swallowed it in her belly, she felt something crawling up her throat slowly, something in her mouth wriggling outwards, she His eyes widened in horror.

The moment the ghost wizard saw Soul Eater Gu, he grabbed it out with his hands and crushed it fiercely.

Soul Eater Gu is fed with his blood, and the only antidote is him.