70

"Good morning"

"Good morning.....itni jldi kyun uthi....come back and sleep". His discontent for being woken up so early, and the lack of her warmth for a probably 30 minutes bugged with his sanity early in the morning. It was just 7am. Too early for him, with her beside.

The nights earlier just passed, the sleep was just like the nature's way off putting him to rest, else he would have stayed up all night talking to Reyansh. Bed was hardly graced with his presence. It was mostly the couch he slept on. Now when he has his wife, his Sana, getting up this early irked him. And also how late they slept was an add on point.

"Sidharth...get up baba....kuch jaldi nahi hai come on", pulling him, she tried her best to move the hulk of a man he is, but failed to change an inch to his position. He was still lying on the bed, with pillows crushed beneath his muscular body. His eyes hardly managed to open. They were still heavy with drowsiness.

"Sana, please baby......acha mujhe to sone do" he grunted annoyed. He wanted to sleep more, cuddling her, but he would be okay, if he was let to sleep. He has always known this for a fact, that Sana hated to be awake with him asleep beside her. She would annoy him, do useless things to not let him sleep, paint his face, sometimes put on her makeup on him. Unless he was unwell or extremely tired, or if she would be attention deprived. Not that she would get a sadistic pleasure out of it, just she would feel alone and really bored without him. He was fun and all good. Reyansh too got this habit of hers, for not letting him sleep and painting his face or putting on makeup to him.

Climbing on bed, she leaned on the bedrest and poked her fingers in his cheek. The sleep lover he has been, she knew he would not wakeup, and trying to do without any reason was anyways futile.

"So jaa tu bhi", he mumbled as he felt bed dip, and her fingers poke his cheek.

"nahi....you get up", she commanded and was unheard. Seeing him sleep lured her too. She has been up late last night, and all the breakdown has left them both exhausted and drained. He felt her fingers retreating and the shuffling, and in an instant, she was caged in his arms, and his legs draped over hers.

"Sidharth, kitna bhari paer hai, hata", she whined, and pushed his leg away.

"toh kya hogaya baby, please rakhne de na....acha lagta hai neend achi aati hai", he reasoned and his legs came to rest on her again.

"Sidharthhhh",

"Sanaaaaaa"

"Sidharth, tu meri copy kar rha hai"

"Sidharth, tu meri copy kar rha hai", he mimcked, pulling her closer, and nuzzling his nose onto her face.

"Sidharth mat kar",

"Sidharth, mat kar"

"Abhi jyda ho rha hai"

"Amaa, kyun kar raha hai tang....phele utha nahi or ab aise"

"Amaa, kyun kar rha hai tang...phele utha nahi ab aise"

"Rachit is so sexy, kitna hot hai"

"Rachit is so......abeeyyyy jyda nahi ho rha hai tera", his eyes shot open as he registered her words, and she burst into laughter.

"Ab aaya uth pahad ke neeche", she muttered still laughing at his sulking face.

"Sana, yaar......main hot nahi hun kya, abhi bhi abs hai mere", he was up and hiked his tshirt to show her, his abs were still visble. His workout regime reduced, and he would hardly hit the gym twice a week, and some weeks would see him only once in the gym.