40

The evening came with the slowest pace, slower than the snail if it was possible, making Sidharth go nuts and his urge for her was soaring higher with every passing moment. His hands were itching to hold her soon, and close and tight, to not her go, and ceasing all the distance that dared to exist between them, and maybe he created that. These thoughts pained him, because he knew they were some where true, and he sighed in disappointment, in himself. His eyes not for once left the way of the entrance and he was dying to see her, to hold her, to listen to her and to just stare at her, but he wanted to be with her. There were still few minutes to four, and he wanted those few minutes to pass as soon as it can.

As Sana left the paradise her mind was wandering to him, and wondering what he wanted to talk. She also was thinking about how Ishika will react to it. The probably unmangable reaction that she would witness after the covers were uncovered terrified her. She loves Ishika like a family, she is her family, her only family and on no cost she would want to lose her. It would be the last thing she would even think of, after losing on all she had her, and it would kill her alive to let her go, but hiding things for her was even worse, keeping something from her has always been a task for her and she has failed always. She turned to her, who was busy munching the chocolate, smiled at her and side hugged her. Ishika looked at her surprised at the sudden gesture. "Kya hua tujhe?" she asked with her mouth full with chocolate.

"Kuch nahi", she replied still hugging her, and added further "I love you". Ishika laughed at that, and kissed her cheeks. "Jo bhi hua ho tujhe, par aaj finally tune apne dil ki baat bta di, matlab aisa nahi hai ki mujhe pata nahi tha ki tu mujhe pyaar karti hai, par aaj tune finally bol hi diya", Sana giggled at her words. It was so true, she loved her but never verbalised it, she didn't felt the need to, and also for annoying her.

Sana and Ishika were back home and it was almost the time to meet him, as she promised. She rushed to her room and got ready. She wanted to look the best today something in her wanted to be the best, for him. She looked herself in the mirror for n number of times, untill she was convinced that she looked okay.

"Reyansh see, do I look good" she stood in front him and twirled showing him, and asking him for the approval, he has always done that.

"Bol na baby, am I looking good, I am going to meet your papa, and I want to look good, you know na he is so handsome and so are you" she spoke caressing his face, the pouted face this time. His every picture had a story, and she loved all those stories those memories which were left just as memories, which she knew, and lived and wanted to live forever but, alas! She smiled quickly to cover the pain. It was never ever going to leave her, she has known that now, and it couldn't be healed either, and time also can't do much to this pain, that Reyansh has left behind. He was happiness, and without him happiness seemed incomplete.

"Baby, I miss you, so much and I can't stop ever." kissing his picture, she wished this virtuality to turn to reality, she wished.

"I will come soon, okay. Byee" she whispered to Reyansh and moved out of the room, only to be met with a glaring Ishika. Sana was at once sweating with the nervousness and in the anticipation of the questions that would follow.

"Kahan jaa rhi hai? " came the first question, with the frowns intensifying the seriousness.

"Kahi nahi ba....bas aise hi bahar thode der ke liye" she fumbled in her words.

"Par abhi hum aaye hai bahar se Sana, tu thak jaaegi aram kar le thodi der baad chali jaana" her voice softer and concerned. Sana smiled and assured her that she is fine.

"Main thik hun Ishi, tu aram kar or kuch chaiye ho toh bata mujhe ya message kar dena mai lekar aayungi, okay"

"Sana, tu sure hai na kyunki mujhe abhi lgta hai you should rest, we just came back, and it was tiring there, though it was the peaceful one, but still" Ishika insisted again, not wanting Sana to tire herself.