16

What is born, doesn't go alive back to the world of dreams, of unreal reality and life after the life. The flowers that bloom and diffuse the beautiful scent in them to the world, also wither away after the time. None is here forever, everyone has to leave, leave for the new beginning, leave their loved ones to cherish them forever in their happy and sad moments.

The both breaking souls stood far from each other yearning for the other, hoping to get back the only hope they had in them. The tears dried but the pain didn't reduce, sitting in the same set as a statue wasn't hurting as the pain that was gradually capturing in the core of the heart, the pain which didn't knew how to subside.

Ishika was holding the hysterically crying Sana, she was shaking and cursing herself for the condition Reyansh was in. "Ishi maine kya kar diya, meri wajah se he is there.....I have done this to him....he was asking for me and I was not there......I am a bad mother", she kept repeating it making herself drown in the guilt of not being potent enough to be a good mother, she doesn't deserves to be one.

Sidharth was cold, like ice his eyes had been dead since the time he has seen Reyansh lying unconscious on the couch. He wanted to punish himself for leaving him, for a meeting. Really, he wondered if that meeting could suffice what Reyansh was for him never, still he preferred the meeting over him. He was at fault. But still he blamed Sana, because he don't know why?

The OT door creaked and the doctor's face didn't flash any good news, and his words confirmed it.

"Mr. Sidharth, the ASD has been a wide hole now, which has mixed the pure and unpure blood, further clotting it and caused a stroke, surgery is a must and we need to make it quick", Dr. Awasthi stated in a monotone.

It was a strong blow to their guts. Even after knowing it was inevitable, the words that slipped from the doctor's mouth still made it ardous for their hearts to believe it. The mind seemed to have stopped working a long back. Nothing was making sense. How were they supposed to see the little baby being cut and operated when they can't bear a scratch to him. He was just a six year baby. He was just six. How was it even thought by others that the two people who have their whole existence in him and see him like the way he was. So quiet, no hopping around, no demanding for a icecream, no blabber about his day, not a single tantrum for food. None have the heart for it.

"Mr. Sidharth", Doctor shook Sidharth by his shoulder gently, seeing him lost.

"hmmm...ya....doctor please do anything but please get him back safe", Sidharth begged while Sana couldn't stop crying, at her misfortunate fate. Everyone she ever has loved has left her, be it her parents, and now Reyansh who was fighting for survival.

"Don't worry Sidharth, this is what we do, we will do everything in our hands", he comforted giving a little squeeze to his shoulders telling him to be strong. This is life and when life is at its down all we need to do is get ourselves preapared for the beautiful ups, forthcoming, and stand strong to face everything it throws our ways. Life is great creator. It polishes a being to its finest form. All one needs to do is to live with it.

The form that he was given was scary as if it has grown horns. It was a monster to him. He didn't have the courage to sign in the blank space to the sentence which read "Every surgery has the risk of being unsuccessful and the hospital is not responsible for the same, it could be complications, injury and even death and.........."

The only word that caught his attention was death, he hated the word death in it. In no circumstances he can even think of his Reaysnh not alive with them. He for once wanted to tear that piece of paper and dump it for writing such shit, but Reyansh's helath needed attention and he need to sign this for that. His hands shivered to do so. The pen slipped off of his hands, everytime he tried to sign in the blank space. It was being difficult to write any word further. Sana saw his shivering hands and her heart felt a sharp tinge of pain to it. She failed the strength and seeing Sidharth loosing that too was the worst. She can't let him fall weak because she knew no one can love Reyansh the way he does.