3

She hurriedly entered the room and shut the door panting. He still holds a power on her, and there is no way she can deny to that fact. She was jelly as his hot breaths hit her, and getting weak in front of him, was the last thing she would want. She has done that always and this is where they landed up, after each others life. Bearing the other was suffocating and she was suffering every second with him. She would have never thought there would be one day, his presence will be her suffering.

Sidharth smiled. He knew that she is still affected by his every move. He felt satisfied when he saw her cheeks flushed and how her breaths were erratic. Although today he don't like her, but still her submission made him happy. He came back to his work and Anahita's face radiated as he came and sat beside her.

"Sidharth,I don't get it, if you don't like her, why do you tolerate her" she attested with a smirk playing on her face, and Sidharth was red hearing this.

"And I don't think you are that important that I will answer you, and its Sir" he snapped back at her making her cower, stressing on 'Sir'.

"S..Sorry sir" she stuttered.

Anahita was Sidharth's secretary and more than professional work she was updated by his personal life. Their fights was nothing new to her. She has been a witness to many of their fights and after every fight she would try to become the shoulder for Sidharth to lean on. She has been working with him for a while now, and from the very first day Sidharth's aura had her captivated and it wasn't surprising for Sidharth.

After wrapping up the work he came to the room and the scene he saw warmed his heart. His little boy slept with his hands and legs sprawled and lips puckered, while Sana had her hands wrapped around him and her lips pouted, like mother like son. He got it captured. The moment was so heartfelt that he felt heaviness in his eyes and heart. He just wanted time to stop, as he was reminded of the dreading reality. Why was it not in his luck to have happiness.

"Mummma, mumma" Reyansh's huffed voice scared the sleeping Sana and she was up with a jerk, wondering what might have happened.

"Kya hua baby" she gasped.

"Mumma, papa ka hand is so heavy, isko hata do mujhe abhi or sona hai" and Sana was annoyed, like seriously, she for moment felt losing everything when she heard him wheezing and calling out for her with urgency, and all she sees was this.

"Reyansh" she galred and he smiled and snuggled in his papa to save himself from her warth. The hand now wasn't heavier, it was protector. She smiled at his goofiness. Kissing his forehead, she got off the bed.

As Reyansh snuggled in Sidharth, his sleep was disturbed but feeling the warmth the little soul gave him made him contented and he hugged her more and drifted back to slumber.

Sana was getting done with breakfast. The breakfast was ready as per the likings of the two and she loved cooking for them, it made her happy. She enjoyed herself when she cooked. Due to work she couldn't get hold on the lunch but breakfast had to be done by her. Even the two, loved it and enjoyed it and she could say this, for how they eat it.

"Reyansh get up baby, come on you need to get ready" she came screaming and both the son-father groaned for being disturbed and covered them with the duvet.

"Reyansh, come baby" Sana tried again but he didn't budge.

"Reyansh, baby" but her words were falling on deaf ears.

Still in sleep he murmured "papa ko uthao phele, yeh abhi bhi sleeping" and drifted back to his dreamworld. Anyone, other than her would have been annoyed but she was now immune to it as it was a daily course.

"Sidharth get up" she called out for him with her hands resting on her hips and seeing the dramatic people.

Sidharth just hummed, but made no movement. "Sidharth utho", and he laid there unmoved. Reyansh by now was almost up but he but kept his eyes closed pretending still to be snoozing, and was enjoying the show.

"Sidharth get up baba, its late" her voice was higher than before. Sidharth felt annoyed.

"Sana, please let me sleep baby" he mumbled and she shuddered at the endearments. It has been a while he called her that and as he did, it did something to her, something blissful and delighting.
Shrugging it, she shook him trying to wake him up but Sidharth pulled her as he clearly didn't want to get up now and she landed on him due to the sudden jerk. He was wide awake as her wet hairs touched his face and the raspberry fragrance hit his nose. Ohhh...how he much he loved the smell. Their hearts instantly picked up the speed the moment their bodies touched, they were close enough to feel each-others breath. Involuntarily his one hand cupped her cheeks rubbing it with the pad of his thumbs. She felt it heating up, as his warm hands rested on the cold and exposed skin of her waist. "Sidharth" "Baby", both whisphered synchronously, with their eyes interlocked.

"Mumma gir gayi" and the sweet sound of the giggles brought them to reality. She instantly got up mumbling a inaudible sorry and took Reyansh in his arms and left the room.

Sidharth was still in the daze of the moment. He felt his whole self in tingles and sparkles, the very moment they were in touch. His every cell responded to her touch, even when he do not wish to. He smelt of her smell. Trying against, with all his abilities, his lips curled up in the most incredible smile. "How, how does it still affect me and why I do I have to be a stupid in front of her, why do I loose my self when she is there. I hate to admit it but she still has the effect that nobody can ever have" he muttered to himself. This was definitely not what he wanted. They were trying to be good, but they also know the relationship they trying to hold has nothing in it. The only thing they both feared at the end of this was Reyansh. How will he take this and will he even be able to understand this. They feared, if his little heart would be tainted with a hatred for love. They didn't want that for him, but untill how long can they keep him away from the truth that his parents don't like each other and may be they don't love each other any more. This question nagged them and they both had no answers to it.

Sansein kho gai hain kiski ahon mein
Mein kho gai hoon jane kiski bahoon mein
Manzilon se rahein dhondti chali
Kho gai hai manzil kahin rahoon mein
Jaane na kahan woh duniya hai
jaane na woh hai bhi ya nahin
jahan meri zindagi mujhse itni khafa nahin.

🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠

Thank you for reading. Do not forget to press the star icon and comment. Please do not forget to share your views, on what you think how is the story is.

Lots of love 💕💕
Keep loving.

🌠You And Me Are Forever 🌠 (completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें