74

"Bye Maa" Sana shouted running out with her lunch. A new addition to her office things. It was rare of her carrying lunch to office, but Maa made sure she did, owing to the ill effects of the junk food that would be hoggered by her in the canteen.

"Bye Maa"Sidharth waved at Maa, leaving for office. Today he has to deal something important. Something that has led a turn in his life to a 360 degree and he has lost so much in a year emotionally and financially. From the moment he has come to face the truth, it has left him in shock and guilt. Never has he thought of such a betryal from his employe. He has always shown immense trust in them and always considered them as his extended family. It was not just his workplace but a second home, a home which his father has dreamt and he was doing all to bring it to life. And the sudden ambush has sccared him.

As Anahaita came to know about Sidharth and Sana's wedding her hopes for him died. Since then she has been on a vacation, or probably was ignoring the inevitable. The liking she has developed towards Sidharth was much more than liking but was nothing close to the purity of the emotion, love. Sidharth was so into the wedding that everything has taken a backseat for the time being. But this particular thing never left his thoughts. Anahita wasn't important in his life, more than a employee, but the embezzlement has hurt him deep. Sana's breakdown on their wedding night has freshened the same. Though he has apologised yet the guilt was eating him up. He asked himself the question a several times, whether he trusted Anahita more than Sana....but the answer would always be he never did. He trusted his wife, his better half, his Sana but sometimes the situation just blind us and in his case too the situation just overpowered his thinking, and both being the hot stars collided resulting in a blast and all left was dust and broken fragments of those stars, which were surrounded by the nebula of anger, and as the time passed and they cooled with the realisation, and the love within them drew them closer and eventually they consolidated to form their own world back.

"Sidharth" Sana was reading him, and she could tell he was overthinking, about something unimportant.

"hmm" he hummed still in his thoughts.

"Kya soch rha hai"

"Kuch nahi" he dismissed and smiled making her believe of what he was saying.

"Bta" she asked, determined to know what was troubling him.

"Kuch nahi sweetheart.....bas unhii tere baare mein soch rha tha"

"Mere baare soch kar tune itni gandi shakal kyun banayi"

"Sweetheart...shakal hi aisi hai" he smirked.

"Nahi shakal toh teri handsome hai" she gushed, staring him unabatingly, leaving a light tint of redness to his cheeks.

"teri jawline dekh.....wow" she praised tracing his jawline " teri eyes.....itni beautiful.....tere lips, woh kiss krke bataungi or abhi nahi kr skti toh baad m" his eyes were wide, registering her bold form, "Or teri nose....itni cute hai" pinching his nose, she continued complimenting his features.

"Oyeee.....mat kar drive kr rha hun main" freeing his nose he concentrated back on the road.

"Sorry....par kya krun....mera pati itna hot hai....kal raat hi dekha hai maine" she complimented and blinked her eyelashes rapildly looking at him. And just like that he forgot the strain, the thoughts bugging him and relaxed around her. She was this bundle full of life, vivacious and cheerful, always buoyant and chirpy. May be the cruelity of life has endowed her with liveliness. As they sayveverything happens for a reason. Overcoming such a loss despite being aware of the immortal truth that the end of everyone is this, it still hurts to loose someone and it creates a incorrigible dent to life when the loss is that of your part, that is born from you and is a part of you. Time will heal this, maybe.