78

The blaring alarm followed by the continous ringing, pulled the sleeping figure on the floor, out into the day. The day was breaking out beautifully, so beautifully that her heart in that moment flowed with it and she wondered only if her morning had been this beautiful as it looked. The lights refracted amidst the clouds and spread out in a myriad of hues, manifested her life. Some happy and some sad colors and that is how life is made. Colourful. Not just black neither just white, but every color to make it a rainbow that refracts from their souls. The ringing phone went silent. She looked at the picture that was still held close to her chest, as if it was Reyansh in person. She smiled at him and kissed him with a goodmorning. The phone rang again. Looking for it, she got the hold on the phone and found it to be Sidharth.

"Hi my love" he greeted as she placed the phone on to her ear. He looked happy and excited probably the work was at its final destination and going to bore him fruits.

"Good morning Sidharth" she tried to sound as cheerful as she could, with all the brokenness.

"where were you I Have been calling you since long" he asked worried, not actually thinking of the possibility that she might be sleeping. For him Sana is always up before him. Sana looked at phone and found 4 missed calls. She was deep in sleep to hear any of those calls.

"Sorry so rhi thi"

"Tu thik hai na baby" he enquired, her tone seemed to low for his own sake.

"Han, mujhe kya hona" her overly excited reply worried him more.

"Sana bata na baby, kya hua........is everything all right......bol na"

"Han patidev sab thik hai......ab tu subh subh mujhe aise neend mein disturb krega toh kaise hoga bata......waise bhi itni gehri neend mein thi main" she strived to be chirpy, against the flowing eyes and choking throat. He will be there to help her, but now in this moment he was needed there.

"Tu kaise soyi itne aaram se mujhe toh neend hi nahi aayi" he complained, not that she slept but he couldn't.

"Toh tu mujhe pyaar krta hai na jyada isliye" she reasoned, smiling the slightest bit. There was something about him that could make her feel better even if it meant for the faintest of the second.

"Toh tu nahi krti hai??"

"Naah....."

"You better say a yes, warna tu samajh main kya krunga tere saath when I come back"

"Woh dekh lenge jab tu aayega abhi kaam par dhyaan de"

"Han toh kr toh rha hun.......tujhe par dhyaan dena bhi kaam hai na mera" he smirked, envisaging her rolling her eyes.

"Sidharth, tu sachi isese better kr skta" she sighed in exasperation at her sometimes-over-dramatic husband.

"Jaa yaar, tujhe na mera pyaar dikhta hi nahi hai"

"Dikhata hai, jab tu mujhe pyaar se pakad kar rehta hai, hug krke sota, or mere pair bhi daba deta kabhi kabhi......or mere liye tu chai banata hai, or meri itni care krta hai...." she ranted, and she could go on and on for the way he loved her, in the most subtle way by just being beside her, by holding her hand, her hugging her randomly, by making her tea when she is extremely tired, by massaging her feets when they prick like thorns owing to the heel she would have all day. And letting her do so many things to him, without a word of resistance and annoyace. For understanding her, for holding her up, for supporting her to fly high and yet stay grounded, for even being strict to her like parent when she would just do stupid things. Everything he did for her made her feel special and cared and loved and belonged and wanted and cherished.

"Baby, tu toh bhavuk ho gyi.....jaanta hun main" he smiled and that smile over the phone moved to her lips too.

"Jaa tu, ache se krna or koi tension nahi hai yahan ki......or Maa ke reports bilkul normal hai..... Okay dhyaan rkhna apna, time par khana khana or...or jaldi wapas aa jaa" her voice cracked, and turned hoarse with her frailing attempts to supress her tears.