15

"Mumma I missed yo so much, aap ko aise chipak ke sona hota hai mujhe par aap aate hi nahi the", Reyansh complained, with a few tears in his eyes, as they were off too bed, after dinner. She apologized for the same and they both cuddled to sleep with her sweet stories.

Reyansh was asleep but Sana's mind was not letting her. Her thoughts wandered to very weird feeling, when Mr. Sinha touched her hand. She felt her skin burn in disgust. It wasn't the normal handshake and whatever it was it disgusted her. Her thoughts about him were turning towards the other side.

"Chod Sana, kaunsa tune uske saath jindagi bitani hai, soja kal bahut kaam hai" she shut her mind and slept.

Morning came much earlier. She got up unwillingly. She was yet feeling sad and depressed, though the morning was so peaceful, and so beautiful. Even her sleep was disturbed. Shaking away the stupid thoughts that tried to over power her she woke Sidharth and Reyansh. They both were up without any tantrums. She was relaxed with that. She quickly got ready for the big day. This meeting would help her and her company to grow and flourish.

She reached office before anyone, to make sure everything was prim and proper. She wanted to make sure everything was perfect and A1. Ishika followed after her and helped her with every little details so that she didn't stress much. Everything was sorted.

**************

Sidharth and Reyansh were seated with their works on the table. Sidharth was studying his files while Reyansh was filling the color book with the wax colors. It wasn't something very beautiful but still maintained to look so beautiful to Reyansh. It was pooh, and he colored it purple instead of yellow, which was its actual color. Not that it matters.

"See Papa, I made this" he showed his paintings to Sidharth with utmost pride in himself for making a masterpiece. Sidharth saw that and smiled warmly.

"So beautiful, baccha, very good" he praised and Reyansh jumped in happiness on him. Sidharth instantly grabbed so that he didn't fall. "Aram se baccha" he warned softly.

"Aap ho na papa" he said and those words made his heart beat loudly. He trusted him so much, and it was so freaking good to know it. Sidharth kissed his cheeks and they got back to their works.

A little later his phone buzzed and Anahita's name flashed.

"Hello"

"Sir, actually I need to you inform that the meeting with the foreign delegates is aligned for today, and you are required Sir" Anahita informed.

The meeting has completely slipped off from his mind. He can't leave Reyansh alone but even the meeting was important. He tried to find an alternative but nothing came handy.

"Fine, everything should be ready before I reach and I will Just wait till the meeting gets over" he instructed Anahita and hung up. Leaving Reyansh was making his stomach churn weirdly. He didn't want to be away today. Him going to office was horrifying him, but his attention was needed and he can't disturb Sana. She already has been very worried, and this would just add to it.

He explained everything to Usha didi for umpteenth time and bid him bye.

Reyansh clearly was upset of his mumma papa leaving him alone but he knew, and understood that it was important so he didn't fuss much, and he had Usha didi with him.

Everything for the show was ready and it almost started with the guest coming and the announcement for them for the beginning of it.

Sana was running here and there to make everything perfect when she harshly was pulled in a secluded room and the latch was locked. In the process her phone fell and broke. She was super angry at whoever it was.