Qin Tianyue's words fell in the hearts of the two like thunder.

"What are you talking about? Yueyue!"

Yang Yi and Qin Lan asked repeatedly as if they hadn't heard clearly, how could they have thought that their niece had two houses in City A, and one of them would be returned to them.

"Aunt, uncle, you heard me right. I have two apartments in Jinding Garden in City A. You can move in at any time."

Qin Tianyue smiled slightly at the unbelievable expressions of the two.

"Golden Roof Garden? Is it the Golden Roof Garden? The houses in there are not cheap, Yueyue, how are you..."

Yang Yi asked hesitantly. He was doing renovations, so of course he knew the famous real estate Jinding Garden in City A. The house prices in it were not cheap, and much more expensive than many communities. Now his niece actually said that it is in Jinding. There are two apartments in the garden, how can he not be surprised.

"Uncle, don't worry, these two houses were obtained by helping the boss of Jinding Garden."

Yang Yi and Qin Lan looked at each other, with shock in their eyes and some hesitation, "No, we still can't accept your house."

These are the niece Tianyue's, how can they accept it with peace of mind.

Qin Tianyue stepped forward and held Qin Lan's hand, "Auntie, you have been selflessly helping me all these years. Now that I have the ability to help you, you can accept it. For Afeng, you should also accept it."

Yang Yi and Qin Lan looked at Qin Tianyue gratefully. When they thought of their son Yang Feng, the two of them pressed their lips. Finally, Yang Yi said in a low voice, "Yueyue, uncle can live in, but we can’t ask for this house, just treat it as ours. If I borrow it, I can buy it later when I have money."

Qin Tianyue knew that it would be useless to say more, and agreed first. Anyway, for this house, she had asked Feng Sixing to write that Yang Yi and Qin Lan belonged to them.

This is how she repays the love Yang Yi and Qin Lan have shown her for so many years.

"Even if there is a house now, but the threshold of No. 1 Middle School is so high, it doesn't matter how we get in?"

Yang Yi sighed. As long as they have a house in City A, they can enroll in the ordinary high school in City A. Now if they want to go to the best one, it must be related. They have no one in City A.

"Leave these uncles to me."

Qin Tianyue whispered, Yang Feng entered the First Middle School, and she could ask Xu Jiaxin and others for help.

"Really? Yueyue, can you?"

Qin Lan's eyes were red, and this matter had been bothering their hearts during this period of time, and it was all right now.

"Don't worry, Auntie, I will solve it."

After Qin Tianyue finished speaking, Yang Yi and Qin Lan were finally relieved.

"It's almost time, I'm going to cook, and you will eat more later."

When the matter was resolved, Qin Lan glanced at the time, and it was almost time to make dinner.

"it is good!"

After Qin Lan left, Yang Yi said happily, "I may still need to explain things here before I can get to City A."

"Well, no hurry, the apartment can move in at any time."

Yang Yi’s wrinkled face was full of relief. Qin Tianyue walked back towards Qin Jian’an and watched Yang Feng chatting with Qin Jian’an happily. She sat aside, and Yang Feng curiously said, “Sister, what did you chat with my mother just now? It's been so long?"