4

As the clock ticked 1 in the afternoon, Reyansh was back from school and he entered screaming "Mumma mumma" and ran to where Sana was. Sana picked him and twirled him making him squeal and guffaw, she also smiled with him. That was all she wished and prayed day and night to the almighty, to protect her little baby and to keep him safe and healthy.

"Mumma, kissie" he demanded with the sweetest voice, Sana smothered him with kissese painting his face pink. He was annoyed at that, although he demanded it, but the pink lipstick on him was not likeable.

Puckering his lips, he complained "Mumma, aise nahi kiya jata, apne mera poora face pink kar diya, agar Siya ko pta chala toh mujhse baat nhi kregi".

"Siya kon hai baby?" Sana asked laughing, knowing very well who Siya is, but she loved the way how he tells her about Siya

"Ohoo Mumma maine batya toh tha aapko, Siya is my girlfriend," he ranted dramatically "woh na kisi bhi ladki ko mere pass dekhti hai toh mujhse baat nahi krti or phir mujhe bahut hardwork krna pdta hai usko manane ke liye, abhi let me go mumma usko pata chale usese phle I will clean it" Sana was amused at her son. He was so Sidharth, she realized. She plastered a forced kiss on his face making him, srunch his nose and whine and let him free. He rushed to his room and was about to cast his stuff to the chambers of secrets, which annoyed Sana in the morning, when Sana words made him groan. "No chocolate shake agar saaman pheka"

"huhhh" he stomped his little feets and walked in to wipe off the lipstick.

..................

"Sidharth mujhse baat mat kar, tu jaa yahan se, main hurt hun" a offended Sana fumed, making Sidharth chuckle. Sana saw him being over friendly with a girl, while the girl seemed already too desperate, it was enough to piss off Sana. He loved teasing her, he would smile whenver she would make wierd faces enacting the girls he was with and he loved to coax her and to love her, to talk. He loved pampering her bogus vexation, because the smile at the end he would be rewrded was nothing less than a treasure for him. But seeing her anger today he realized that may be went a little overboard and he shouldn't have been so cosy with her nemesis or any other girl for that matter and he would have to coax her a little hard.

"Baby maine kya kiya, woh aayi na meri pass", he brandished trying to get her off the topic but she seemed unwavering.

"Toh kya hua, tu wahan kyun tha, tu jaanbhujkar hurt karta hai mjhko ,tu janta hai mujhe nahi bardasht ho pata hai jab koi tere aas pass aise makhi jaise bhatakti hai, nahi acha lagta hai mujhe, woh toh waise bhi....huhhh.... jab dekho show off krti rehti hai, itna attitude hai usme lekin tujhe phir bhi uske pass jana hai...ab tu uske pass hi reh....jaa yahan se", she stomped her feets and left him sitting alone on the bench. He ran behind her with a grinning face and saying a sorry on loop. He loved her to death, but he could die for her one possessive look. He found her extremely tempting when she would be possessively angry.

"Baby I am sorry, main nahi gaya tha uske pass I swear woh aayi or wahi chipki mujhse" he explained, but she paid no heed. She was ballistic.

"Tune chipkne diya tabhi chipki na......tu hamesha aisa karta hai, main bata rahi hun main chali jaaungi chodkar tujhe ek din tab aayega na peeche peeche to bhi nahi manugi", her words stirred something in him, something which was not pleasant, something he didn't like and she was pulled hrashly, against his chest. This sudden jolt scared her and she squealed blinking her eyes rapidly.

"Don't ever say that, Sana", his words held seriousness, and the smile that was constantly on adorning his face was substituted by worry lines, and she felt delighted knowing that someone feared losing her, someone cared for her and there is someone who wants her, when she had no one hers except her only friend Ishani and Sidharth.

Ishani and she met in the orphanage, which was the only home Sana knew. She was 5 and she remembers how happy she was when Ishani was brought to the orphanage. Ishani was 3 when she was abandoned at the gate of the orphanage late night. She was small and thin as a bone, she was beautiful with a beautiful nose and a hazel pigmented eyes that complemented her pinkish skin. She was so loving and loveable and for the first time when she waddled to Sana and wiped her tears calling Sana, "Sanu" in her sweet voice, Sana made her own, her soul sister. And from that very day they were each other's 'Sanu' and 'Ishi'. Thick and thins they you will find them with each other.

"Maine majak kiya tha puttu, main nahi chodungi tera peecha, tujhe kya lgta hai mujhse peecha chut jaaega or tu nayi dundh lega, sochna bhi mat", Sana warned him, Sidharth was baffled at her thoughts and he literally banged his head, to the near wall. Sana laughed at that. Her anger was long lost.

"Or ek baat or ganth bandh le agar tune kisiko dekha na toh phele main use marungi phir tujhe" She warned him and he grabbed her with her waist closing the gap. "I am sorry" he whispered near her ears, making her body break in goosebumps.

"Nahi chaiye teri sorry" she uttered breathing heavily. His hands rubbing her back sensually and his lips caressing her neck made it difficult.

"Toh kya chaiye"

"kiss", she smiled mischivesouly and he did what she aksed for.

..................

"Mumma, mumma", she sanpped back from the beautiful memories of him and hers, which were now just a gone phase.

"Main aapko apse bula raha hun.", he grumbled tugging at her hand.

"Yes baby...main aapko hi sun rahi thi"

"Chocolate shake" he demanded, showing her how he has been a good boy and kept the stuff where they belong to. Ruffling his hairs and pressing a kiss to his forehead, she handed him the chocolate shake and got back to her back.

*******
"Papa" ,Reyansh ran into Sidharth's arms as soon as he saw him enter. Sidharth left all he had in his hands on the floor and picked Reyansh up in the air. He giggled and laughed feeling himself on top of the world.

"Papa I am a superhero..aapko agar koi pareshaan kare toh aap mukhko batana main usko punch karunga aisa" he squealed, held high in air and mimicked the superhero making the sounds of the punch "dishoom". Sidharth laughed at him, and his antics. They were the most adorable.

In a burning hot day, when you have been running all day, sweating and your throat is as dry as dessert, with no ounce of water. The moment when you return back home and when the cold droplets of water, sprinkling from between the blades of the cooler hits your face makes you feel the tranquility, which you missed in the bustling and busy day. That is how Sidharth felt when he returns back home all exhausted but sees Reyansh smiling giggling and loving him.

"Of course, tu hi meri raksha karega" even Sidharth joined the act, happily.

"Papa or upar" he dramatically demanded.

"Abe ab isese upar kaise karun"

"Papa"

"Reyansh, let papa freshen up" Sana voice came across in the hall. He pouted, and Sidharth let him be to himself. He kept running and playing, while Sidharth headed to freshen up.

Yaadein meri aayen jab bhi

Soch lena kareeb hun mai

Khwaab mere aayein jab bhi

Palkon ke neeche hi hun mai

Yeh dard hain jo tere

Tu kar de unko mere

Meri har duaa me tu

Par haqikat me kahaan.

🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠

Thank you for reading. I hope it was worth the wait. Please guys we are just 1 million away. I never ask for any particular number of votes and comments, but i request you all to stream bhula dunga. Please vote and comment.

Lots of love 💕💕💕